by Ma_Republican
Today at 11:17 AM
Zionism and ethnic cleansing.
by Schlack
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Palestine after Rome and before wwi
by Ardy
Yesterday at 11:40 AM
palestinian responsibility for the Jewish Diaspora?
by Phil Hoskins
Yesterday at 11:37 AM
Spiritual But Not Religious
by Spag-hetti
07/28/14 06:08 PM
State sees surge in high-paying white-collar jobs
by NW Ponderer
07/28/14 08:39 AM
Time Travel Question: Kill Hitler or educate voters on the 2000 FL ballot
by california rick
07/27/14 12:39 PM
Round Table Foe Week Of July 20th-July 26th, 2014
by Scoutgal
07/27/14 10:08 AM
Passing out weapons as a foreign policy
by california rick
07/26/14 12:14 PM
Impeachment Circus Rides Again
by california rick
07/26/14 12:12 PM
Big brother is watching
by Joe Keegan
07/26/14 12:16 AM
Illegal immigration rates
by NW Ponderer
07/24/14 07:56 PM
Miscellaneous humor thread
by logtroll
07/24/14 01:28 PM
Forum Stats
6003 Members
55 Forums
14220 Topics
246521 Posts

Max Online: 282 @ 05/29/08 01:08 AM
Google Adsense
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#266619 - 12/19/13 09:26 PM T-Tard's take on Phil Robertson of "Duck Dynasty" fame
california rick Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Bay Area, California
In case you've been living under a rock, Phil Robinson of Duck Dynsasty fame gave an interview to GQ in which he stated:

Quote:
It seems like, to me, a vagina—as a man—would be more desirable than a man’s anus. That’s just me. I’m just thinking: There’s more there! She’s got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I’m saying? But hey, sin: It’s not logical, my man. It’s just not logical.

Greta van Sustren gave T-Tards an opportunity to give their opinion of this issue:

Quote:
I like Phil and so do millions of others. what's offensive is Homos trying to FORCE their disgusting habits off as NORMAL. Just two days ago I seen a reality show where a man was having his mouth thrown up in by a woman. now that is offensive did Greta go off on a tangent about that?...When Nick At Night spews their ugly disgusting commercials one after another after another about those new shows they are pushing. Neon Vaginas casual sex with people they just met 15 minutes ago and homosexuality it just keeps slapping you in the face over and over with disgusting garbage..Where is the outrage there? is it because none of them are Christians or support Jesus or heterosexual Men? the hypocrisy here stinks to High Heaven. Has anyone watch MTV? Gangster rap. I have over 15 stations blocked on my TV and I still can't get rid of filth

ca_rick's comment to the above: Who knew that Neanderthal cavemen could blog? For the record dude, you saw a reality show; you did not "seen" a reality show. Learn to master the English language if you're going to blog.

Quote:
Absolutely necessary comments! If the queers here can't accept the facts, go somewhere else ! We The People are tired of having your phucked-up life behavior shoved down our throat !

ca_ricks's comment to the above: Oh my T-Tard angry. Angry condemnations from the very same people who demanded that Martin Bashir be fired for suggesting that if Sarah Palin had some firsthand experience of the ugly realities of slavery.

I could go on, but you get the picture. coffee

#266621 - 12/19/13 10:03 PM Re: T-Tard's take on Phil Robinson of "Duck Dynasty" fame [Re: california rick]
Golem Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Orange County, California, USA
I'll start with this:

Although I think Phil Robinson is completely wrong, I don't think he is evil or even bad.

A&E is a private company, therefore freedom of speech arguments don't apply. They can suspend him or even fire him if they want to.

I think A&E are cowards to say the least.

#266622 - 12/19/13 10:09 PM Re: T-Tard's take on Phil Robinson of "Duck Dynasty" fame [Re: california rick]
california rick Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Perhaps A & E got tired of rubber-stamping the idiocy of inbred cretins. The fact that Sarah Palin is upset about Phil's firing, tells us, that the decision was a correct one.

#266624 - 12/19/13 10:31 PM Re: T-Tard's take on Phil Robinson of "Duck Dynasty" fame [Re: california rick]
Golem Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Orange County, California, USA
Phil Robinson's family is inbred? Really?

And what does Sarah Palin have to do with this?

#266625 - 12/19/13 10:47 PM Re: T-Tard's take on Phil Robinson of "Duck Dynasty" fame [Re: california rick]
pondering_it_all Offline
old hand

Loc: North San Diego County
I think Mr. Robinson was just expressing his personal sexual orientation, in his own homespun way with a little too much detail. He did say: "That’s just me." after all. He didn't say anything like the stuff those posters spewed, as far as I know.

Or did people think he meant that women have "more to offer" literally, as in two orifices for your enjoyment?

#266626 - 12/19/13 11:49 PM Re: T-Tard's take on Phil Robinson of "Duck Dynasty" fame [Re: california rick]
Spag-hetti Offline

Loc: Middle, USA
OK, guys. Here's what I heard.

First, the once-upon-a-time governess of Alaska, a rather Palinesque woman, dubbed Sarah, meets the meets all those duckin' good ole boys. Then the oldest ... the most vulnerable of the duckers breaks out in .... DA da da DA .... HOMOPHOBIA! Further evidence that the gal is infectious ... or viral ... whatever.

After the grand duck of the duckdom gets some big bucks and a large dose of negative feedback from an article in GQ in which he goes into ... gratuitous anatomical detail about his oft imagined video of gay male sex, he loses his job because the folks he works for don't really want to alienate/insult gay folks so much.

Story over.

But ---

Let's see ... black laborers never complained in front of the white trash kid who worked alongside them. Wonder why?

And he explained that he fit right in with the black laborers because he was white trash. Halelujay! Uplifting black people to the level of white trash.

I hope not only the most rabidly racist Tea Baggers come to his defense. I hope some sane people step up to the plate to defend this 'real' 'Merican.

Forever and ever, amen.

Edited by Spag-hetti (12/20/13 12:39 AM)
Edit Reason: I took out a thing I shouldn't have said.

#266628 - 12/20/13 12:02 AM Re: T-Tard's take on Phil Robinson of "Duck Dynasty" fame [Re: Spag-hetti]
california rick Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Originally Posted By: Spag-hetti
Forever and ever, amen.

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

#266630 - 12/20/13 12:39 AM Re: T-Tard's take on Phil Robinson of "Duck Dynasty" fame [Re: Golem]
california rick Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Originally Posted By: Golem
And what does Sarah Palin have to do with this?

Shirley, you jest. The one who acts like a Snowbilly Grifter has inserted herself into the controversy in a desperate attempt to remain relevant. LOL

#266631 - 12/20/13 12:47 AM Re: T-Tard's take on Phil Robinson of "Duck Dynasty" fame [Re: california rick]
Spag-hetti Offline

Loc: Middle, USA
Please. She and La Gov Bobby Jindal et vomitum are defending this guy.

#266633 - 12/20/13 12:53 AM Re: T-Tard's take on Phil Robinson of "Duck Dynasty" fame [Re: california rick]
california rick Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Originally Posted By: Spag-hetti
Please. She and La Gov Bobby Jindal et vomitum are defending this guy.

T-Tards have a very short attention span - gotta keep dangling shiny, pretty controversies in front of them and who better to deliver the message? LOL

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Who's Online
0 registered (), 11 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
xiawei, Marzman, kyleyoung8, Retread, solafeian
6003 Registered Users
A2