by Irked
05/31/20 05:30 PM
Michigan Rep. Justin Amash Takes Step Toward Libertarian Presidential Bid
by Greger
05/30/20 07:21 PM
Trump may be ahead!
by rporter314
05/29/20 01:29 PM
Is there a free market solution for the pandemic and economic collapse?
by Greger
05/25/20 08:59 PM
Genius: how to make of a surgical mask, an N95-equivalent
by GreatNewsTonight
05/25/20 03:51 AM
The Way We Were
by Jeffery J. Haas
05/25/20 12:46 AM
What's for dinner?
by GreatNewsTonight
05/24/20 08:18 PM
Forum Stats
6292 Members
60 Forums
16922 Topics
300277 Posts

Max Online: 294 @ 12/06/17 12:57 AM
Google Adsense
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Member Submitted Links
Jump to new posts Re: covid-19 cure by pondering_it_all @ Yesterday at 11:06 PM

As I predicted, Lancet paper on HCQ retracted by three of the authors. The fourth author had no comment. He's the owner of the fake company that supplied the data for the paper. Another paper published by the New England Journal of Medicine: They
The RoundTable
Jump to new posts Re: RoundTable - SPRING 2020 by logtroll @ Yesterday at 09:59 PM

Bet Tuk-Sun was a hot one today!
General Stuff
Jump to new posts Re: The Maximum Wage by logtroll @ Yesterday at 09:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Hamish HowlAll you need to do to follow CP Will's advice is be affluent enough to cover a few retainers at a time. As everyone knows, the average American can totally do that. This post may contain sarcasm. I suppose you're r
Campaign 2012
Jump to new posts Re: Burn and Destroy by Hamish Howl @ Yesterday at 06:11 PM

Originally Posted By: jgwI think that's pretty much universal in our military. What I don't understand are the guards that have appeared in DC that nobody knows or even where they come from. The TV keeps referring to them that way as well. These
Campaign 2020
Jump to new posts Re: First Bernie Sanders Thread 2020 by logtroll @ Yesterday at 01:23 PM

Originally Posted By: GregerAnd so no exploitation exists? Like I said. A THOUGHT FOR TODAY: I sit on a man's back, choking him and making him carry me, and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for him and wish to ease his lot by all p
Politics In General
Jump to new posts Re: Is it too soon to be talking 2020? by perotista @ Yesterday at 11:38 AM

Trump is unique and it seems anything involving Trump goes against conventional wisdom and historical precedence. I should have learned that a long time ago. Trump trying to be the law and order candidate seems to have backfired on him. As usual he o
Health, Medicine & the healing Sciences
Jump to new posts Re: A Thought Experiment about COVID-19 by pondering_it_all @ Yesterday at 05:48 AM

The more I think about it, people refusing to wear masks in public are like trolls pooping in the community well. It's NOT a political issue. It's a public health issue and in fact an economic issue. Just look at Taiwan, Vietnam, and New Zealand.
Health, Medicine & the healing Sciences
Jump to new posts Re: An unexpected cure for COVID-19? by pdx rick @ Yesterday at 03:19 AM

Originally Posted By: pondering_it_allI'm kind of curious about PReP. How much does it cost? Is it covered by insurance, or do they just tell customers to be celibate? Do people take it every day, or just when they are single or in non-monogamous
Member Submitted Links
Jump to new posts The CFO Act by jgw @ 06/03/20 07:16 PM

In 1990 the US Congress gave the Pentagon until 1997 to pass its first financial audit of the Department of Defense (The CFO Act). Congress has since then continued to extend this deadline for the Pentagon, who now has until 2017. As far as I can te
Crime & Punishment
It sounds great. However, I have been watching TV and noticed that even when the police try to join up there are those, on the other side, that are flat out determined to not make that real easy. I have seen teen-age girls literally screaming at a
Politics In General
Jump to new posts Re: The Far-Right's Civil War aka "boogaloo" by pondering_it_all @ 06/03/20 06:18 PM

Quote:Millions and millions of machines dragged to all the precincts and set up for a few days then hauled back to warehouses to sit for two years seems a bit frivolous to me. It's actually MUCH worse than that: Every single one of those machines h
Morality & Society
Jump to new posts Re: Anonymous dumps a treasure trove of docs by Greger @ 06/02/20 04:47 PM

As near as I can tell, Donald Trump is immune to damage from paper. Documents can't hurt him. M.F. has probably never had a paper cut in his life.
Politics In General
Jump to new posts Edward Snowden Interview by danarhea @ 06/01/20 03:45 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9yK1QndJSM This interview of Edward Snowden is a must watch. While all of us never Trumpers continue to criticize Trump for the insane things he is doing, we cannot forget that it is not just Republicans who are atte
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts Re: The Unmasking of Michael Flynn by Irked @ 05/31/20 05:30 PM

“Beautiful”, I believe, is preferably woven together with the truly descriptive “Perfect” i.e. “The calls were perfect! They were just beautiful! Never have there been more perfectly beautiful calls, except for my own, which are, they tell me, bigly
Campaign 2020
Quote:If people were stupid enough to vote for either one, then they deserved what they got. Well, I stupidly voted for Hillary and got Trump. I guess I deserve it. But I don't let it bother me much, it's certainly been an interesting four years. M
Member Submitted Links
Jump to new posts Re: Trump may be ahead! by rporter314 @ 05/29/20 01:29 PM

even better if it was a 12 year old's sticker
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 26 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Superfly, GreatNewsTonight, danarhea, RoughDraft274, CPWILL
6292 Registered Users
A2