;-)
Yours,
Issodhos

I'm convinced... let's kill git rid of them sons a bitches! mad

Yours in a "peace out dude" kinda way,
Logtroll

#185148 - 06/20/11 04:55 PM Re: Islamic Cultural Terrorism [Re: issodhos]
Sandune Offline

Please tell Issodhos that I thank him for this Video. Pat Condell has been a hero of mine for many years. Hos will not read my posts and does not accept accept my points of view. However when he comes up with something like this he should be applauded.

#185164 - 06/20/11 06:05 PM Re: Islamic Cultural Terrorism [Re: issodhos]
numan Offline
veteran

Loc: What! Me Worry?
'
Perhaps one should review the history of the past couple of centuries about just who it was who invaded and colonized who's countries and rode rough-shod over the people.

#185169 - 06/20/11 06:26 PM Re: Islamic Cultural Terrorism [Re: issodhos]
2wins Offline
veteran

Loc: Barely above Sea Level
didn't you get the memo? history doesn't matter any more. we can no longer hold up the past in an effort to examine the present, or future. what happened then happened then. it just doesn't matter any longer. ignore it, or enjoy it as an HBO dramatic docudrama, but please don't bring it into an unreasoned discussion about current events for god's sake!

#185172 - 06/20/11 06:42 PM Re: Islamic Cultural Terrorism [Re: issodhos]
Ardy Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: San Jose, Ca USA

If nothing else, the guy in the video does an exceptional clinic on how to promote a skewed idea s consummately reasonable

WHy do I say skewed?
Well the way he proposes the situation the bible and the cultures that study it are peace loving while the Koran and the muslim culture are essentially blood thirsty

I do not claim familiarity with the Koran, but there is no shortage of blood thirsty provocation in the old testament of the bible.

But then, lets look at both the Christian and Jewish culture... are they particularly peaceable? Not as far as I can tell.

Within this country, do zealous Christians promote peaceable politics? Again, not according to what I see.

Well in this country, are people from the Christian social background more or less likely to engage in gun violence than people from a Muslim background. Once again it seems to me a very rare circumstance that a person with Muslim heritage will engage in gun violence in this country. On the other hand, people emerging from a Christian heritage seem gun crazed and ready to use those weapons.

I could go on, but that is enough to indicate why I think this very compelling video is also skewed

#185178 - 06/20/11 07:33 PM Re: Islamic Cultural Terrorism [Re: Ardy]
Sandune Offline

Ardy, if you look through the point of view of the Palestinians, the Jews are bloodthirsty barbarians. Look at most of Europe during the time of the Inquisitions; it would be hard to be worse than the Christians. Even a look at the Pilgrims in America will show you a tribe of barbarians just waiting to turn their women in as witches.

It is my opinion that our Constitution was written to stop this mass killings of people wanting to live in America.

I read this morning that Michele Bachmann's husband trains his home students that gays are barbarians. This wouldn't bother me but he is his wife's spiritual leader. None of these religious wackos can leave well enough alone. Is there any hope that they can manage to leave the American people the hell alone? I'm not certain this CHB group is not part of this mess. There can no individualism when people are waiting to kill in the name of whatever God is in style.

#185181 - 06/20/11 07:40 PM Re: Islamic Cultural Terrorism [Re: issodhos]
2wins Offline
veteran

Loc: Barely above Sea Level
sandy - i may be censured for this, but your posts have gone far enough. you make sweeping generalizations about "this CHB group," yet you either unwittingly or intentionally - i haven't made up my mind which - avoid the content of the posts to perpetuate a point that frankly many times does not make sense. ardy said, in effect, what you have said about the palestanian pov etc., and so forth. and while there may be one or two posters here that "are waiting to kill in the name of whatever god is in style," i am certain based upon the content of the vast majority of posters here that none of us are in that category. that you do not believe in god is fine with us. no one here has made any bones about this fact, yet you continue to martyr yourself as though we have persecuted you for your decisions. i have no argument with your atheism and please do not make assumptions about my beliefs unless you have knowledge of what my beliefs consist of. you have yet to ask. further more, the only argument i have with your philosophical leanings is your praise of ayn rand.

#185190 - 06/20/11 08:56 PM Re: Islamic Cultural Terrorism [Re: Sandune]
numan Offline
veteran

Loc: What! Me Worry?
'
Originally Posted By: Sandune

It is my opinion that our Constitution was written to stop this mass killings of people wanting to live in America.

I am afraid your historical knowledge is rather limited. It is a matter of unambiguous fact that the British colonial administrators protected the Indians living beyond the Allegheny Mountains from being invaded by the colonists. America was an orderly place before the terrorist thugs turned everything upside-down and established the United States.

The native peoples never had a chance after that.

Indeed, the American people as a whole never had a chance after that. wink

Edited by numan (06/20/11 09:00 PM)

#185199 - 06/20/11 10:08 PM Re: Islamic Cultural Terrorism [Re: numan]
Ardy Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: San Jose, Ca USA
Originally Posted By: numan
'
Originally Posted By: Sandune

It is a matter of unambiguous fact that the British colonial administrators protected the Indians living beyond the Allegheny Mountains from being invaded by the colonists. America was an orderly place before the terrorist thugs turned everything upside-down and established the United States.
i think yu are a little unfair with sandy... she clearly stated that the constitution was intended to protect people wanting to live here in america,,, not those already living here.

The indians main problem was that they already lived here... which was inconvenient for people arriving here

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Who's Online
0 registered (), 22 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
TrentonP, Nosf50, erumonej, Jensen Breck, Albertapkr
6248 Registered Users
A2