by Golem
07:32 PM
Martin Scorsese, Robert De Niro and Joe Pesci Reunite in Irishman Set Photos
by Golem
09/23/17 11:38 PM
The Hoarding of the American Dream
by pondering_it_all
09/23/17 03:38 AM
With Obamacare repeal less likely, opponents of expansion in the states have jus
by pondering_it_all
09/21/17 11:34 PM
Why America’s 1994 deal with North Korea failed – and what Trump canlearnfromit
by matthew
09/20/17 09:05 PM
The Passing Parade: Obituaries: 2017
by Jeffery J. Haas
09/20/17 05:24 PM
What Trump Really Eats For Dinner, According to Chef David Burke
by pdx rick
09/20/17 03:39 AM
Happy Birthday, United States Air Force
by pondering_it_all
09/18/17 10:46 PM
The Olympics Are Actually Going to Be Terrible For Los Angeles
by Jeffery J. Haas
09/18/17 06:46 PM
The Equifax Hack
by pondering_it_all
09/18/17 12:49 AM
Twin Peaks
by jgw
09/17/17 08:20 PM
Forum Stats
6247 Members
57 Forums
16047 Topics
276622 Posts

Max Online: 282 @ 05/29/08 05:08 AM
Google Adsense
Topic Options
#24153 - 08/03/07 06:15 PM DismantleIt Deliberations
Arthur Offline
stranger

Loc: North America
Greetings, folks.

As some of you know, I posted a web site discussing the complete and total dismantling of the entire U.S. federal bureaucracy, leaving only the three essential branches: the Legislative Branch, the Judicial Branch, and the Janitorial Staff (currently referred to as the Executive Branch). It is time to once again, “get the word out.”

The benefits of the proposed “Spring Cleaning” are many. Some of those benefits are mentioned on the web site. I am very serious about this work and am offering to do what is necessary to see this through to completion, should the People decide—as a group—to reclaim our Country.

I invite discussion regarding this encouraged “Spring Cleaning.” I only ask that three conditions, as outlined on the “Web site” page be respected.

Should sufficient conscious, focused interest unfold, I will activate the site with a forum for each State of the Union so that people within any given State may interact.

“Time is of the essence.”

Blessings to you all,

Arthur “Two Sheds” Jackson

(moderator note: RR Guidelines state "Don't use a sig ... that advertises for another site. The 'homepage' section in your profile is the place for promoting your own webpage or favorite webpage.")

Edited by SkyHawk (07/06/09 09:19 PM)
Edit Reason: Remove website advertising, per guidelines

#25013 - 08/09/07 11:36 PM Re: DismantleIt.com Deliberations [Re: Arthur]
Arthur Offline
stranger

Greetings, my Brothers and Sisters.

I just got an email asking if I had heard of Ron Paul.

Yes, of course; I am familiar with his “platform” and there are signs of thoughtful movement in the right direction. I respect his efforts. Thank you, Ron.

However, I would encourage the People of this Country to stop trying to “polish the Titanic.” Doing so is in no one’s best interest and the long-sought (and not-yet-realized) goal of establishing democracy in this country will, very soon, become significantly more difficult.

The entire federal bureaucracy must be dismantled completely and all employees—at all levels—graciously dismissed. Then the three remaining branches can be re-staffed, as discussed on my website.

As Doug Thompson has wisely advised us [and thank you, Doug, for your extensive, noble work in providing CHB for us],

Originally Posted By: Doug Thompson
“We have to change the system from the ground up. It won't happen by shooting all our wads at a Presidential race we can't win. We have to start building a new system with new people in state legislatures, then Congress and, finally, the Presidency.”

These are wise words indeed that, if followed studiously, would result in significant progress—given enough time.

What I am offering to do, however, differs, based upon the premise that the most significant, rapid, changes in society are more easily accomplished through clear, focused, “top-driven” management.

“As above, so below.” (I encourage you to consider these four words carefully. They have been in use for thousands of years for good reason.)

