6003 Members
55 Forums
14347 Topics
247609 Posts

Max Online: 282 @ 05/29/08 01:08 AM
Google Adsense
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#255498 - 04/17/13 04:41 PM Crazy: me or them?
rporter314 Offline
old hand

Loc: Highlands, Tx
I see so much of this kind of thing I thought maybe it deserves a thread all it's own

Rep Gohmert on CSPAN 17 Apr stated "We know that al Qaeda has camps with the drug cartels on the other side of the Mexican border, we know that people are now being trained to come in and act like Hispanics when they’re radical Islamists. We know these things are happening ..."

The idea is there are too many people out there who say things that if not delusional certainly border on it, and I thought they deserve a thread of their own. It doesn't matter if they are right wing, left wing, or buffalo wing. Whadda ya think?

#255500 - 04/17/13 05:44 PM Re: Crazy: me or them? [Re: rporter314]
logtroll Offline
old hand

Loc: New Mexico (not old Mexico)
You mean, like, the Mental Ward? The Cuckoo's Nest?

#255502 - 04/17/13 06:01 PM Re: Crazy: me or them? [Re: rporter314]
california rick Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Bay Area, California
Originally Posted By: rporter314
I see so much of this kind of thing I thought maybe it deserves a thread all it's own

Rep Gohmert on CSPAN 17 Apr stated "We know that al Qaeda has camps with the drug cartels on the other side of the Mexican border, we know that people are now being trained to come in and act like Hispanics when they’re radical Islamists. We know these things are happening ..."

The idea is there are too many people out there who say things that if not delusional certainly border on it, and I thought they deserve a thread of their own. It doesn't matter if they are right wing, left wing, or buffalo wing. Whadda ya think?

Definitely conservative sarcasm.

#255503 - 04/17/13 06:38 PM Re: Crazy: me or them? [Re: rporter314]
Slipped Mickey Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Land of Burnt Dirt

There is a reason real intelligence is withheld from members of Congress.

Rep. Gohmert is no doubt one more member of Congress who has to be reminded to "Hold This End Down" when he goes to take a leak.

Mexico is either the United State's 2nd or 3rd largest trading partner. Mexican-Americans have become a significant segment of the US population and will continue to be. Contrary to what Teapublicans believe, we enjoy a very strong diplomatic, cultural and economic relationship with Mexico. There is no way in hell either nation wants to shag our relationship.

Al Qaeda has camps in Mexico? Yo mama, Rep. Gohmert. The drug cartels can't wait to team up with Islamists and bring their greatest source of income to its knees? That's f*cking stupid.

The United States of America has an illegal immigration problem because Mexicans (primarily) want to come to America because they hate it here? Probably not.

Now, to be fair and objective, I have no doubt that coyotes would be more than happy to accept big bucks to secret Arab looking/talking sumbitches across the border. It's happened, of course it's happened. That does not mean that the Middle Eastern types are necessarily terrorists. It doesn't mean they aren't. But did they come from training camps in Mexico? Is the government of Mexico aware of such a thing? Is that what cartels want? No, no and hell, no.

You, you and you, panic. The rest of you follow me.

#255506 - 04/17/13 08:00 PM Re: Crazy: me or them? [Re: Slipped Mickey]
AustinRanter Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Austin, Texas
Originally Posted By: Slipped Mickey

There is a reason real intelligence is withheld from members of Congress.

Rep. Gohmert is no doubt one more member of Congress who has to be reminded to "Hold This End Down" when he goes to take a leak.

Mexico is either the United State's 2nd or 3rd largest trading partner. Mexican-Americans have become a significant segment of the US population and will continue to be. Contrary to what Teapublicans believe, we enjoy a very strong diplomatic, cultural and economic relationship with Mexico. There is no way in hell either nation wants to shag our relationship.

Al Qaeda has camps in Mexico? Yo mama, Rep. Gohmert. The drug cartels can't wait to team up with Islamists and bring their greatest source of income to its knees? That's f*cking stupid.

The United States of America has an illegal immigration problem because Mexicans (primarily) want to come to America because they hate it here? Probably not.

