Current Topics
Maher Clashes with Panel on Islamic Terrorism: ĎAre There Christian Terrorist Ar
by TatumAH
1 second ago
How to fix government
by NW Ponderer
Today at 02:45 PM
The Root of all Evil
by logtroll
Today at 02:16 PM
Divorce - American Style
by logtroll
Today at 10:48 AM
Trump supporter shoots up DC pizza investigating Hillary Clinton child sex ring
by NW Ponderer
Today at 04:57 AM
Trump Forum
by NW Ponderer
Today at 04:52 AM
Sous vide cooking...
by TatumAH
Today at 04:51 AM
Is Devin Nunes Kompromised?
by TatumAH
Today at 04:49 AM
GOP at war with itself on health care
by pondering_it_all
Today at 02:24 AM
Trump's "Mean Budget" Demonstrates Profound Ignorance of Governing
by matthew
Yesterday at 09:56 PM
Trump and Russia
by Ujest Shurly
Yesterday at 03:29 PM
Next Trump Clusterfork: Tax Reform
by pondering_it_all
Yesterday at 03:27 AM
Miscellaneous humor thread
by TatumAH
03/24/17 09:47 PM
Reader Rant Roundtable for March 2017
by pdx rick
03/24/17 06:26 PM
A 3 billion solar mass black hole rockets out of a galaxy
by rporter314
03/24/17 05:20 PM
Forum Stats
6219 Members
57 Forums
15816 Topics
273433 Posts

Max Online: 282 @ 05/29/08 05:08 AM
Google Adsense
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Terrorism
Originally Posted By: forarget"Stop making sense, making sense . . . " Its grrrreat to finally have someone agreeing with me! But, coming from that source, I am left in doubt... The Episcopalians had to walk a bit of a tight wire when con
Constitutional Issues
Jump to new posts How to fix government by NW Ponderer @ Today at 02:45 PM

I intend this as an open forum to discuss measures that can be taken to "fix" government - and by that, I mean to make it function more efficiently, as opposed to neuter it. On another thread, The Root of all Evil, I detailed where I think
Politics In General
Jump to new posts Re: The Root of all Evil by logtroll @ Today at 02:16 PM

Newt Da Root.
Politics In General
Jump to new posts Re: Divorce - American Style by logtroll @ Today at 10:48 AM

Evidence abounds that the root flaw in the separation fantasy is the human condition. Quote:The irony in one's 'once being aware of the human condition' (most sophisticated sense implicit) is that he will probably also see how 'noise in the syste
Politics In General
I do hope that there are records of the surveillance of these nutjobs. They are a potential threat to rationality, and it appears some of them have already bred and are indoctrinating their offspring in their paranoid delusions. I was particularly
Tell It To The Editors
Jump to new posts Re: Trump Forum by NW Ponderer @ Today at 04:52 AM

NEWS FLASH: The substance behind voter fraud claims! Ex-Colo. GOP leader ... charged with voter fraud. - WaPo. Quote:The 2016 election was just a month away when Steve Curtis, a conservative radio host and former Colorado Republican Party chairman
Food, Drink and Cooking
Jump to new posts Re: Sous vide cooking... by TatumAH @ Today at 04:51 AM

Originally Posted By: GregerHam and biscuits for you then...hold the eggs. Would you like a side of grits with that? Hominy ya got? Enough to share with a friend? Tat
Foreign Policy & News
Jump to new posts Re: Is Devin Nunes Kompromised? by TatumAH @ Today at 04:49 AM

Originally Posted By: NW PondererThere are two kinds of "useful idiots" that are easy to compromise - those who are uncompromising ideologues and those that are incredibly egotistical/narcissistic. With the first, they are so afraid of &qu
Politics In General
Jump to new posts Re: GOP at war with itself on health care by pondering_it_all @ Today at 02:24 AM

Quote:accept the best plan Why not have a single-payer plan and private plans from any insurer who wants to participate. You still have the 10 essentials to make the quality consistent, and bronze, silver, gold, and platinum levels of copays and de
Finance, the economy & Economics
Originally Posted By: Greger But really...think about it...What the fu<k has a billionaire got to be angry about? "The rich are fed up with the poor. And if the poor don't shape up, the rich just aren't going to take it anymore." --- Go
Politics In General
Jump to new posts Re: Trump and Russia by Ujest Shurly @ Yesterday at 03:29 PM

The beginnings of another Joe McCarthy episode. How many day till impeachment? The current administration has all the earmarks of a failed Presidency and not even a hundred days yet
Politics In General
Jump to new posts Re: Next Trump Clusterfork: Tax Reform by pondering_it_all @ Yesterday at 03:27 AM

Republican tax reform is no such thing. If they could just point to some things actually defective in the tax code, I would be happy if they fixed them. Instead it is all about giving rich folks lower rates: THAT"S NOT REFORM. That's just gi
American Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Miscellaneous humor thread by TatumAH @ 03/24/17 09:47 PM

Paul Ryan recent quote: The reason I feel so good about this is because the President has become such a good closer! Tat
The RoundTable
Jump to new posts Re: Reader Rant Roundtable for March 2017 by pdx rick @ 03/24/17 06:26 PM

A rich man, a middle class man and a poor man sit in front of a plate with 20 cookies. The rich man quickly takes 19, pushes the plate to the middle class man and says: You better take your cookie or the poor man will steal it. Sound familiar?
Science and scientific thought
Did I dream it or is it true .... there is a black hole in Washington DC and everything American will be sucked into it and destroyed
The Bush Administration
Jump to new posts Re: A Farewell to Douchebags 2006 by TatumAH @ 03/24/17 05:15 PM

Originally Posted By: logtrollNTSTITS... pronounced "nits tits". Not The Sharpest Tool In The Shed. The Razor from the Azores is NTSTITS; but a tool, nonetheless. Thats a very appropriate description of Nunes, but doesnt convey the symbol
History Roundtable
Jump to new posts Re: The Passing Parade: Obituaries: 2017 by Golem @ 03/24/17 05:09 PM

Akron native Lola Albright, glamorous Hollywood actress, dies at age 92 Mark J. Price Akron Beacon Journal March 24, 2017 Quote:Akron native Lola Albright, the former West High School student and WAKR receptionist who grew up to be a glamorous star
Who's Online
0 registered (), 42 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
ojixadybi, tjgraylaw, AndyEmisa, lubluodPix, EugeneHag
6219 Registered Users
A2