I propose a much greater “step” than that which Doug is encouraging us to consider, but should such a step be taken, it would result in a stunningly rapid and significant change for the better: a change that would be in the best interest of us all and actually be quite effortless to achieve, given that the Founding Fathers were wise enough to make such a change possible. (Please do carefully remember why this country was initially established.)

I am encouraging you to consider such a “leap of evolution” because I am convinced it is possible. All that is necessary is for the People of this Country to desire such a change strongly enough to realize that the bureaucratic edifice that we have allowed to be constructed is actually a hinderance to democracy. It is now time to withdraw from this particular, limited exploration of democratic government, to “clean the slate,” and to start a new “round” of democratic exploration and study. We can learn a lot from the past two hundred years, but we do not have to cling to that which would best be “recycled.”

Do not underestimate our growth, my Brothers and Sisters. It is “most significant.”

Blessings to you all.

Edited by SkyHawk (07/06/09 09:08 PM)
Edit Reason: Remove website advertising, per guidelines

#27674 - 08/26/07 07:06 PM Re: DismantleIt.com Deliberations [Re: Arthur]
Arthur Offline
stranger

Some may consider this “off-topic.” It is not . . .

I was just sent the link to this YouTube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

If it touches your heart as it deeply touches mine, if it inspires you, and if it moves you to action, then know that not only are you no longer alone, but you are finally in the majority. Did you not already know that this must someday come to pass, that the heart must ultimately prevail? That day is now.

Yet you also already know that no national media outlet will do anything to support your awareness of this. You know that the more you speak out and claim your birthright, the more you will be lied to and ever-increasing degrees of emotional manipulation will be used to try and suppress you. No political party will relinquish their claims to “leadership.” No one who is ruled by fear will believe that this is possible. Yet it is not only possible, it is unstoppable.

You have earned the right to reclaim your country. You have earned the right to declare that “Peace on Earth” will prevail and that our diversity and the wonder of that diversity is our greatest gift. All you need to do is to give yourself credit for the work you have already done and trust that you are finally in the majority.

“You are the lights, you have the cameras; now is the time for action.”

Blessings to you all. And to Juan Mann for his heart and to the Sick Puppies for their awesome music and for making the video, my deepest thanks.

This is not an “either/or” world. This is a “both/and” world. Trust your heart.

--

(moderator note: RR Guidelines state "Don't use a sig ... that advertises for another site. The 'homepage' section in your profile is the place for promoting your own webpage or favorite webpage.")

Edited by SkyHawk (07/06/09 09:09 PM)
Edit Reason: Remove website from sig line per guidelines.

#31493 - 09/15/07 12:18 AM Re: DismantleIt Deliberations [Re: Arthur]
Arthur Offline
stranger

Greetings, my Brothers and Sisters,

I have updated the “Wonder” page of my website with a brief analysis of our current circumstances, given their severity. Please excuse me for saying so, but it is a tome worth reviewing. Here is a poignant snippet to encourage you to plow through this:

Quote:
The biggest challenge here is simply to accept—and I understand that this will be very difficult for many of us—that no one in the three branches of the federal government will be able to stop any of this from unfolding as planned. Even if they want to stop this from happening—which some honorable public servants, like Dennis Kucinich and Ron Paul, will most certainly attempt to do—no one in the three branches of the federal government will be able to stop this. No one. The machinations have been slowly drawn out over many years to allow the Executive Branch to do anything—and I do mean “anything”—that it chooses. When a “New World Order” is the goal, the welfare of the citizens of any given country are not a concern. Recent, large-scale land purchases in foreign countries by prominent naughty boys are a silent testimony to such plans.

The full text follows:

9/14/07 at 5:36:36PM:

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.

—Thomas Paine

All right, now. As things will be “heating up” in the coming weeks and months, allow me to offer a brief outline of what has been slowly crafted over many decades. We can expect that there will be (quite deliberately) no “middle ground” offered as a possible compromise . Before delving into circumstances of which some of you may not be fully aware, do allow me to remind you that our Creator loves surprises. This is not an insignificant quality and these are not insignificant times for us. What these long-prophesied “surprises” are and how they may unfold, regardless of what many may claim, are also not possible for us to predict with any accuracy. They are, however, possible to prepare for, to a large degree, by “doing our homework” (as offered as a loving reminder on my website's “Why” page).

