by NW Ponderer
Today at 02:41 AM
Round Table For Week Of October 19th-October 25th, 2014
by Scoutgal
Yesterday at 05:02 PM
The Savage Breast: A Music Clip Thread
by Golem
Yesterday at 03:26 PM
Greta is pushing the 'Obama hates Fox News meme' in Tahmooresi case...
by Scoutgal
Yesterday at 03:14 PM
Hong Kong chief: "Democracy would see poorer people dominate Hong Kong vote"
by california rick
10/22/14 04:42 PM
What does the collapse of gay marriage opposition portend?
by Scoutgal
10/21/14 09:24 PM
Law Enforcement Against Prohibitionís 10 Reasons to ... War on Drugs
by Scoutgal
10/21/14 09:23 PM
Clyburn challenger: Gay couples are 'gremlins' (Anthony Culler)
by Scoutgal
10/21/14 09:22 PM
Why Conservatives are Always wrong
by pondering_it_all
10/21/14 05:06 PM
The Passing Parade: Obituaries: 2014
by Scoutgal
10/21/14 11:30 AM
Why aren't atheists allowed in Congress?
by logtroll
10/21/14 09:38 AM
Forum Stats
6003 Members
55 Forums
14409 Topics
248226 Posts

Max Online: 282 @ 05/29/08 01:08 AM
Google Adsense
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#265285 - 11/15/13 09:42 AM Reader Rant management taken over by Liberty Dwells
logtroll Offline
old hand

Loc: New Mexico (not old Mexico)
Goodbye.

#265289 - 11/15/13 10:14 AM Re: Reader Rant management taken over by Liberty Dwells [Re: logtroll]
california rick Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Portland, Oregon

Oh good, a November's fool joke. smile

#265292 - 11/15/13 10:19 AM Re: Reader Rant management taken over by Liberty Dwells [Re: logtroll]
NW Ponderer Offline
veteran

WTH?

Here, as elsewhere, people are outraged at what feels like a rigged game -- an economy that won't respond, a democracy that won't listen, and a financial sector that holds all the cards. - Robert Reich

#265293 - 11/15/13 10:19 AM Re: Reader Rant management taken over by Liberty Dwells [Re: logtroll]
NW Ponderer Offline
veteran

I have no context for understanding.

Here, as elsewhere, people are outraged at what feels like a rigged game -- an economy that won't respond, a democracy that won't listen, and a financial sector that holds all the cards. - Robert Reich

#265295 - 11/15/13 10:23 AM Re: Reader Rant management taken over by Liberty Dwells [Re: logtroll]
california rick Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Liberty Dwells is a hard-right blog that Logtroll frequented when it was revealed that Golem posted there as Evening Star. Logtroll was there shaking things up and was banned, ultimately.

#265298 - 11/15/13 10:29 AM Re: Reader Rant management taken over by Liberty Dwells [Re: california rick]
Doug Thompson Offline

Honcho
old hand

Loc: Blue Ridge Mountains of Virgin...
Originally Posted By: california rick

Liberty Dwells is a hard-right blog that Logtroll frequented when it was revealed that Golem posted there as Evening Star. Logtroll was there shaking things up and was banned, ultimately.

He's not banned here. I don't ban people for having contrary opinions.

#265299 - 11/15/13 10:34 AM Re: Reader Rant management taken over by Liberty Dwells [Re: Doug Thompson]
california rick Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Originally Posted By: Doug Thompson

He's not banned here. I don't ban people for having contrary opinions.

I would have been thoroughly bummed if Reader Rant had truly been sold. I'm must be getting old and not as adaptable to change as I was once, I don't want a Reader Rant ownership change. It won't be good, probably.

#265308 - 11/15/13 01:06 PM Re: Reader Rant management taken over by Liberty Dwells [Re: california rick]
Doug Thompson Offline

Honcho
old hand

Loc: Blue Ridge Mountains of Virgin...

I would have been thoroughly bummed if Reader Rant had truly been sold. I'm must be getting old and not as adaptable to change as I was once, I don't want a Reader Rant ownership change. It won't be good, probably.

Don't know. There are some folks here right now who I'm sure would be just as happy if I were no longer the guy who owns the pink slip to the the place. smile

#265313 - 11/15/13 08:58 PM Re: Reader Rant management taken over by Liberty Dwells [Re: Doug Thompson]
loganrbt Offline
old hand

Loc: Massaphuggintwoshirts
Originally Posted By: Doug Thompson

Don't know. There are some folks here right now who I'm sure would be just as happy if I were no longer the guy who owns the pink slip to the the place. smile

Well, I'm just an old fart whose been around since Clinton was President. You banned me once for tangling with an admin who is long since gone but I snuck back in under and assumed name when I found out she had "left".

Only board I visit. And while the quality of political discourse in this country has gone way past Hades and shows little sign of ever getting back, this board remains well run and as consistently operated as is humanly possible. And we all know why that is true. Even those who don't like it!!

So if they, or the freakin' deer in the middle of the highway, or the realities of the world in general ever run you off, I'm outta here too.

#265316 - 11/15/13 09:22 PM Re: Reader Rant management taken over by Liberty Dwells [Re: loganrbt]
california rick Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Originally Posted By: loganrbt
So if they, or the freakin' deer...

Asphalt roaming cow. wink

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Who's Online
0 registered (), 13 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
xiawei, Marzman, kyleyoung8, Retread, solafeian
6003 Registered Users
A2