by pondering_it_all
Yesterday at 01:28 AM
Trump Forum
by rporter314
08/18/17 10:17 PM
Hyde: Is Stanton the legit HR king if he hits 62? Even he wonders | Commentary
by Golem
08/18/17 07:00 PM
Trump resurrects tall tale about General Pershing and Muslims after Barcelona te
by jgw
08/18/17 06:51 PM
OJ Simpson Pop-Up Museum To Open In Chinatown
by Golem
08/18/17 04:09 PM
CONFIRMED: 2016 was Earth's hottest year in the record books
by pondering_it_all
08/18/17 01:40 AM
24 Novels That Are Crying Out To Be Turned Into A TV Series
by matthew
08/17/17 11:39 PM
Standing Ovations for Triumphant Dennis Prager, Conducting at Disney Hall
by Golem
08/17/17 06:06 PM
Forum Stats
6241 Members
57 Forums
16016 Topics
276212 Posts

Max Online: 282 @ 05/29/08 05:08 AM
Google Adsense
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
News
Jump to new posts Re: Charolottesville by pdx rick @ 46 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: pondering_it_allOriginal. I call it my Theory of "us" Versus "them" Boundary Distance. It's really a useful scale for seeing political differences. It doesn't depend on labels, just feelings that everybo
The RoundTable
Jump to new posts Re: Round Table for August 2017 by pdx rick @ Today at 02:11 AM

Donald J Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame Star:
History Roundtable
Jump to new posts Re: The Passing Parade: Obituaries: 2017 by pondering_it_all @ Today at 12:03 AM

I think they liked him in France because he portrayed their image of how stupid Americans were, not because they had any affection for his work. I don't see that as any sort of compliment.
Science and scientific thought
Jump to new posts Re: NASA to Stop a Doomsday Supervolcano by Stealing its Heat by pondering_it_all @ Today at 12:00 AM

That's what lightning rods do. It isn't so much that the lightning will go up from their tips, they actually bleed ground charge into the surrounding air. If there is any wind, they create a plume of ground-charged air downwind. If a discharge doe
History Roundtable
Jump to new posts Re: 10 Plans Hitler Would Have Put In Motion If The Nazis Had Won by pondering_it_all @ Yesterday at 07:33 PM

Most of those ideas are just the tertiary syphilis talking. It really illustrates the kind of fantastic ideation you get when you chose a brain-damaged leader.
Politics In General
Jump to new posts Re: Washington's farewell address by NW Ponderer @ Yesterday at 06:08 PM

Timing.
Politics In General
There's also a blues band, an insurance company, a couple of TV series, and anybody who goes someplace far away for any reason, all named "traveler". There is such a thing as having such an open mind that your brain falls out. I'm sure th
Morality & Society
Jump to new posts Re: Cultural iconography by pondering_it_all @ Yesterday at 01:28 AM

Civil war reinactments would be fine, too. Actually, those battle flags were just that. They were not state flags. Putting a bumper sticker on your car or flying one on your house just says: "I'm such a loser, I'm still on the losing side of
Who's Online
0 registered (), 40 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Albertpkr, kechua, burkha, bikrami, inekifoh
6241 Registered Users
A2