01/11/20 10:33 PM
Forum Stats
6288 Members
60 Forums
16792 Topics
294100 Posts

Max Online: 294 @ 12/06/17 12:57 AM
Google Adsense
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The RoundTable
Jump to new posts Re: ReaderRant RoundTable for Winter 2020 by pdx rick @ Today at 12:40 AM

Nancy Pelosi 01-17-20: Quote:The Dem message to defeat Donald Trump is common ground and mainstream ideas.
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: The Impeachment of Donald trump by pdx rick @ Today at 12:19 AM

Originally Posted By: pondering_it_allThe Trump hack judge that is considering the "shall furnish tax returns" law has put off any decision until the Court of Appeals gets around to deciding if McGahn has to obey the House subpoenas, for no
Member Submitted Links
Jump to new posts Re: Real Truths by Greger @ Yesterday at 08:37 PM

Real Truth is that Christianity teaches delusion as fact and some folks with a pretty loose grip on reality often fall into its grasp. They don't live in this world or for this world. The sooner it ends, the happier they will be. Because Paradise awa
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: All The President's Men by Greger @ Yesterday at 08:01 PM

There's practically no end to criminal activity among Republicans. Say what you will, the very worst of the worst seem to join that flock. The best among 'em are merely swindlers cheaters and frauds.
Politics In General
Jump to new posts Re: Warren v. Sanders by pdx rick @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Greger...She should also apologize to Bernie for even bringing this private conversation up without the context. It was a cheap shot that hurt progressive chances....
Foreign Policy & News
Jump to new posts Re: iranian general qassem soleimani by Greger @ Yesterday at 07:15 PM

Quote:I can't seem to find through Google specific examples of Soleimani terrorist acts. That's because there are none. The entire narrative seems to be made up out of whole cloth. Iran has no reason to be our friend and working against Saudi/Americ
News
Originally Posted By: CPWILLI always find it interesting when revenues go up and they claim that revenues have been lost. Are you saying that the tax reduction was not lost revenue?
Campaign 2020
Originally Posted By: Jeffery J. HaasI will never ever understand that. Joe Biden was the linchpin of legislation that destroyed the lives of MILLIONS of black men for the most trifling offenses, two tier drug sentencing, the list of things he has al
Politics In General
Jump to new posts Re: The Lincoln Project by pondering_it_all @ 01/17/20 08:44 PM

I see they are running their ads on Trump's favorite Fox shows, Friends & Hannity. Trying for a stroke? It would be hilarious if Trump decided to boycott his favorite TV shows. That might just be enough to get that aneurysm to rupture.
The Environment
Jump to new posts Re: Global warming predictions by jgw @ 01/16/20 07:03 PM

I am no longer convinced there is any normal at all. Normal's out the window. What scares me is that, eventually, the geo engineers are going to be called on simply because we humans simply do not have the capacity to do the right things. This is,
Sports
Jump to new posts Re: Houston Astros or Houston Asterisks? by pdx rick @ 01/16/20 03:59 AM

Originally Posted By: Jeffery J. HaasOriginally Posted By: pdx rick Los Angeles Are you aware of the history of Chavez Ravine and what sequence of events happened to make Dodger Stadium a reality? Nope. I musta missed that day in elementary
Forum News/Questions/Concerns, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Android support for CHB by Greger @ 01/15/20 07:13 PM

I can see your posts back to 11/6/06 on that link so at least you are documented in our archives even if you cant see them...whether they are all there remains to be seen, and with our creaky old software that predates smart phones by several decades
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: Iran - Again by rporter314 @ 01/15/20 04:15 PM

Quote:that doesn't mean that the relationship between Iran and these organizations is as developed or close as their relationship with Hezbollah Within that statement is the obvious seed of conflation. ME politics are a complex blend of geo-politic
American Humor
Jump to new posts Re: High tech comedy classic by logtroll @ 01/15/20 02:24 AM

Whatever will I do?
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: American Mercinaries and mideast oil by pdx rick @ 01/14/20 04:21 AM

Trump to Saudi Arabia: “You can have American troops, but ya gotta pay me for them!” Not at all surprisingly, Donald confuses the job of Commander-in-Chief with Madame-at-Whorehouse.
Forum Guidelines
Jump to new posts How to Join the Rant! by Jeffery J. Haas @ 01/13/20 03:21 AM

Due to an overwhelming number of spambots, we've simplified the process of joining the Rant as follows: Email ME, Jeffery Haas. That's it! Just send an email to dfspamboxfb (at) gmail (dot) com and put The Rant in the SUBJECT line. That's all there
Terrorism
Originally Posted By: CPWILL Actually Trump has pulled back several times - a consistent problem with him when dealing with Iran... ...until faced with impeachment and now removal in the Senate. Now, it's a completely different story. Conserv
Member Submitted Links
Jump to new posts Re: convictions by pondering_it_all @ 01/12/20 07:09 AM

The usual standard for "proof" in peer-reviewed research is P<5%. This means they are 95% sure that what their research shows is true. The 5% is divided between two different kinds of errors. The first is that your results look like t
Religion and Philosophy
Jump to new posts Re: Roman Catholicism by pondering_it_all @ 01/12/20 06:42 AM

Quote:I'm a pagan. I worship the Earth as a living sentient goddess. More valid than some 4000 and 2000 year old paternalistic nonsense, I believe. The key to not being a moron is to think of religion as a valid means of thinking about all the stuff
Who's Online
0 registered (), 16 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
CPWILL, Kevin Kohler, Keridan, Chagos, Integritas
6288 Registered Users
A2