by Greger
Today at 04:29 PM
Justice is coming
by Greger
Yesterday at 11:51 PM
Note Dame Cathedral fire
by NW Ponderer
Yesterday at 03:12 AM
Mom says she and 'giggling' son with special needs were asked to leave movie the
by pondering_it_all
Yesterday at 03:04 AM
We Finally Learned What a Year in Space Did to Astronaut Scott Kelly's Body
by Greger
Yesterday at 01:24 AM
Roundtable for April 2019
by pondering_it_all
04/16/19 09:20 PM
Responding
by logtroll
04/16/19 12:52 PM
Trump wanted to free illegal immigrants in sanctuary cities
by pondering_it_all
04/16/19 04:57 AM
The Passing Parade: Obituaries: 2019
by Golem
04/15/19 05:12 PM
What is Neoliberalism?
by chunkstyle
04/15/19 02:40 PM
freshman facts
by jgw
04/14/19 07:45 PM
Impeach
by pondering_it_all
04/12/19 10:24 PM
You can help name the largest unnamed world in the solar system
by Greger
04/09/19 08:17 PM
Nancy Pelosi named recipient of Profile in Courage Award
by Golem
04/07/19 07:59 PM
a presidential candidate
by jgw
04/06/19 07:05 PM
"The Twilight Zone," then and now
by Golem
04/04/19 06:07 PM
Grandma gives birth at 61 so her gay son and his husband can have a baby
by pondering_it_all
04/04/19 05:55 AM
Weep afresh, America
by Greger
04/02/19 06:40 PM
Important and Very Interesting Announcement
by pondering_it_all
03/31/19 08:19 AM
Forum Stats
6248 Members
58 Forums
16537 Topics
285318 Posts

Max Online: 294 @ 12/06/17 12:57 AM
Google Adsense
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: The Mueller Report by pondering_it_all @ 46 minutes 33 seconds ago

Quote:Congress has the authority to prohibit a President's corrupt use of his authority in order to protect the integrity of the administration of justice Like I said, Mueller believes the proper place for the use of that evidence is in the Senate d
News
I expect that in the fullness of time Assange will walk free. His self-imposed incarceration in London did little for his case but it appears most of the charges against him are trumped up with the aim of silencing him. If he was less of a self abso
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: The Mueller Report by rporter314 @ Today at 03:38 PM

He was a little bit pregnant
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: The Mueller Report by NW Ponderer @ Today at 03:20 PM

"If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that ju
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: The Mueller Report by NW Ponderer @ Today at 03:18 PM

"Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and rel
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: The Mueller Report by NW Ponderer @ Today at 03:15 PM

Robert Mueller's report is out (CNN) Quote:"With respect to whether the President can be found to have obstructed justice by exercising his powers under Article II of the Constitution, we concluded that Congress has the authority to prohibit a
News
I will always appreciate Assange's work in exposing the brutality and inhumanity of our military/politics. I remember the video of the Iraqi civilian vehicle and it's occupants getting lit up from an american helicopter which proceeded to circle fr
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: Justice is coming by Greger @ Yesterday at 11:51 PM

Quote:2020 scares the hell out of me. I'm still optimistic about 2020 despite the Mueller Marshmallow.
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: Justice is coming by jgw @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

2020 scares the hell out of me. Trump is, if nothing else, cagey. The real hope for beating him is to have the economy go bad. Historically this is how Dems win against the Republicans (for over 100 years!). If nothing else the trillion dollars a
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: Justice is coming by Greger @ Yesterday at 08:25 PM

Quote: justice IS coming but slowly I'ma sit right here with you and watch. I look forward to the day when you can say "Look! You were wrong! Justice is served!" But I aint holdin' my breath. 2020 is our next best chance.
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: Justice is coming by Greger @ Yesterday at 07:59 PM

