by california rick
07/19/14 07:32 PM
Joni Ernst, Palin Lite
by Scoutgal
07/19/14 02:10 PM
Corporations. International economic gunslingers
by Scoutgal
07/19/14 01:16 PM
Florida to Redraw Election Map; Texas to Follow?
by Scoutgal
07/19/14 01:14 PM
Forum Stats
6003 Members
55 Forums
14212 Topics
246413 Posts

Max Online: 282 @ 05/29/08 01:08 AM
Google Adsense
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#214644 - 03/01/12 03:25 PM Sheriff Arpaio: Obama birth certificate a ‘forgery
Ma_Republican Offline
old hand

Loc: USA
Quote:
“A six-month long investigation conducted by my cold case posse has lead me to believe there is probable cause to believe that President Barack Obama’s long-form birth certificate released by the White House on April 27, 2011, is a computer-generated forgery,” the long-time sheriff, who has regularly battled the administration, said.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/mar/1/sheriff-arpaio-obama-birth-certificate-forgery/

Edited by Ted Remington (03/02/12 08:53 AM)
Edit Reason: Change title to headline of article

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”
Thomas Jefferson

#214650 - 03/01/12 03:44 PM Sheriff Arpaio: Obama birth certificate a ‘forgery [Re: Ma_Republican]
NW Ponderer Offline
veteran

Sheriff Arpaio is certifiably insane.

Here, as elsewhere, people are outraged at what feels like a rigged game -- an economy that won't respond, a democracy that won't listen, and a financial sector that holds all the cards. - Robert Reich

#214653 - 03/01/12 03:55 PM Re: So is he or isn't he??? [Re: Ma_Republican]
2wins Offline
veteran

Loc: Barely above Sea Level
and look, the washington times is the reporting agency. there's credibility for ya.

#214657 - 03/01/12 04:14 PM Re: So is he or isn't he??? [Re: NW Ponderer]
numan Offline
veteran

Loc: What! Me Worry?
'
Originally Posted By: NW Ponderer

Sheriff Arpaio is certifiably insane.

Isn't that a requirement for a position of authority in the United States?

#214659 - 03/01/12 04:22 PM Sheriff Arpaio: Obama birth certificate a ‘forgery [Re: Ma_Republican]
NW Ponderer Offline
veteran

LOL - have you read the actual article? Man it's funny. Some plums:
Quote:
“Based on all of the evidence presented and investigated, I cannot in good faith report to you that these documents are authentic,” Sheriff Arpaio said.
So, what was the evidence presented and investigated? A printout of the birth certificate from the internet. "His investigators said the computer file released by the White House appears to have been created on a computer" - um.... it was a computer file.
Quote:
“My investigators believe that the long-form birth certificate was manufactured electronically and that it did not originate in paper format as claimed by the White House.”
Um, it's a printout from the internet, you idiot! So, who were these "investigators"?
Quote:
Sheriff Arpaio detailed former law enforcement officers who constitute what he called his “cold-case posse” to do the investigation.
Clearly, unbiased outsiders, right?
Quote:
He was joined in his press conference by Jerome Corsi, an author who has been critical of Mr. Obama. He was also one of those who took a critical look at Sen. John Kerry’s military service during his 2004 presidential bid.
Oh, nevermind.Sheriff Arpaio: Obama birth certificate a ‘forgery’ This one actually made me LOL: "Sheriff Arpaio said he went into the investigation with an open mind and would have been happy to clear Mr. Obama."

Here, as elsewhere, people are outraged at what feels like a rigged game -- an economy that won't respond, a democracy that won't listen, and a financial sector that holds all the cards. - Robert Reich

#214673 - 03/01/12 05:52 PM Re: So is he or isn't he??? [Re: Ma_Republican]
california rick Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Bay Area, California
Quote:
[Arpaio] was joined in his press conference by Jerome Corsi, an author who has been critical of Mr. Obama. He was also one of those who took a critical look at Sen. John Kerry’s military service during his 2004 presidential bid.

Oh for Pete's sake - Jerome Corsi? Birfer extraordinaire?

#214691 - 03/01/12 07:59 PM Re: So is he or isn't he??? [Re: california rick]
rporter314 Offline
old hand

Loc: Highlands, Tx
Quote:
Jerome Corsi

dr as in phd to you if you please

my hope is for a conclusive determination ... if it is true then we have one of the largest, most nefarious, and on the highest levels of power conspiracies to have ever existed

if on the other hand it is proven genuine then my hope will be that these characters will lose all credibility for all time and move to the back of the cave where they belong

#214692 - 03/01/12 08:11 PM Re: So is he or isn't he??? [Re: Ma_Republican]
SkyHawk Offline
Admin Emeritus
old hand

Fail!

#214696 - 03/01/12 08:33 PM Re: So is he or isn't he??? [Re: Ma_Republican]
2wins Offline
veteran

Loc: Barely above Sea Level
sky! ThumbsUp

#214698 - 03/01/12 08:38 PM Re: So is he or isn't he??? [Re: Ma_Republican]
Slipped Mickey Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Land of Burnt Dirt
Arpaio is very much an attention whore, probably clinically. You'd think Arizona would be getting sick of this. Many of us are, but we have Tea Bagger governor and those in control of the state legislature are Tea Baggers or at least in tacit support of the TP. Point being, the people voted them into office. Most of those people live in Maricopa County.

Arpaio said today that no county money (I think he said tax payer money) was used to carryout his investigation. That's interesting in that the Tea Party in Surprise, Arpaio said, is the reason he investigated Obama. The Tea Party in Surprise asked him to. How many people represent the TP of Surprise? Ah, 46 people. Yet Arpaio was compelled to respond. Surprise is a part of the county that has complained to the Fed government that Arpaio did not investigate sexual assaults for years. I could look the number up but I'm lazy at the moment. The NW and the SW part of the county have been less than pleased with Arpaio's support for several years. No matter, 46 people ask for Arpaio to investigate the President and he complies! LOL!

Arpaio complies because he felt it was his duty - however - county citizens requested it. But, he emphasized no tax money was used in the investigation. WTF? So a county sheriff investigates a sitting president.

You, you and you, panic. The rest of you follow me.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Who's Online
3 registered (Ardy, 2 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
xiawei, Marzman, kyleyoung8, Retread, solafeian
6003 Registered Users
A2