Current Topics
Trump and Russia
by pondering_it_all
Yesterday at 11:50 PM
Miscellaneous humor thread
by Golem
Yesterday at 10:21 PM
Who's more corrupt in Congress between the Republicans and the Democrats?
by jgw
Yesterday at 07:07 PM
Round Table for October, 2017
by pondering_it_all
Yesterday at 06:12 PM
The Passing Parade: Obituaries: 2017
by Golem
Yesterday at 03:18 PM
Whales and dolphins have rich 'human-like' cultures and societies
by logtroll
10/22/17 10:42 AM
The Common Sense Party
by pondering_it_all
10/21/17 07:26 PM
Trump's war on Americans
by pdx rick
10/21/17 02:42 PM
Our entitled ruling class
by NW Ponderer
10/21/17 04:56 AM
Charolottesville
by Jeffery J. Haas
10/20/17 03:58 AM
The Danger of President Pence
by Jeffery J. Haas
10/20/17 03:15 AM
Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams - TV series
by jgw
10/17/17 08:15 PM
The Hoarding of the American Dream
by NW Ponderer
10/17/17 05:10 PM
'Star Trek: Discovery' Drops Franchise's First F-Bomb
by Ken Condon
10/17/17 03:48 AM
The Surprising Way a Confederate Submarine Crew Died at the Hands of Its Own Wea
by logtroll
10/16/17 03:35 PM
Forum Stats
6248 Members
57 Forums
16072 Topics
276938 Posts

Max Online: 282 @ 05/29/08 05:08 AM
Google Adsense
Page 14 of 25 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 >
Topic Options
#270249 - 04/25/14 01:03 AM Re: Militias ‘mobilizing’ to support embattled Clark County rancher [Re: Scoutgal]
pdx rick Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Puget Sound, WA
Originally Posted By: Jeffery J. Haas

Indeed, Wingnuts are backing-away from Bundy, the Toxic Shytstain. Serves them ALL right!!!! LOL

#270250 - 04/25/14 01:08 AM Re: Militias ‘mobilizing’ to support embattled Clark County rancher [Re: Schlack]
pdx rick Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Originally Posted By: Schlack
ahahahahahahahaha

Paging Mr Hannity, Paging Mr Hannity

Doughboy is eating crow right now. ROTFMOL

#270255 - 04/25/14 05:38 AM Re: Militias ‘mobilizing’ to support embattled Clark County rancher [Re: pdx rick]
Ardy Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: San Jose, Ca USA
Could be this is all a big to. Do about nothing. A statement on the official Bundy Ranch Facebook page Thursday described bundy as a "good man, he loves all people, he is not a racist man"

Edited by Ardy (04/25/14 05:40 AM)

#270269 - 04/26/14 02:44 AM Re: Militias ‘mobilizing’ to support embattled Clark County rancher [Re: Ardy]
logtroll Offline
veteran

Loc: New Mexico (not old Mexico)
Turns out, if Massa Bundy said anything that could be construed as racist, it's Martin Luther King's fault.

What happened to the video of what Massa Bundy thought when he saw the po' white trash on the porch of his son's singlewide trailer?

"Them good folks must have 'em some negra BLM slaves, so's they don't hafta work none, as befits white folks."

#270270 - 04/26/14 03:54 AM Re: Militias ‘mobilizing’ to support embattled Clark County rancher [Re: pdx rick]
pdx rick Offline
Carpal Tunnel

...somewhat ***off topic***

Care to guess how many UPVOTES my snarky post received at Greta's?

Quote:
When Mr. Bundy wondered out-loud whether actual slavery might not be preferable to the slavery of being on welfare (as The Negro generally is), he wasn’t merely asking about slavery’s excellent opportunities to learn valuable cotton retrieval skills; he was actually talking about bettering the condition of The Negro. Also, he said nice things about Mexicans, so he cannot possibly be a racist, now can he?

The Wingnuts thought it was a legit, serious, post. You can't make this stuff up!!! ROTFMOL

#270271 - 04/26/14 03:56 AM Re: Militias ‘mobilizing’ to support embattled Clark County rancher [Re: Ardy]
pdx rick Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Originally Posted By: Ardy
Could be this is all a big to. Do about nothing. A statement on the official Bundy Ranch Facebook page Thursday described bundy as a "good man, he loves all people, he is not a racist man"

Racists never think they're racists - even the ones in recovery - you know, the ones who have publicly come clean of their prior evil ways like a Friend of Bill W 12-step program? One day at a time you former racists. smile

...as I have oft written:

Originally Posted By: california rick
If you have to tell people you're not a racist - you're probably a racist.