“Changes are afoot.”

As our Creator loves surprises, the extensive planning and implementation of control over the People of this country (and over the People of this planet) may not quite unfold as our prominent naughty boys (under the control and manipulation of a very few, relatively discreet, very naughty boys) would expect or appreciate. It is to our advantage, however, to pay attention to their actions, and thus become aware of their true intentions, as doing so would then enable us to simply ignore the lies they are relentlessly telling us and render them powerless. I remind you again that emotional manipulation is their only available tool and that telling lies is an integral part of emotional manipulation.

To effectively render said naughty, and very naughty, boys powerless—thus allowing us to focus more clearly on what it is that we say we truly desire—we must first consider and then accept that we have allowed ourselves to be lied to for a very long time. This is not a difficult step (though it may well be emotionally painful for many of us), but it will be vigorously fought, via emotional manipulation, by those naughty boys who have every reason to believe that they will be successful in achieving their goals, as they have for thousands of years.

The following is in four parts:
  • Current Conditions (a brief, incomplete list, all of which are quite deliberate and have been covertly accomplished over many years)
  • The Current “Plan of Attack”
  • Possible (and deliberately crafted) Unexpected Consequences
  • A Graceful, Rapid Solution

Current Conditions (a brief, incomplete list, all of which are quite deliberate and have been covertly accomplished over many years)
  • A failing, destabilized (and plundered) economy
  • Complete control over the mass media
  • Extensive emotional manipulation in the form of relentless, vague, and ominous warnings
  • The slow dismantling of the Constitution and Bill of Rights (to be replaced with a North American Union, for starters)
  • Absolute power exercised by the Executive Branch
  • The refusal to allow, and/or the overt and covert disruption of, peaceful demonstrations
  • Concentration camps established in the U.S.
  • Active preparations for martial law
  • Neglect of natural disaster victims
  • Attacking innocent countries for the purpose of controlling their assets
  • Neglect of our troops and deliberately placing them in harm’s way
  • Incitement of a global war
All of the above are specifically intended to drastically reduce the global population and subjugate the survivors. Understandably (and as carefully planned and reasonably expected through the tried-and-true use of emotional manipulation), there are many of us who will go to great lengths (often with no mental considerations at all) to argue that such concerns and insights are all fear-based delusions. We may believe whatever we like, however I encourage us all to “do our homework,” as acting like ostriches—at this late stage—is not in our best interest.

The Current “Plan of Attack”

Soon, we can expect another “surprise” attack on U.S. soil. (We can also expect that the “terrorist attack” will once again be coordinated by a certain “friendly” country’s covert intelligence personnel, using our “hardware.”)

We can expect that we will be told that the attacking country was Iran and that “shock and awe” will unfortunately be necessary against the “terrorist state” and, in fact, has already begun. Any insistence from other countries for proof and/or diplomatic negotiations will be branded as “signs of weakness” and proof that we are the only country that has the strength to fight terrorism. We will “go it alone!” . . . as planned.

This is where it may well get interesting . . .

Possible (and deliberately crafted) Unexpected Consequences

As anyone who is paying attention will know, Iran and Russia (not to mention the rest of the world) are also well aware of our government’s intentions and we can expect that an existing, significant supply of advanced cruise missiles would be used against the U.S. Navy’s Persian Gulf armada, as our ships would be “sitting ducks” for such defensive efforts. Assistance from other countries against our flagrant “Act of Aggression” can also be expected and although such assistance would likely be mostly covert, we can expect that it would not be insignificant. Simultaneously, our troops stationed in Iraq would also become, essentially, “sitting ducks” as well.

We can then expect that certain naughty boys in Washington D.C. would go on television to announce (in vague and distinctly emotionally manipulative terms) that:
  • in effect, World War III has begun,
  • we have lost many of our soldiers and ships, and
  • to preserve freedom and democracy for the world, any and all able-bodied citizens will be required to immediately report to the nearest recruiting office.

