by california rick
07/19/14 07:32 PM
Joni Ernst, Palin Lite
by Scoutgal
07/19/14 02:10 PM
Corporations. International economic gunslingers
by Scoutgal
07/19/14 01:16 PM
Florida to Redraw Election Map; Texas to Follow?
by Scoutgal
07/19/14 01:14 PM
Forum Stats
6003 Members
55 Forums
14212 Topics
246423 Posts

Max Online: 282 @ 05/29/08 01:08 AM
Google Adsense
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#208057 - 01/10/12 09:36 PM Re: Pat Buchanan, MSNBC suspends him… [Re: numan]
Ozymanithrax Offline

Loc: California
Originally Posted By: numan
'

News moves slowly in the world of television. · wink

I don't think there has been news on television in the U.S. of A. since the mid eighties.

#208060 - 01/10/12 09:51 PM Re: Pat Buchanan, MSNBC suspends him… [Re: Ozymanithrax]
Ozymanithrax Offline

Loc: California
Quote:
Pat Buchanan: 'Militant Gay Rights Groups' And Van Jones Are Behind My MSNBC Controversy (AUDIO)

"Look, for a long period of time the hard left, militant gay rights groups, militant -- they call themselves civil rights groups, but I'm not sure they're concerned about civil rights -- people of color, Van Jones, these folks and others have been out to get Pat Buchanan off TV," Buchanan continued. "This has been done for years and years and years and it's the usual suspects doing the same thing again."

What is it about these Conservatvies that they are incapable of taking responsibility for their own actions and must instead blame some shadowy powerful group for their screw ups?

#208066 - 01/10/12 10:09 PM Re: Pat Buchanan, MSNBC suspends him… [Re: Ozymanithrax]
Greger Offline
veteran

Loc: Florida
Quote:
What is it about these Conservatvies that they are incapable of taking responsibility for their own actions and must instead blame some shadowy powerful group for their screw ups?

As much as they'd like us to believe that Personal Responsibility is one of the basic tenets of Republicanism, it seems to fall by the wayside just like everything else they pretend to stand for.

#208072 - 01/10/12 10:24 PM Re: Pat Buchanan, MSNBC suspends him… [Re: Schlack]
issodhos Offline
Pooh-Bah

Originally Posted By: Schlack
hmmmmmm, im not sure of the point of this thread.

Just enjoying reading the comments of the fourm's bastions of free speech, Schlack. :-)

#208076 - 01/10/12 10:49 PM Re: Pat Buchanan, MSNBC suspends him… [Re: issodhos]
Irked Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Somewhere out in left field
Naturally, MSNBC, just like NPR before it and every other media outlet is required by the 1st Amendment to provide a platform for the speech of any person speaking the Truth known to all Real Americans. Liberal groups exist almost solely to work to deny Real Americans of their Almighty-given Rights.

Coulda tripped out easy, but I've changed my ways - Donovan

I consider myself to be a laid back type and quite tolerant on most issues - AB Breivik

#208077 - 01/10/12 11:06 PM Re: Pat Buchanan, MSNBC suspends him… [Re: Irked]
issodhos Offline
Pooh-Bah

Originally Posted By: Irked
Naturally, MSNBC, just like NPR before it and every other media outlet is required by the 1st Amendment to provide a platform for the speech of any person speaking the Truth known to all Real Americans. Liberal groups exist almost solely to work to deny Real Americans of their Almighty-given Rights.

Irked, did I write anything about the First Amendment? No, I didn't. I mentioned free speech. Do you know the difference? idea

#208078 - 01/10/12 11:10 PM Re: Pat Buchanan, MSNBC suspends him… [Re: issodhos]
Greger Offline
veteran

Loc: Florida
Sure, you got a right to say anything you want. But sometimes it's best not to let the boss hear you say it.

#208082 - 01/10/12 11:19 PM Re: Pat Buchanan, MSNBC suspends him… [Re: issodhos]
Irked Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Somewhere out in left field
Originally Posted By: issodhos
Originally Posted By: Irked

Irked, did I write anything about the First Amendment? No, I didn't. I mentioned free speech. Do you know the difference? idea

Fortunately, the only "free speech" that exists in this country is the speech that cannot be hindered by government intervention. All other speech, aside from that of Real Americans, is anything but free - everyone else has the right to the speech one can afford.

Coulda tripped out easy, but I've changed my ways - Donovan

I consider myself to be a laid back type and quite tolerant on most issues - AB Breivik

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
0 registered (), 26 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
xiawei, Marzman, kyleyoung8, Retread, solafeian
6003 Registered Users
A2