Quote:Is it justice you want or revenge? I want this Trump thing over with. I don't bear him any ill will. I don't even want to see him prosecuted for random financial shenanigans like laundering money for Russian oligarchs. I just want him out of o
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: Justice is coming by jgw @ Yesterday at 06:40 PM

Here is Mueller's mandate: (©ffice of tqe g}cput- J\tiortte}:J ®eneral .l!lu.sl1ington, /.<!!. 20530ORDER NO. 3915-2017APPOINTMENT OF SPECIAL COUNSEL TO INVESTIGATE RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE WITH THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND RELATED MATTERS By vi
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: Justice is coming by rporter314 @ Yesterday at 02:15 PM

Is it justice you want or revenge?
News
Jump to new posts Re: Note Dame Cathedral fire by NW Ponderer @ Yesterday at 03:12 AM

I have been particularly buoyed today with headlines about how much of Notre Dame Cathedral survived. The three rose windows apparently all survived. The organ and pulpit were essentially untouched. Many of the most precious artifacts were saved.
Parenting & Children
Quote:Why can't people enjoy their outings without having them be disrupted by noisy kids? At an adult movie, yes. I'm with you all the way. Such movies, fancy restaurants, and such are not a place to bring a screaming baby. A showing of Dumbo? M
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: Justice is coming by Greger @ Yesterday at 01:26 AM

Quote:My own take is that Mueller figured out what has been happening and made sure that eventually all would be known.Yes! A cryptic message from beyond... Secretly coded between the lines so that redaction would be useless... Bull puckey. The Muel
Science and scientific thought
Too much money, too little return. And probably not much time either. Twelve years, the experts say, until until global warming becomes unstoppable. I suspect our fate is already sealed. The moon and Mars are unlikely to save us. Maybe, if we pull o
Parenting & Children
Quote:Why can't people enjoy their outings without having them be disrupted by noisy kids? And why would noisy kids at a kids movie be considered disruptive? As far as I'm concerned noisy kids are never a disruption, they are the sound of life, the
Parenting & Children
Originally Posted By: Ujest ShurlyIf that is exactly what happened ...But is it what happend? Did the kid really giggle twice (each or both times combined) for 20 seconds? I have my doubts as to the mother's veracity. Why can't people enjoy their out
The RoundTable
Jump to new posts Re: Roundtable for April 2019 by pondering_it_all @ 04/16/19 09:20 PM

There is a big "Republicans are good for the economy" myth, which actually conflicts with the numbers. When you look at the economic performance during Republican and Democratic administrations, they mostly go down for Republicans and up f
News
Jump to new posts Re: Note Dame Cathedral fire by pondering_it_all @ 04/16/19 08:50 PM

It took people hundreds of years to build these cathedrals and they pretty much created many of our modern financial institutions. The stories about people spending their entire lives working on them is awe-inspiring.
News
Jump to new posts Re: Note Dame Cathedral fire by Greger @ 04/16/19 08:21 PM

Assassin's Creed Unity created an accurate 3D model of the structure. Here's a nice walkthrough of Notre Dame as it might have appeared during the French Revolution. At around 17:30 he climbs the steeple.
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: Justice is coming by jgw @ 04/16/19 05:52 PM

As far as I can tell we have been told that there are 20 different doj investigations going on throughout the entire country which have been spun off the Mueller report. There are some that have even said there are more than 20. My own take is tha
News
Jump to new posts Re: Note Dame Cathedral fire by logtroll @ 04/16/19 02:30 PM

I have never been religious, so to me religious things in general are only curiosities. But some products of religion (and other sources), such as this magnificent cathedral, I find immensely inspiring in a nameless way (preferring to let it remain n
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: Responding by logtroll @ 04/16/19 12:52 PM

Originally Posted By: chunkstylehuh... Grandpa's "Medicare for all" sounded all right to fox news audiences. It's almost as if politics could be about real proposals and ideas that could have broad popular support. Just a thought......
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 39 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
TrentonP, Nosf50, erumonej, Jensen Breck, Albertapkr
6248 Registered Users
A2