Anyone caught not reporting within a certain time frame would be considered “traitors,” arrested, “detained,” and shipped off to one of the freshly built concentration camps. Anyone caught protesting our invasion of yet another country that not only didn’t attack us, but hadn’t even threatened us, and, we can expect, diplomatically insisted on some peaceful negotiations before they were attacked, would be considered a threat to our “freedom and democracy,” declared “terrorists,” and also shipped off to the now-already-overcrowded concentration camps. We can also expect more Paul Wellstone “accidents.”

The naughty boys who are actively finishing the process of converting this country to a police state are aware that they have a limited amount of time to accomplish their goal. The People of this country (and of the world) are learning, growing, and evolving into the conscious, articulate, loving People we are destined to become, and we are gaining the power necessary to reclaim our country. Our “very naughty boys” are also well aware of the fact that they may well need to finish their work before the next election. Thus, it can be expected that whatever actions that could be construed to require that the 2008 election be “delayed” may well be taken. The 2008 election would likely then be “temporarily postponed” and martial law would immediately be established to “maintain control over adverse elements in our free society.” This is a very brief description and, yes, should it unfold, it would all be playing out as planned.

I remind you once again that our Creator loves surprises, but also please be well aware that blind trust and complacency are not to our benefit. As I have previously written, acting like lemmings is not “a step in the right direction” and emotion-fueled protests and resistance efforts will only provide the naughty boys with excuses to reduce the population of this country even more rapidly. Conscious, deliberate, focused intent on the plane of the mind, and the necessary subsequent calm, precise actions, are required to establish, for the first time, democracy in this country. Such efforts are actually not that difficult and the more people who are willing to do the their work, as a group and from the plane of the mind, the easier it will be for us all.

A Graceful, Rapid Solution

The biggest challenge here is simply to accept—and I understand that this will be very difficult for many of us—that no one in the three branches of the federal government will be able to stop any of this from unfolding as planned. Even if they want to stop this from happening—which some honorable public servants, like Dennis Kucinich and Ron Paul, will most certainly attempt to do—no one in the three branches of the federal government will be able to stop this. No one. The machinations have been slowly drawn out over many years to allow the Executive Branch to do anything—and I do mean “anything”—that it chooses. When a “New World Order” is the goal, the welfare of the citizens of any given country are not a concern. Recent, large-scale land purchases in foreign countries by prominent naughty boys are a silent testimony to such plans.

The only way that we can stop this (quite deliberate) holocaust-in-the-making is to immediately dismiss all federal employees, including all those in the Legislative, Judicial, and Executive Branches, and to order all overt and covert military operations (and foreign military support, overt and covert) to immediately cease and all overt and covert federal employees, including all military personnel with all of the weapons, to immediately return to the U.S.

This can be accomplished in one of two ways:
  • on the State level, by holding a series of nationally coordinated general votes in each State, or
  • it can be done by hiring someone to function as a “conductor,” working in the role of President, to oversee and facilitate the immediate dismantling of the entire federal bureaucracy and to assist in facilitating communications between the States and between the People of this country and the People of this world.
The second method, via a national election, is a simpler, more familiar process for the People of the country, but the first may be necessary if the 2008 election is “postponed.”

We may expect that, “for Homeland Security,” the Executive Branch will refuse to leave office, and as they have already completely gutted the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, they will have no trouble defending their actions to the (sufficiently corrupt) Supreme Court—should they even allow it to get that far. But herein lies their quandary: they will have to order the military, and the police (currently just another branch of the military), to ignore the demands of the majority of the People, cast in a legal, national vote or election. This leaves the military, and the police, liable for Crimes Against Humanity. Such “precarious circumstances” will undoubtedly force the Military “Brass” to choose to risk either being murdered in a foreign country or be tried, and very likely convicted, by an international war-crimes tribunal; or to return to their homes, to the enormous relief and praise of their families, loved ones, and fellow citizens. We can expect that their choice will be given serious thought.

Blessings to you all, my dear Brothers and Sisters.