Now, to be fair and objective, I have no doubt that coyotes would be more than happy to accept big bucks to secret Arab looking/talking sumbitches across the border. It's happened, of course it's happened. That does not mean that the Middle Eastern types are necessarily terrorists. It doesn't mean they aren't. But did they come from training camps in Mexico? Is the government of Mexico aware of such a thing? Is that what cartels want? No, no and hell, no.

I think you're 100% right, Mick.

Mexico and/or it's borders...I really don't think that would be the way to go for Al Qaeda terrorists. It's a hot spot already. And Cartel...don't need the attention or the headaches resulting from a cell(s) of terrorists trying to use the Mexican borders for entry into the US.

Now we know that the for Al Qaeda to be caught crossing the Mexican borders...the knee jerk response from the Feds would be to line the southern borders with every available reservist from every branch of service, start building fences, installing cameras, set dedicated geo-orbital observations satellites everywhere necessary, etc.

Absolutely wouldn't be good for business for the Mexican Cartels. So I don't think it would be wise for Al Qaeda to reach out to the Cartels.

On the northern borders of our nation...Al Qaeda could probably take a tour bus across the Canadian border in isolated areas easier and be less risky. They know being caught at the Mexican border...all hell would break loose.

Yours Truly - Gregg

#255509 - 04/17/13 08:17 PM Re: Crazy: me or them? [Re: rporter314]
issodhos Offline
Pooh-Bah

It doesn't matter if they are right wing, left wing, or buffalo wing. Whadda ya think?

I think buffalo wings are over-rated. But then, what else are ya going to do with the darned things other than engage in a massive marketing campaign to get the easily convinced to buy them? Probably the same folks who keep sending the same RepDem clowns back to Washington every 2, 4, and 6 years. coffee

#255511 - 04/17/13 08:31 PM Re: Crazy: me or them? [Re: rporter314]
california rick Offline
Carpal Tunnel

It doesn't matter if they are right wing, left wing, or buffalo wing. Whadda ya think?

...from WND :

Quote:
blackyb yehudi3 • 21 hours ago

We have an Administration in our White House who hates the American way of life. No doubt about it. They will NOT prosecute criminals, but the cowards pick on the defenseless and solid citizens. They have gone too far and need to be expelled and tried for treason.

yehudi3 blackyb • 21 hours ago

I totally agree, but that isn't going to happen. They have power on their side ... and they've ordered 2700 armored tanks for America's streets, have bought billions of rounds of hollow point ammo to use on Americans, etc.

Crazy? You or them? Them. wink

#255513 - 04/17/13 08:43 PM Re: Crazy: me or them? [Re: rporter314]
california rick Offline
Carpal Tunnel

So Representative Gohmert (R-TX 'natch wink ) is telling America that the bombing of the Boston Marathon proves that immigration reform is a bad idea, because terrorism. No, it does not matter that no suspects had been identified when he said this on C-Span this morning. Terrorism. Especially because, you see, now those dangerous terrists are disguising themselves as Messicans!

Quote:
We know Al Qaeda has camps over with the drug cartels on the other side of the Mexican border. We know that people that are now being trained to come in and act like Hispanic [sic] when they are radical Islamists. We know these things are happening. It is just insane not to protect ourselves and make sure that people come in — as most people do, they want the freedoms we have.

Darn those crafty brown people, learning to act all Hispanic-like! Whether there’s any truth to Gohmert’s intelligence scoop here this should at least be grist for this week's SNL Weekend Update.

Just to be on the safe side, the hope is that Sharon Angle will be sent to train Border Patrol officers on how to tell your Messicans from your Asiatics - since the RNC put a stock photo of Asian kids on their Latino-outreach website last summer - and Sharon is so close to the border with nothing else to do.

#255514 - 04/17/13 08:51 PM Re: Crazy: me or them? [Re: rporter314]
Ted Remington Offline
old hand

Those who deny the conspiracy and those who provide information confuting the conspiracy are all part of the conspiracy and it is necessary to ignore them or destroy them, since the traitors refuse to wear the proper uniform:

#255518 - 04/17/13 10:58 PM Re: Crazy: me or them? [Re: rporter314]
Phil Hoskins Offline
Administrator
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: West Hollywood, CA
You guys do realize that we moderators have to read all this crapo, right? Please have mercy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Who's Online
1 registered (Ardy), 13 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
xiawei, Marzman, kyleyoung8, Retread, solafeian
6003 Registered Users
A2