Yesterday at 07:34 PM
Just ignore him
by pdx rick
Yesterday at 04:06 PM
"Moron...Man-Ch
ild...Trump"

by Greger
Yesterday at 12:17 AM
Let's check in on the cattle abusers, deadbeat grazers, wildlife squatter Bundys
by NW Ponderer
01/20/18 08:03 PM
WalMart closing 63 Sam's Club
by pdx rick
01/20/18 01:25 AM
Why Norwegians Aren't Moving to the U.S.
by logtroll
01/20/18 12:58 AM
Happy Shutdown Day
by Jeffery J. Haas
01/20/18 12:17 AM
The Passing Parade: Obituaries: 2018
by Golem
01/19/18 05:14 PM
Is invoking non- existent privilege obstruction?
by NW Ponderer
01/18/18 08:48 PM
Underclass
by Jeffery J. Haas
01/18/18 07:23 PM
list of what Trump has done so far
by Jeffery J. Haas
01/17/18 02:41 AM
Moderation and good will
by pondering_it_all
01/17/18 01:14 AM
Fahrenheit 451
by Jeffery J. Haas
01/16/18 10:21 PM
Car flies into 2nd floor of Santa Ana building
by pondering_it_all
01/16/18 03:27 AM
Five Decades of White Backlash
by pondering_it_all
01/16/18 03:11 AM
Reasons People Lie When They Don’t Need To
by pondering_it_all
01/15/18 12:15 AM
Gay Old Time: The rise and fall of Laguna Beach’s gay clubs
by pondering_it_all
01/13/18 08:10 AM
Campaign themes for 2018
by matthew
01/13/18 03:28 AM
Immigration Realities
by pdx rick
01/12/18 06:09 PM
Forum Stats
6248 Members
58 Forums
16160 Topics
278618 Posts

Max Online: 294 @ 12/06/17 12:57 AM
Google Adsense
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: Trump and Russia by pdx rick @ 39 minutes 31 seconds ago

The RoundTable
Jump to new posts Re: Round Table for January, 2018 by Ken Condon @ Yesterday at 07:34 PM

The RoundTable
Jump to new posts Re: Round Table for January, 2018 by pdx rick @ Yesterday at 06:19 PM

Originally Posted By: pondering_it_allQuote:17 year old school girl, 27 year old guy Hmmmm, sounds like the show is soon going to add a prison thread in sex-offender jail! Of maybe they'll get the affair worked up and steamy just to consummate it o
Politics In General
Jump to new posts Re: Just ignore him by pdx rick @ Yesterday at 04:06 PM

Originally Posted By: NW PondererI'm having a text fight with a conservative friend of mine who has completely bought into the TrumPulican fraud that Democrats were responsible for the shutdown. I've pointed out that without the DACA fix included, R
Politics In General
Jump to new posts Re: Just ignore him by pdx rick @ Yesterday at 03:28 PM

Originally Posted By: NW PondererI'm having a text fight with a conservative friend of mine who has completely bought into the TrumPulican fraud that Democrats were responsible for the shutdown. I've pointed out that without the DACA fix included, R
Politics In General
Jump to new posts Re: Just ignore him by Jeffery J. Haas @ Yesterday at 04:44 AM

I love the way you think but we still don't have the messaging machine the Republicans have. But you're right, as long as we show up at the polls and do our duty, it's in the bag, I can feel it.
Politics In General
Jump to new posts Re: Just ignore him by pondering_it_all @ Yesterday at 02:44 AM

It's obviously the Democrats fault because they refuse to be pussies. They want CHIP and a DACA fix, and they won't just roll over and go along with the Republicans patting their heads and saying: "Nice doggie." Democrats are actually wil
Politics In General
Jump to new posts Re: Just ignore him by Jeffery J. Haas @ Yesterday at 02:42 AM

The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: "Moron...Man-Child...Trump" by Greger @ Yesterday at 12:17 AM

Moving the goal posts...
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: "Moron...Man-Child...Trump" by logtroll @ 01/20/18 10:40 PM

Maybe there is some cognitive deficiency after all? Quote:“Right now in a number of states, the laws allow a baby to be born from his or her mother’s womb in the ninth month. It is wrong,” Trump said. “It has to change.” No more babies born in the n
Politics In General
Jump to new posts Re: Just ignore him by logtroll @ 01/20/18 08:58 PM