--

Edited by SkyHawk (07/06/09 09:11 PM)

#38984 - 11/07/07 09:36 PM Re: DismantleIt.com Deliberations [Re: Arthur]
Arthur Offline
stranger

“It's time to sit back, relax, and reflect on what's really important in life.” (Thank you, Roy Doolittle!)

Let us never forget, my Brothers and Sisters:

We’re talking American politics here.

Let us let go of any pretense of respectability; a sense of humor is essential when dealing with such a vast degree of silliness.

Yes, it’s true that we’ve murdered hundreds of thousands of innocent people, laid waste to countries that hadn’t even threatened us, and can expect that a very small number of naughty boys will continue to do some very naughty things. But let’s pause for a moment and remember those wise words from Monty Python:

“Let’s not bicker about who killed who! This is supposed to be a happy occasion.”

Sometimes it’s good to gain a little perspective, and few can offer a better perspective on American politics than The Onion:

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/poll_bullshit_is_most_important

(And thank you to Michael Mandeville for the “heads up!”)

Briefly, on a more serious note:

Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich are doing a great deal of the work necessary to reclaim our country. They need our help. Please support their efforts. [I posted my website prior to learning of Ron’s intentions and a week ago sent his staff an email offering him my assistance as our goals are quite similar. Time will tell . . . ]

Blessings to you all,

--

Edited by SkyHawk (07/06/09 09:12 PM)

#41158 - 11/27/07 02:52 AM Re: DismantleIt.com Deliberations [Re: Arthur]
Arthur Offline
stranger

When in the course of Human Evolution it becomes necessary for a People to rise above their “creature comforts,” their beliefs, and their perceptions of the world around them, and to recognize and accept responsibility for the True Power that exists within each and every Human Being—the Power that created us in this brief moment of Time—it then becomes possible to accept these Truths to be eternal:
  • As a (currently) very young and wayward fragment of All That Is, we are none-the-less fully responsible for the care and nurturing of all forms of Life on this sacred Earth, regardless of our limited awareness of why we are here. We are fully responsible for the world of human affairs that exists around us, regardless of any illusions of separation.

• Each and every one of us is fully and completely responsible for everything we think, everything we feel, everything we say, and everything we do, regardless of the words and actions of others. We accept that we must do that “homework” which we have long been told—for thousands (of thousands) of years—is necessary to achieve that for which we have yearned these countless eons: Peace on Earth; Heaven on Earth.

• We accept that we will not progress in our evolution until each and every child is cherished, nurtured, and educated—fully and equally; until every Brother and every Sister is fully loved and appreciated; and until we understand that it is our united diversity that is our greatest strength and most powerful gift. This also requires that we make the necessary effort to gain a far greater understanding of just how many people this beloved Earth is designed to support.

• We accept our responsibility to seek out the Wisdom of the Ages—deliberately learning and growing by virtue of our words and our actions—such that we may function on increasingly higher levels of consciousness. We accept that after countless (from our perspective) eons we are finally moving as a group from the plane of the emotions to the plane of the mind such that we may then move to the plane of the heart and begin to be allowed to learn more fully why we are here. Those who have been forced by wars and famine to return to the plane of the physical—the plane of bare survival—must be embraced and aided. This is group work, my Brothers and Sisters: none may be left behind.

• We accept that this beautiful Earth is our classroom and that we will continue to return—lifetime after lifetime—until we “graduate.” Thus we must also accept that killing anyone, for any reason, will only impede both them and ourselves from learning the lessons intended for us in any given life. The only real “crime” that any of us can commit is to unnecessarily harm—in any way—another living being, and should any Brother or Sister do so, it is our responsibility—to both them and to ourselves—to hold them fully accountable for their actions. Killing them, however, will offer neither them nor ourselves the necessary lessons to be learned. Even those who present a risk to the physical well-being of others can be placed into intentionally expansive conditions wherein they may eventually learn to first recognize, and then to accept responsibility for, their own deepest fears and their own deepest pains. (They would also not be the only ones learning the intended lessons from such conditions. . . . )

• And finally, we must acknowledge our innate awareness of the momentous timing of this fleeting opportunity. Many will call these words, “pipe dreams,” but there are now enough of us who know these responsibilities to be self-evident, that we must therefore accept that it is time for us to believe in ourselves and to trust in ourselves; for indeed, until we do, we will be unable to be of true service to either ourselves or to anyone else.

