6219 Members
57 Forums
15810 Topics
273363 Posts

Max Online: 282 @ 05/29/08 05:08 AM
Google Adsense
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#298094 - 01/13/17 07:35 PM Re: R's need time to replace (when they repeal) ObamaCare. Does never work for you? [Re: Jeffery J. Haas]
Ken Condon Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Eugene, OR
It’s repeal with no replacement and was always intended as such. Whether that happens or not remains to be seen but they will try everything in their power to make it happen. It’s astonishing.

Ryan promises reduced premiums, lower deductibles, better coverage with no one losing recently gained benefits, reduced overall total cost, with a pie in the sky for dessert. Yet somehow the fans of repeal believe all of this will be delivered. Or at least the negative consequences will not directly affect them.

I suppose if repeal does ultimately pass and we go back to the days of pre ACA, and many of the fans of repeal lose their newly gained coverage, it will be spun to be the Democrats fault. And the fans of repeal will believe that to be true. It’s just amazing how things can be spun these days--and believed by so many. But the real reason for the hatred of the ACA is that it was instituted and named after a black man. And many minorities have benefited from it..... “Ni&&er Care”, at whiteys expense.

And everyone knows that. It just cannot be stated out loud. At least by politicians.

#298097 - 01/13/17 08:27 PM Re: R's need time to replace (when they repeal) ObamaCare. Does never work for you? [Re: Ken Condon]
pdx rick Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Puget Sound, WA
Originally Posted By: Ken Condon
It’s repeal with no replacement and was always intended as such.

We're on the same page. In fact, I just started a new thread that discusses this topic and others when I saw your post above.

#298098 - 01/13/17 08:31 PM Re: R's need time to replace (when they repeal) ObamaCare. Does never work for you? [Re: Ken Condon]
pdx rick Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Puget Sound, WA
Originally Posted By: Ken Condon
I suppose if repeal does ultimately pass and we go back to the days of pre ACA, and many of the fans of repeal lose their newly gained coverage, it will be spun to be the Democrats fault. And the fans of repeal will believe that to be true. It’s just amazing how things can be spun these days--and believed by so many.

Is it truly that HARD to believe? Lower Cognitive Ability Predicts Greater Prejudice Through Right-Wing Ideology and Low Intergroup Contact, study finds.

There's no way nice to put it: CONsevatives are absolute dumbfvcks. Hmm

#298101 - 01/14/17 01:19 AM Re: R's need time to replace (when they repeal) ObamaCare. Does never work for you? [Re: pdx rick]
Ken Condon Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Eugene, OR
Well since this thread has the Obamacare heading I’ll post my thoughts regarding it here.

There should be no worries about continuing the ACA. In July 2015 Donald Trump said he would replace it with “something terrific”. There you go!

And at his recent news conference he stated replacement would happen “very quickly”. Then added “We’re going to have a health care that is far less expensive and far better”. So there you go. Words uttered by PEEOTIS hisself.

It seems like the problem has been solved and there should be no worries. At the press conference he also stated: "I could actually run my business and run government at the same time. I don’t like the way that looks, but I would be able to do that if I wanted to,” Piece of cake! Run the presidency and his business empire simultaneously, while riding a unicycle backwards on a tightrope suspended over a pride of hungry lions.

Only a man as gifted, wise, competent, and humble as Mr. Trump could pull off such a balancing act effortlessly. The man is simply no mere mortal.

#298102 - 01/14/17 01:23 AM Re: R's need time to replace (when they repeal) ObamaCare. Does never work for you? [Re: pdx rick]
rporter314 Offline
old hand

Loc: Highlands, Tx
perhaps Master of the Universe is not quite as adequate as I originally thought

maybe they will add the Book of Trump to all the modern religious works

Mr Trump springing from the head of a Lotus Blossom is something to imagine

#298104 - 01/14/17 01:44 AM Re: R's need time to replace (when they repeal) ObamaCare. Does never work for you? [Re: rporter314]
pondering_it_all Offline
old hand

Loc: North San Diego County
Or flying right out of Hanuman's a$$.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Who's Online
2 registered (Jeffery J. Haas, 1 invisible), 50 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
ojixadybi, tjgraylaw, AndyEmisa, lubluodPix, EugeneHag
6219 Registered Users
A2