Current Topics
What it will take to curb the President
by pondering_it_all
Today at 07:20 AM
WHO HAS THE LEGAL RIGHT TO LOOK AT MICHAEL COHENíS SEIZED FILES?
by pdx rick
Yesterday at 11:09 AM
RoundTable For April 2018
by pdx rick
Yesterday at 11:07 AM
How Many?
by jgw
04/22/18 08:14 PM
Calling Trump what he is: A traitor to America
by NW Ponderer
04/21/18 04:12 PM
bombing syria
by jgw
04/20/18 06:31 PM
Are we really insane?
by chunkstyle
04/20/18 03:52 PM
F.B.I. Raids Office of Trumpís Longtime Lawyer Michael Cohen
by NW Ponderer
04/17/18 03:41 PM
House Speaker Paul Ryan won't seek re-election
by chunkstyle
04/16/18 05:34 PM
Historic Corruption
by NW Ponderer
04/16/18 04:34 PM
The Rule of Law
by Jeffery J. Haas
04/16/18 04:18 AM
the new 1.5 trillion dollar infrastructure plan
by jgw
04/15/18 07:42 PM
Trump and Russia
by Jeffery J. Haas
04/15/18 01:47 AM
Miscellaneous humor thread
by logtroll
04/14/18 08:27 PM
Inside the GOP plan to discredit Comey
by rporter314
04/14/18 05:27 PM
Trump, Gardner strike deal on legalized marijuana(?)
by NW Ponderer
04/14/18 01:06 PM
The Pattern
by NW Ponderer
04/12/18 05:51 PM
A Congressman's Profanity Laced Tirade in a Safeway Grocery Store
by Jeffery J. Haas
04/12/18 05:36 AM
Gun Control
by jgw
04/10/18 09:29 PM
Stormy Daniels Suit: It's a Trap!!
by Jeffery J. Haas
04/10/18 08:27 PM
Forum Stats
6248 Members
58 Forums
16250 Topics
279860 Posts

Max Online: 294 @ 12/06/17 12:57 AM
Google Adsense
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: What it will take to curb the President by pondering_it_all @ Today at 07:20 AM

Gallup is actually pretty good, as polls go. So 85% of 22% is only 18.7% of Americans supporting Trump. Of course that's only among the people who claim to be Republicans. Are there no Democrats who support Trump? No Independents? I think the im
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: What it will take to curb the President by Ujest Shurly @ Yesterday at 07:13 PM

Statistics is Mathematics way to lie...
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: What it will take to curb the President by Spag-hetti @ Yesterday at 07:06 PM

I keep reading that Trump's approval rating among Republicans remains a pretty steady 85 percent. I'm no statistician, but I think that means that they poll a sampling of Republicans and then figure that number is probably representative of the whol
Constitutional Issues
Originally Posted By: pondering_it_allWe could just say that files that are encrypted are hidden, while plain text files on seized accounts or drives are "in plain sight". It may not be perfect but "plain text" correlates nicely
The RoundTable
Jump to new posts Re: RoundTable For April 2018 by pdx rick @ Yesterday at 11:07 AM

Originally Posted By: Jeffery J. HaasOn Wednesday, Roberto Livar posted a photo of a worksheet he said his son, Manu, was asked to complete in his eighth-grade American history class at Great Hearts Monte Vista in San Antonio. The worksheet is titled
The RoundTable
Jump to new posts Re: RoundTable For April 2018 by pdx rick @ Yesterday at 11:05 AM

I watched Game Change again recently. It is when Sarah Palin came onto the National Political scene is when CONservatives lost their way, I believe - embracing Sarah's us against the "Washington Elite Establishment" mentality. Interes
Constitutional Issues
Jump to new posts Re: WHO HAS THE LEGAL RIGHT TO LOOK AT MICHAEL COHENíS SEIZED FILES? by pondering_it_all @ Yesterday at 02:26 AM

We could just say that files that are encrypted are hidden, while plain text files on seized accounts or drives are "in plain sight". It may not be perfect but "plain text" correlates nicely with "in plain sight".
Guns
Jump to new posts Re: How Many? by jgw @ 04/22/18 08:14 PM