We are here for a very specific purpose and we have been encouraged for thousands (of thousands) of years to fulfill our responsibilities. We have also been told of some of the rewards for such focused efforts; efforts performed with reverence, joy, humility, and unconditional love for all forms of Life—for All That Is.

No one walks this Path alone, my Brothers and Sisters, no one—regardless of how alone we may sometimes feel . . . and all must walk it eventually. There will always be those who have gone ahead of us and there will always be those who are following in our footsteps. By accepting the responsibilities outlined above, we shall finally gain those Deepest Desires of the Heart for which we have long yearned—and to which we have long been promised.

“Time is of the essence.”

Blessings to You and to All Your Loved Ones,

--

Edited by SkyHawk (07/06/09 09:13 PM)

#42330 - 12/07/07 07:38 PM Re: DismantleIt.com Deliberations [Re: Arthur]
Arthur Offline
stranger

“Boys Will Be Boys . . . ”   (closing with some holiday words of appreciation):

All right now. It has been a year since my website was first posted and the past year has been quite an adventure. Some of you have wondered why I do not address the many “improprieties” that are currently taking place. They are not the focus of the Web site for three reasons:
  • Naughty boys are always held accountable for their mischief in due course and those of us who are aware of their activities are already quite outspoken, quite active, and (necessarily so) steadily growing in number;

• By simply choosing a “new game to play” (i.e., true democracy) we will discover that their vast, self-proclaimed power was all just a “house of cards”—once they no longer have unbridled access to the American Cookie Jar (i.e. the entire U.S. banking system); and

• Various naughty boys have been hard at work to “cover their tracks,” as suppressed information just keeps popping up in the most unexpected places . . .
There is really no need for me to focus on their individual improprieties; they have already proven (especially to themselves) that this is a small planet.

We can expect a continuation of the ongoing emotional manipulations and dis-information campaigns: naughty boys do get very defensive when things aren’t quite working out as planned. We can expect that there is “a bit” of pandemonium in certain government offices these days and we can also eventually expect lots of yelling and ruckus and pointing of fingers at their former “allies,” while presumed loyalties dissolve “as pieces of cloud dissolve into sunlight” (and a very heartfelt “thank you” to Jalal ad-Din Rumi, wherever you may be, dear, dear Brother).

Naughty boys have always kept themselves quite busy manipulating elections and they are particularly determined to manipulate the coming 2008 elections as a means of avoiding further indiscreet “Revelations.” [I am flattered that they have even decided to “rummage” through my various ISP account settings: changing passwords and domain names, worming their way into places they don’t belong, and generally “impeding” many of my emails to various friends and associates. All in all though, it’s very sweet that they could feel that I might be a “threat” to their necessarily clandestine efforts, especially considering that few others have ever shown even the slightest bit of interest in the work that I am offering to do . . . <sigh> . . . I just work here . . . ]

Thus, as the Holiday Season approaches, please allow me to simply remind you to “slow down” (as much as you can), take three deep breaths, and enjoy this long-celebrated time of year. Be gentle with yourselves; be kind to yourselves; nurture yourselves. The more you are willing to simplify your lives, the easier all of this silliness will unfold—for you and for your loved ones. You are all very dearly loved, even the naughty boys!, for without their very naughty efforts—which, regardless of their protestations, will end up giving them an opportunity to visit The Hague (albeit in chains)—it is quite possible that we would have been too complacent to make the necessary efforts to see this rare opportunity through to fruition. Efforts that will result in benefits and delights that we cannot, as of yet, even begin to fully imagine.

And as a closing treat to yourselves, please allow me to remind you—as I expounded upon in my third post above—to take a moment and enjoy a most-heartwarming video clip by “Juan Mann” and the Sick Puppies: the Free Hugs Campaign. Soon enough, It will be time again for Spring . . .

