12/03/17 09:56 PM
Forum Stats
6248 Members
57 Forums
16122 Topics
277891 Posts

Max Online: 294 @ 12/06/17 12:57 AM
Google Adsense
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tell It To The Editors
Jump to new posts Re: Trump Forum by Jeffery J. Haas @ Today at 05:04 AM

Greger, spot on as always.
Politics In General
Jump to new posts Re: Big Lies and Tax Cuts by logtroll @ Today at 01:48 AM

Originally Posted By: GregerThey're stupid, there's really no way around it. That’s not a very satisfying explanation, but it seems to be the only one that works...
American Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Miscellaneous humor thread by Golem @ Yesterday at 06:34 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f782hMNuob4
History Roundtable
Jump to new posts Re: The Passing Parade: Obituaries: 2017 by Golem @ Yesterday at 05:25 PM

Iconic vocalist Keely Smith dies from apparent heart failure at 89 Quote:Keely Smith has died at age 89. Here is a press release regarding her death: “Keely Smith, the iconic singer/performer known for her many solo recordings as well as her musica
Finance, the economy & Economics
Jump to new posts Re: Bitcoin by pdx rick @ Yesterday at 05:22 PM

Meh...only $10 growth last night. The account seems to grow in the day when the Asian markets are just starting their morning.
The RoundTable
Jump to new posts Re: Round Table for December 2017 by olyve @ Yesterday at 01:32 AM

I was a moderator with Phil a while back here. He intimidated me a bit but he also steadied me. I liked him so much. He taught me so much. Trouble in my own life right now....almost lost my husband, an illness to last for a while.... The cloud of los
Finance, the economy & Economics
Jump to new posts Re: Crypto- and local currencies by pondering_it_all @ Yesterday at 12:22 AM

Quote:we're doomed Nope, not even close: Bitcoin mining only makes sense if the price of Bitcoin is more than the cost to mine it, JUST LIKE every other mined commodity. You could spend every cent of GPD on mining rare earths or platinum, but nobo
Member Submitted Links
Jump to new posts Re: just a thought by pondering_it_all @ 12/15/17 09:04 PM

Some of the headlines are priceless, like: Roy Moore Retiring From Politics To Spend More Quality Time With Someone's Kid
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts the biggest redistribution of wealth by jgw @ 12/15/17 05:37 PM

As far as I can tell the biggest redistribution of wealth in the history of America is about to take place. I get some small bit of humor on this one. Historically its the Right that claims that the left is, yet again, redistributing wealth and tak
The Media
Jump to new posts Re: speculative tv by jgw @ 12/13/17 10:17 PM

I have no problem with what you said and remember all of that. My point, however, is a kindofa plea that tv, at the very least, admit to what they are doing. If, on top of that, they actually rate the accuracy of their prognosticators it would serv
Morality & Society
Jump to new posts Re: sex assaults by NW Ponderer @ 12/13/17 12:11 PM

Is the tide actually rolling in a different direction?
The Trump Administration
Jump to new posts list of what Trump has done so far by jgw @ 12/11/17 09:13 PM

I am trying to create a list of what Trump has done. I am doing this because I sense that many don't think he has done all that much - he has. This is not a complete list and will try and continue to add to it and encourage anybody else to do the sa
Who's Online
0 registered (), 46 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
TrentonP, Nosf50, erumonej, Jensen Breck, Albertapkr
6248 Registered Users
A2