Tucker Carlson’s head writer outed: Obscene racism and homophobia exposed

Posted by: pdx rick

Tucker Carlson’s head writer outed: Obscene racism and homophobia exposed - 07/14/20 02:05 AM

Quote:
The revelation that Fox News prime-time star Tucker Carlson's top writer had posted racist, sexist and homophobic sentiments online for years under a pseudonym has led to renewed scrutiny of Carlson's own commentaries, which have inspired a series of advertising boycotts.

The writer, Blake Neff, resigned on Friday after questions raised by CNN's Oliver Darcy led to the posts becoming public.

- NPR

Known white nationalist Carlson grotesquely feigned indignation over this revelation on his show Monday night:

Quote:
We want to make abundantly clear that Fox News Media strongly condemns this horrific racist, misogynistic and homophobic behavior,” they wrote. “Neff’s abhorrent conduct on this forum was never divulged to the show or the network until Friday, at which point we swiftly accepted his resignation. Make no mistake, actions such as his cannot and will not be tolerated at any time in any part of our work force.

- Link

Please...Tucker has spoken his head writer's words for years - loaded right there in Tucker's teleprompter for his convenience. Tucker is now on "vacation" which in Fox-speak is suspended. smile

Re: Tucker Carlson’s head writer outed: Obscene racism and homophobia exposed - 07/14/20 04:28 AM

Chris Hayes connects the dots between Trump, Fox News, and ‘racist losers’ like Tucker Carlson’s former head writer.

LInk

Re: Tucker Carlson’s head writer outed: Obscene racism and homophobia exposed - 07/14/20 04:28 AM

Tucker and Blake worked together at Daily Caller. Tucker knew exactly the type of guy Blake was. Being Tucker's head writer, you know that Tucker read a lot of Blakes racist, bigoted, misogynistic words every night.

Re: Tucker Carlson’s head writer outed: Obscene racism and homophobia exposed - 07/14/20 04:32 AM

It’s naïve to think that the Republican Party is going to snap back to sanity anytime soon. The fact that conservatives are talking about racist pig Tucker Carlson in 2024 shows you how far the fringe Republicans have gone.

Re: Tucker Carlson’s head writer outed: Obscene racism and homophobia exposed - 07/14/20 04:34 AM

There’s a reason why Tucker Carlson’s show is nicknamed “The White Power Hour.”
Posted by: Hamish Howl

Re: Tucker Carlson’s head writer outed: Obscene racism and homophobia exposed - 07/14/20 02:38 PM

Originally Posted By: pdx rick

It’s naïve to think that the Republican Party is going to snap back to sanity anytime soon. The fact that conservatives are talking about racist pig Tucker Carlson in 2024 shows you how far the fringe Republicans have gone.

What? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That's too funny!

Re: Tucker Carlson’s head writer outed: Obscene racism and homophobia exposed - 07/14/20 03:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Hamish Howl
Originally Posted By: pdx rick

What? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That's too funny!

Yes, it's true. crazy
Posted by: Greger

Re: Tucker Carlson’s head writer outed: Obscene racism and homophobia exposed - 07/14/20 06:21 PM

Sometimes I'm glad that I'm going to die soon.
Posted by: Irked

Re: Tucker Carlson’s head writer outed: Obscene racism and homophobia exposed - 07/14/20 10:13 PM

My 93 year old mom says the same thing. It breaks her heart to see what’s happened to two of her children, not to mention the country.
Posted by: logtroll

Re: Tucker Carlson’s head writer outed: Obscene racism and homophobia exposed - 07/15/20 12:42 AM

Originally Posted By: Irked
My 93 year old mom says the same thing. It breaks her heart to see what’s happened to two of her children, not to mention the country.

NEVER FEAR! The Invisible Hand of Free-Market Capitalism is preparing a solution as we speak!

Re: Tucker Carlson’s head writer outed: Obscene racism and homophobia exposed - 07/15/20 12:44 AM

Why is it that I can never read of that fellow without hearing, "fig-plucker Tucker", echoing in the corners of my mind?
Posted by: Irked

Re: Tucker Carlson’s head writer outed: Obscene racism and homophobia exposed - 07/15/20 05:31 AM

Originally Posted By: logtroll
Originally Posted By: Irked

NEVER FEAR! The Invisible Hand of Free-Market Capitalism is preparing a solution as we speak!

Indeed! Any moment now, Mr. Hand will stretch forth and eliminate racism, misogyny, exploitation and climate devastation. They’ll all just disappear, like magic! Very soon now. Just wait.
Posted by: Greger

Re: Tucker Carlson’s head writer outed: Obscene racism and homophobia exposed - 07/15/20 04:40 PM

All those things will soon disappear just like the Corona virus.

The other side of the political divide believes that if you just wish hard enough all your problems will go away.

Or hate hard enough.

Or pray hard enough.

Can I get an Amen...?

Re: Tucker Carlson’s head writer outed: Obscene racism and homophobia exposed - 07/15/20 06:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Greger
...The other side of the political divide believes that if you just wish hard enough all your problems will go away.

That's because they believe in mystical, magical phenomena like sky faeries.

Hmm
Posted by: pondering_it_all

Re: Tucker Carlson’s head writer outed: Obscene racism and homophobia exposed - 07/15/20 08:19 PM

Ursula LeGuin had a solution for racism in The Lathe of Heaven. The protagonist wished for an end to racism, and the next day everybody on Earth had the same skin color: Light milk chocolate.

Simplistic solution, of course: See Hutus versus Tutsis, and Japanese versus all other Asians.

Re: Tucker Carlson’s head writer outed: Obscene racism and homophobia exposed - 07/15/20 09:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Greger
All those things will soon disappear just like the Corona virus.

The other side of the political divide believes that if you just wish hard enough all your problems will go away.

Or hate hard enough.

Or pray hard enough.

Can I get an Amen...?

Shalom?

Allahu akbar?

I know... Party on, dudes!