Much love to you all, my dear Brothers and SIsters,

--

Edited by SkyHawk (07/06/09 09:14 PM)

#59729 - 04/09/08 03:49 PM Re: DismantleIt.com Deliberations [Re: Arthur]
Arthur Offline
stranger

Greetings, folks.

A quick update:

I have just posted my website a thirteen-count outline of Acts to be taken immediately upon the inauguration on January 20, 2009, should the People of the U.S. choose to hire me. The headings for each of the outlines are:
  • Dennis Kucinich, Cynthia McKinney, and Ron Paul inaugurated as Vice Presidents.
  • Immediate dismissal of all members of the three branches of the federal government.
  • Immediate cessation of any and all acts (or support of any such acts) of aggression or deception outside of our borders.
  • Immediate cessation all acts of aggression, repression, or deception within our borders.
  • Immediate closure of all foreign borders except where strict regulation is reliable and verifiable.
  • Immediate restoration of control over all federal funds, assets, and lands to the States.
  • Immediate restoration of the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
  • Immediate return of all federal employees to the U.S. within one hundred hours of the inauguration.
  • Complete dismantling of the entire federal bureaucracy within four weeks of the inauguration.
  • Debts forgiven.
  • Mandated health regulations.
  • Reestablishing the Separation of Church and State as inviolable.
  • Development of trust between the U.S. and the People of the World.
Just thought you might like to know . . .

Blessings to you all,

--

Edited by SkyHawk (07/06/09 09:17 PM)

#118503 - 07/06/09 07:41 PM Re: DismantleIt.com Deliberations [Re: Arthur]
Arthur Offline
stranger

Please allow me to offer an update to the “Wonder” page of my website.

Beliefs, Insecurity, and Our Brothers and Sisters in Israel

Beliefs

Some monks live alone in the wilderness—not out of fear, rejection, or refusal to participate in society—they do so because only when separated from others does one finally begin to understand just how compromised one’s belief system becomes when enmeshed in a carefully structured and controlled society. It is our beliefs that create our emotions, our emotions that influence our thoughts, our thoughts that impel our actions, and our actions that create the conditions and experiences that we then use (unconsciously) to rationalize and thus validate our beliefs.

It is this cycle of subservience to our beliefs (and the resulting rationalizations) that enslaves our minds and keeps us from recognizing the truths that live deep within each and every one of us—truths that must eventually be re-discovered by each and every one of us, in one lifetime or another. There is no escaping this classroom that we call, planet Earth.

One of the most exciting qualities of life on this planet at this time is that an awareness of how deeply affected we are by our beliefs and (consequently and especially) how easily those beliefs can be consciously shifted (rather than being indoctrinated) is now blossoming—suddenly and simultaneously—all across our planet.

It is our beliefs that are the sole cause of our emotions. When we unconsciously cling to a belief without regard to the impact upon ourselves and our Brothers and Sisters, we allow ourselves to be hypnotized and emotionally manipulated. We—each and every one of us—contain all beliefs. We must: you cannot have a coin with only one side (to express it metaphorically) and each of those paired beliefs are of equal value. Which of those two beliefs that you choose to focus on is entirely up to you and no one can ever force you to change your beliefs.

Our beliefs are always the cause of all of our emotions.
Our emotions influence our thoughts.
Our thoughts impel our actions.
Our actions create our experiences.
Our experiences are then used to rationalize our beliefs and we are “caught in a web of our own creation.”

“Seek and ye shall find” applies to the consequences of our beliefs as well.

Insecurity

Ultimately, we now have the opportunity to recognize that all forms of violence—often beginning with emotional upheavals (i.e. passionately expressed negative beliefs) of one person against another or one People against another—are always the expression of a deep, and often unconscious, insecurity:

Insecurity taken to an extreme becomes selfishness.
Selfishness taken to an extreme becomes brutality.
Brutality taken to an extreme becomes sadism.

Thus, regardless of what form an act of violence may take (and there are many forms), it is always the result of deep insecurity.