Originally Posted By: NW PondererI'm having a text fight with a conservative friend of mine who has completely bought into the TrumPulican fraud that Democrats were responsible for the shutdown. I have been pointing out that there would be no need fo
The Legal Forum
It used to be quite easy to contact Congress people, and even persuade them. The problem, now, is the volume. So many movements and organizations sponsor write-in campaigns, Congressional offices get inundated. But, a well-written, non-crank letter g
The RoundTable
Jump to new posts Re: Round Table for January, 2018 by pondering_it_all @ 01/20/18 06:45 PM

Quote:17 year old school girl, 27 year old guy Hmmmm, sounds like the show is soon going to add a prison thread in sex-offender jail! Of maybe they'll get the affair worked up and steamy just to consummate it on her 18th birthday.
Politics In General
Jump to new posts Re: Just ignore him by NW Ponderer @ 01/20/18 06:41 PM

I'm having a text fight with a conservative friend of mine who has completely bought into the TrumPulican fraud that Democrats were responsible for the shutdown. I've pointed out that without the DACA fix included, Republicans still failed to muster
The Legal Forum
Actually, I think Big Swede could buy that land from the federal government and then try to collect his grazing fees from Bundy. Good luck with that.
The Legal Forum
There is a bigger picture here that is not being addressed, although... again, this has been discussed way back in the thread. When ANYONE wants to use someone else's property, they have to compensate them, right? The going rate in Nevada for grazin
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: "Moron...Man-Child...Trump" by pondering_it_all @ 01/20/18 05:44 PM

That's right, Trump is the first perfect man since Jesus! Never done anything sinful in his life. In fact, Jesus had that moment of doubt on the cross, so Trump is better than Jesus!
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: "Moron...Man-Child...Trump" by Kaine @ 01/20/18 05:40 PM

Originally Posted By: pondering_it_allFunny thing though, Trump went on TV and said he's never asked God to forgive anything. I guess they tuned that out. Why would he have to ask forgiveness since he has done nothing that needs to be forgiven?
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: "Moron...Man-Child...Trump" by Ken Condon @ 01/20/18 07:26 AM

OK I just checked it out. David Pecker is indeed a “real” DNA sack of mostly water. And I suppose he really is Trumps “friend”. Talk about a loose concept of that most precious word. Hey Jeff. Please bring in the screen writers now. Although I suppo
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: "Moron...Man-Child...Trump" by Ken Condon @ 01/20/18 07:17 AM

So wait a minnit: Quote:The story that Daniels and Trump had an affair was in fact already public before the 2016 election. In a November 4, 2016, piece, the Wall Street Journal wrote that the National Enquirer (whose parent company is headed by Trum
Politics In General
Jump to new posts Re: Just ignore him by pdx rick @ 01/20/18 07:08 AM

Originally Posted By: Jeffery J. HaasMitch McConnell playing Russian Roulette with 9 million kids, I just don't even know how anyone, even the most clueless and hidebound conservative, can think that this would make Republicans look good. Even if the
The RoundTable
Jump to new posts Re: Round Table for January, 2018 by pdx rick @ 01/20/18 06:57 AM

Things that make you go: Hmmm I recently started watching Melrose Place. Haven't seen that show since it was originally on in the early '90s. The first three episodes are a cross-over storyline of characters from 90210 because Melrose Place is a
The RoundTable
Jump to new posts Re: Round Table for January, 2018 by Jeffery J. Haas @ 01/20/18 05:53 AM

WOOO HOOOO!!!
The RoundTable
Jump to new posts Re: Round Table for January, 2018 by NW Ponderer @ 01/20/18 05:46 AM

I play less golf than Trump. I don't have an elaborate coiffure to cover my lack of hair. I've actually read the Constitution (more than once, even). I know how a Bill becomes a law... Yeah, I'll do it.
The RoundTable
Jump to new posts Re: Round Table for January, 2018 by Jeffery J. Haas @ 01/20/18 04:36 AM

Hey NWP, aren't you driving a truck right now? You take the White House and give your old job to Donald Trump. He always wanted to drive the big rigs. See? Check him out, he's very excited by those big trucks! Trump Driving America Off a Cliff
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Who's Online
0 registered (), 21 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
TrentonP, Nosf50, erumonej, Jensen Breck, Albertapkr
6248 Registered Users
A2