by pondering_it_all
0 seconds ago
RETIREMENT
by pondering_it_all
6 minutes 42 seconds ago
The Savage Breast: A Music Clip Thread
by Golem
59 minutes 26 seconds ago
Greta is pushing the 'Obama hates Fox News meme' in Tahmooresi case...
by Scoutgal
Today at 03:14 PM
F/A/O Phil: Help !!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!111
!!!!!!!!

by logtroll
Today at 10:18 AM
Hong Kong chief: "Democracy would see poorer people dominate Hong Kong vote"
by california rick
Yesterday at 04:42 PM
Miscellaneous humor thread
by Golem
Yesterday at 12:53 PM
What does the collapse of gay marriage opposition portend?
by Scoutgal
10/21/14 09:24 PM
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition’s 10 Reasons to ... War on Drugs
by Scoutgal
10/21/14 09:23 PM
Clyburn challenger: Gay couples are 'gremlins' (Anthony Culler)
by Scoutgal
10/21/14 09:22 PM
Why Conservatives are Always wrong
by pondering_it_all
10/21/14 05:06 PM
The Passing Parade: Obituaries: 2014
by Scoutgal
10/21/14 11:30 AM
Why aren't atheists allowed in Congress?
by logtroll
10/21/14 09:38 AM
Take our poll: Should Pete Rose be in the Hall of Fame?
by NW Ponderer
10/20/14 11:32 PM
More Voter Fraud Uncovered
by Spag-hetti
10/20/14 07:46 PM
Forum Stats
6003 Members
55 Forums
14408 Topics
248203 Posts

Max Online: 282 @ 05/29/08 01:08 AM
Google Adsense
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#231831 - 08/02/12 09:44 PM Obama Insults Blacks: Pastors Protest
california rick Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Portland, Oregon
Quote:
Time will tell if these black pastors can lead and influence enough of the nation’s black population to reject Obama and his untoward anti civil rights agenda. Perhaps, the fairly recent California proposition which turned down same sex marriage will hold a clue? Blacks don’t buy into the political correctness of the decadent culture which attempts to equate sexual equality with civil rights. These black pastors are upset that Obama and his lib allies desecrate the memory of Dr. Martin Luther Jr. King. That great social reformer would be appalled if he were living today, witnessing how current politicians pervert civil rights, by insisting that civil rights apply to homosexual union [so-called] “marriage.”

Read more at Moral Matters.org

F^ck you black community.

"...decadent culture which attempts to equate sexual equality with civil rights."

"That great social reformer would be appalled if he were living today, witnessing how current politicians pervert civil rights, by insisting that civil rights apply to homosexual union [so-called] “marriage.”

I didn't realize that the black community had a trademark on civil rights™. My bad.

F^^^^^^^^^^ck you black community!

#231843 - 08/02/12 11:49 PM Re: Obama Insults Blacks: Pastors Protest [Re: california rick]
Ozymanithrax Offline

Loc: California
There is no color barrier for religous fanaticism. I doubt they will reach wide acceptance among black voters to vote for Mitt Romney.

Now if Republicans had nominated someone like Colin Powel.

#231854 - 08/03/12 07:31 AM Re: Obama Insults Blacks: Pastors Protest [Re: Ozymanithrax]
Schlack Offline
veteran

Loc: Ireland
hmmmmm

a brief persual of that site suggest that it is a standard red rag/red meat republican base message, food stamps, anti gay, obama fraud etc etc etc

ill try to dig out the polls later, but i was of the understanding that the acceptance of same self marraige amongst all groups of people was on the up.
this goup, whoever they are are on the wrong side of history, along with all the other gay bashers.

#231861 - 08/03/12 10:03 AM Re: Obama Insults Blacks: Pastors Protest [Re: Schlack]
loganrbt Offline
old hand

Loc: Massaphuggintwoshirts
Originally Posted By: Schlack
hmmmmm

i was of the understanding that the acceptance of same self marriage amongst all groups of people was on the up.

I need to get out more!! This is a trend in the polls? I didn't know anyone was even doing this! Did Newt start this trend too????

#231862 - 08/03/12 10:40 AM Re: Obama Insults Blacks: Pastors Protest [Re: california rick]
NW Ponderer Offline
veteran

One only has to note that the source is Whirled Nut Daily to understand how shallow and bigoted is the source. I'd be willing to bet that 90% of the African American community will reject the "call" to vote against their interests on narrow ideological grounds. In California they may have voted as a community to support Prop 8, but they still voted overwhelmingly for Obama. I don't think they'll be fooled by the rich-white-establishment propaganda machine - not like the poor white Southerners. My wife pointed out to me last night that 25% of the uninsured come from just 4 States. Wanna guess which ones?

Click to reveal..
Texas, Florida, South Carolina and Louisiana

Here, as elsewhere, people are outraged at what feels like a rigged game -- an economy that won't respond, a democracy that won't listen, and a financial sector that holds all the cards. - Robert Reich

#231864 - 08/03/12 10:54 AM Re: Obama Insults Blacks: Pastors Protest [Re: NW Ponderer]
logtroll Offline
old hand

Loc: New Mexico (not old Mexico)
Texas, Florida, South Carolina and Louisiana - what's their common theme song?

"We don't need no education!"
"We don't need no thought control!"

It is logical, for states where a majority of the residents were born with walnuts pecans peanuts for brains...

(I did say majority, Ranters of those states, you are free to self-classify, of course)

#231867 - 08/03/12 11:09 AM Re: Obama Insults Blacks: Pastors Protest [Re: loganrbt]
Schlack Offline
veteran

Loc: Ireland
Originally Posted By: loganrbt
Originally Posted By: Schlack
hmmmmm

i was of the understanding that the acceptance of same self marriage amongst all groups of people was on the up.

I need to get out more!! This is a trend in the polls? I didn't know anyone was even doing this! Did Newt start this trend too????

oh wow, freud is certainly slapping me about today.

I sent out a work email today "as preciously advised"

damnit

#231872 - 08/03/12 11:56 AM Re: Obama Insults Blacks: Pastors Protest [Re: Schlack]
logtroll Offline
old hand

Loc: New Mexico (not old Mexico)
I was informed that Mercury is retrograde.

#231901 - 08/03/12 05:20 PM Re: Obama Insults Blacks: Pastors Protest [Re: logtroll]
numan Offline
veteran

Loc: What! Me Worry?
'
Originally Posted By: logtroll

I was informed that Mercury is retrograde.

Better keep your mouth shut. · · wink

#231997 - 08/04/12 02:56 PM Re: Obama Insults Blacks: Pastors Protest [Re: Ozymanithrax]
issodhos Offline
Pooh-Bah

Putting on my political hat, I think the only impact this might have on 'black' votes for Dems is to slightly suppress turnout while picking up a minimal number of 2008 Obama voters for the Repubs and bringing them over to the Romney side. Suppressed turnout -- minimal as it may be -- is not good for the Dem's 'suit' this go around. It would be a win-win for Repubs. And so the circus goes. coffee
Yours,
Issodhos

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 9 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
xiawei, Marzman, kyleyoung8, Retread, solafeian
6003 Registered Users
A2