Always.

And the emotion of insecurity is always the result of a belief . . . and we can always change our beliefs.

When we shift the focus of our beliefs, our emotions change; our thoughts change; our actions change; and thus we experience a different sequence of events in our lives—sometimes the shift is subtle, sometimes vast. Consciously choosing which beliefs to express, while honoring the validity of the beliefs we no longer choose to empower, will ultimately heal our emotions—including our insecurities—and, finally, end human violence on our beloved planet.

This is what we are on the verge of discovering as a species—we are on the verge of “waking up” to who (and what and where and why) we really are. This is one of the most exhilarating—and terrifying for many!—moments in evolution a species can experience. And it only comes once . . . 

This is why I posted my website.

Our Brothers and Sisters in Israel

When we allow our beliefs to create our emotions without careful self-reflection, and then act in an unconscious manner, we invariably create conditions in our lives that will flush to the surface of our awareness those very beliefs and emotions, allowing us (should we choose) to recognize what belief it was that created our experience (usually one of pain and sorrow). When we continue to submit to our beliefs and react unconsciously, we then perpetuate the cycle and create for ourselves yet an even more painful form of “awakening.” Thus, we learn and grow.

Right now, our Brothers and Sisters in the government and military of Israel are deeply enmeshed in the victim/perpetrator complex. This is the unconscious expression of ancient and deeply rooted shame and insecurity, as demonstrated and measured by their ongoing crimes against humanity, and is now rising to the surface of our species’ consciousness to finally be healed.

Let us rejoice that this deep pain is now up to be healed, for healed it must be; our dearly beloved Brothers and Sisters in Israel deserve no less. Let us also have equal compassion for all involved: this is no easy lesson.

The People of Israel have precious gifts to offer to all the Peoples of this wonderful world, but—as each People have their own gifts to offer and their own lessons to learn—the People of Israel also now have the opportunity to learn the lesson of addiction to victimization: a condition rampant on our planet and one which we all must someday address. Again, let us acknowledge that this is not an easy lesson to master!

The government of Israel is creating conditions that can only exacerbate and perpetuate their self-imposed isolation from the Peoples of this world. This is sometimes called the “False Citadel” complex and will continue until the wise People of Israel reclaim control of their country and accept responsibility for their actions. Only the People of Israel can do this and there are many wise Brothers and Sisters in Israel who are ready, willing, and able to do this work.

All that the rest of us can do is to offer them our love, encouragement, and compassion while they do their homework. Again, this is not an easy lesson to master, but the People of Israel are a very intelligent and strong People; that this pain is now up to be healed can only mean that they have the ability to do that healing. Our Creator does not give out homework that cannot be mastered.

All the Peoples of this world want peace; only governments and religions create wars. Even the presumption of being able to create peace through war does nothing other than rationalize war and thus perpetuate the cycle. Evolution is unstoppable and Peace on Earth must, and will, blossom.

We cannot change others, and to attempt to do so only invalidates both parties. We can only love them and offer them compassion and patience. Let us trust that the People of Israel have the strength to do what is in both their best interest and the best interest of all Peoples for, ultimately, there is no distinction.

Allow me to use a metaphor: When I have a cold, I get a stuffy nose, my eyes water, and various parts of my body just plain ache. As I recover, my body doesn’t just suddenly feel better all over; first my my eyes stop watering and then my body stops hurting, etc., etc. Let us not shame or attack one part of our family just because the rest of us are “feeling our oats”; it has taken us thousands of thousands of years to get this far in our evolution, and we are only just beginning upon our way.

Patience. Kindness. Compassion. Forgiveness.

Let us appreciate just how much our Brothers and Sisters in Israel must be suffering to speak such words and to allow themselves to commit such atrocities. There is no other way—and we are but a breath away—to achieve Peace on Earth.

Blessings to us all,

--

Edited by SkyHawk (07/06/09 09:16 PM)

Who's Online
0 registered (), 36 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Nosf50, erumonej, Jensen Breck, Albertapkr, asoso
6247 Registered Users
A2