#270273 - 04/26/14 04:15 AM Re: Militias ‘mobilizing’ to support embattled Clark County rancher [Re: logtroll]
pdx rick Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Originally Posted By: logtroll
Turns out, if Massa Bundy said anything that could be construed as racist, it's Martin Luther King's fault.

It's hard for Mr. Bundy to believe that it's 2014 and not 1954:

via CNN:

Quote:
Bundy: I thought about what Reverend Martin Luther King said. I thought about Rosa Park taking her seat at the front of the bus. Reverend Martin Luther King did not want her to take her seat in the front of the bus. That wasn’t what he was talking about. He did not say go to the front of the bus and that’s where your seat was. What Reverend King wanted was that she could sit anywhere in the bus and nobody would say anything about it. You and I can sit anywhere in the bus. That’s what he wanted. That’s what I want. I want her to be able to sit anywhere in the bus and I want to be able to sit by her any where in that bus. That’s what he wanted. He didn’t want this prejudice thing like the media tried to put on me yesterday. I’m not going to put up with that because that’s not what he wanted. that’s not what I want. I want to set by her anywhere on that bus and I want anybody to be able to do the same thing. That’s what he was after, it’s not a prejudice thing, but make us equal.

How nice! Cliven Bundy actually is following in the footsteps of Martin Luther King and his important message that we should all sit wherever we want to on the bus. And if you're Cliven Bundy, you also get to ride for free because you don’t believe in government buses.

See, the thing is, this whole kerfuffle about him wondering if a return to benevolent captivity might not be better for the Negro has not only been blown out of proportion by the Liebrul media, it also reflects The Negro's failure to get what King was truly talking about, because The Negro is just not as tight with the MLK as Cliven Bundy is:

Quote:
Maybe I sinned and maybe I need to ask forgiveness and maybe I don’t know what I actually said. But you know when you talk about prejudice, we’re talking about not being able to exercise what we think and our feelings. We’re not freedom — we don’t have freedom to say what we want. If I call — if I say ‘negro’ or ‘black boy’ or ‘slave,’ I’m — If those people cannot take those kind of words and not be offensive, then Martin Luther King hasn’t got his job done yet. They should be able to — I should be able to say those things and they shouldn’t offend anybody.

You just gotta hand it to Cliven Bundy - here's a man who thinks Martin Luther King would be on his side and would shake his head in astonishment at just how touchy teh blacks get about every last little word.

Cliven Bundy may not make it to the promised land, but by golly, he's sure going to piss and moan about all the coloreds until they get off the government teat and take the bus there.

#270274 - 04/26/14 04:24 AM Re: Militias ‘mobilizing’ to support embattled Clark County rancher [Re: pdx rick]
Jeffery J. Haas Offline

Pooh-Bah

Loc: Whittier, California
He's a Mormon, and Mormons are taught that Negroes were cursed by God with black skin to mark them as subhuman and doomed to damnation.

I don't give a rat's ass what the Mormon Church is doing to backpedal on that today, I don't give a rat's ass that Gladys Knight left The Pips to join the Mormon Church and I don't care if they suddenly decided to rewrite all that baloney in their fairy tale scripture books, because if you walk up to an old Mormon and you're black, their teaching tells them you are the Cursed Son of Ham, period, end of story.

Cliven Bundy was taught from childhood that black folks are cursed by God, and that's the way it was, that's the way it is.

#270275 - 04/26/14 04:26 AM Re: Militias ‘mobilizing’ to support embattled Clark County rancher [Re: pdx rick]
Jeffery J. Haas Offline

Pooh-Bah

Loc: Whittier, California
My wife Karen's Mormon ex-husband is in his mid forties and HE was taught that, so it should not surprise anybody that Cloven-hoof Massa Bundy was taught that.

#270276 - 04/26/14 05:53 AM Re: Militias ‘mobilizing’ to support embattled Clark County rancher [Re: pdx rick]
Ardy Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: San Jose, Ca USA
So is Bundy racist or religious

Page 14 of 25 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 >

Who's Online
0 registered (), 38 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
TrentonP, Nosf50, erumonej, Jensen Breck, Albertapkr
6248 Registered Users
A2