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nratv nratv might amuse (if you haven't watched it before)
Member Submitted Links
Jump to new posts interesting by jgw @ 04/22/18 08:11 PM

http://www.kickassfacts.com/25-crazy-headlines-of-the-month-part-66/2/ Will get you interesting stuff like: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politic...-budget-n847681
Guns
Jump to new posts Re: How Many? by NW Ponderer @ 04/22/18 07:22 PM

"Four people were killed and four others injured when a man naked from the waist down and wielding an assault-style rifle... " But, it's not the gun...
Constitutional Issues
Felix Satter, the name that keeps popping up, all over the place.
Constitutional Issues
GPS Founders say that it is Trump's nefarious business dealings that will undermine him, not Stormy Daniels. I say, why can't it be all of these factors? Why put all the eggs into one basket? OPINION: The Business Deals That Could
Constitutional Issues
Brett Max Kaufman, from the ACLU, asks in Newsweek,WHO HAS THE LEGAL RIGHT TO LOOK AT MICHAEL COHENíS SEIZED FILES? It's a very good question. Although we on the outside don't really know what's in the warrant, and what its basis was, I, like everyo
The RoundTable
Jump to new posts Re: RoundTable For April 2018 by Jeffery J. Haas @ 04/21/18 08:54 PM

And in Saudi Arabia we have conflicting reports, one saying a toy drone got too close to the royal palace and was shot down, the other report saying it may be a coup attempt. Guardian UK Quote:A spokesman for the Riyadh police said forces at a c
The RoundTable
Jump to new posts Re: RoundTable For April 2018 by Jeffery J. Haas @ 04/21/18 08:02 PM

On Wednesday, Roberto Livar posted a photo of a worksheet he said his son, Manu, was asked to complete in his eighth-grade American history class at Great Hearts Monte Vista in San Antonio. The worksheet is titled, ďThe Life of Slaves: A Balanced Vi
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: What it will take to curb the President by rporter314 @ 04/21/18 04:16 PM

Quote: this will be the work of a generation or more your Pollyannaesque weltanschauung is ... I suppose ... somewhat refreshing. I am a lot more cynical, especially after having my prediction of 3 generation evolution in racial thinking bitch slap
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: Calling Trump what he is: A traitor to America by NW Ponderer @ 04/21/18 04:12 PM

I guess it wasn't really new, was it...
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: What it will take to curb the President by NW Ponderer @ 04/21/18 03:44 PM

I'm not a religious person, but I do pray, occasionally. What I've been praying for for decades is the complete collapse of the Republican party as it currently exists. I'm not sure the United States can survive another decade of their influence. It
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: What it will take to curb the President by rporter314 @ 04/21/18 12:01 AM

STOP THE WITCH HUNT IMPEACH MR TRUMP NOW!!!!!!
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: bombing syria by jgw @ 04/20/18 06:31 PM

What the political parties do is power. Doing a third party, for instance, is VERY hard. When the Republicans became it was really a bunch of Whigs tired of the baloney, slavery, and obvious self interest. So, really, it was a party replacement, r
Morality & Society
Jump to new posts Re: Are we really insane? by chunkstyle @ 04/20/18 03:52 PM

JGW I, also, was considering a long written response but found this article from Rolling Stone instead: Word from the street
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: What it will take to curb the President by Jeffery J. Haas @ 04/20/18 01:12 AM

Sorry but I am not that pessimistic. I'm thinking we're probably going to wind up with somewhere between 53 and 56 in the Senate. I am not sure of the House numbers but we'll have a majority. Still not enough for a veto override but enough to stem th
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: What it will take to curb the President by pondering_it_all @ 04/20/18 12:25 AM

Just a few Senate seats, and the President can no longer pass any bill that is too obnoxious. More important, he will not be able to confirm anyone too incompetent or insane for anything. As his appointees get indicted, he won't be be able to repla
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: What it will take to curb the President by Greger @ 04/19/18 06:07 PM

I'm not counting on the Trump thing to get countered in just these two years. Hopefully we'll make a little progress in the mid terms but it's going to take an economic downturn(which I consider inevitable) to turn this thing around. The silver linin
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: What it will take to curb the President by jgw @ 04/19/18 05:54 PM

You are spot on! NOT gonna happen!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Who's Online
0 registered (), 39 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
TrentonP, Nosf50, erumonej, Jensen Breck, Albertapkr
6248 Registered Users
A2