Current Topics
why democrats are losing
by Ujest Shurly
1 second ago
A Time magazine with Trump on the cover hangs in his golf clubs. Its fake.
by rporter314
25 minutes 40 seconds ago
Healthcare from the right
by rporter314
27 minutes 14 seconds ago
Cartels? We don't need no steenking cartels
by pondering_it_all
Today at 03:43 AM
The Supreme Court's Continuing Trend to Establish Religion
by Irked
Today at 01:01 AM
Dodger Fan (short story)
by Golem
Yesterday at 07:46 PM
Worst Case Scenario
by rporter314
Yesterday at 06:13 PM
Trump and Russia
by pdx rick
Yesterday at 05:16 PM
Deceptive marketing, or frivolous lawsuit?
by logtroll
Yesterday at 12:53 PM
RoundTable for June 2017
by NW Ponderer
Yesterday at 12:16 PM
Teemu Selanne, Paul Kariya and Danielle Goyette headline Hockey Hall of Fame's c
by Golem
06/26/17 08:02 PM
Miscellaneous humor thread
by Golem
06/25/17 08:35 PM
Missouri SB 5 punishes women who use birth control
by pdx rick
06/25/17 08:14 PM
Trump Forum
by pondering_it_all
06/24/17 04:57 AM
Star Trek: Discovery to ditch a long frustrating Trek rule
by Golem
06/23/17 06:45 PM
Forum Stats
6234 Members
57 Forums
15953 Topics
275322 Posts

Max Online: 282 @ 05/29/08 05:08 AM
Google Adsense
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#298328 - 01/23/17 01:02 PM Donald Trump: Our national nightmare
Doug Thompson Offline

Honcho
old hand

Loc: Blue Ridge Mountains of Virgin...

(Illustration from saynotogrump.com)

By DOUG THOMPSON - A CHB Opinion

A President enters office with the largest disapproval rating of any new American chief executive in this century, a President who won the Electoral College tally but lost the popular vote by the largest margin in history and a President ridiculed and dismissed a year ago when he announced his run for the job: That's Donald Trump, the 45th President of the United States.

In his usual fashion, Trump lumbered into office with tweets afire and insults flowing out of his mouth like verbal diarrhea, lambasting the media who ignored his lies about the size of the crowd at his inaugural, scorning those who opposed him and the far-larger gathering that descended on Washington to protest on Saturday.

With thinly-veiled threats, Trump alluded to retaliation for those who dare oppose him.

Welcome to Amerika 2017, the bastard child of the twisted, warped and sick mind of Donald John Trump and his gullible followers.

Some claim we in the media should give Trump "a break" and a chance to prove himself.

Like hell we will. Sellouts like Rince Priebus, the former chairman of the Republican National Committee and now White House Chief of Staff, promised over and over that Trump would settle down and be "more Presidential."

Really? The "more Presidential" Trump oozed into the lobby of the Central Intelligence Agency Saturday and lied outright by claiming news reports of his criticism of the CIA were, themselves, "lies" by the "dishonest media."

"There is nobody that feels stronger about the intelligence community and the CIA than Donald Trump," said the new President, who often refers to himself in the third person.

On January 15, five days before he was sworn in, Trump tweeted: "Outgoing CIA Chief, John Brennan, blasts Pres-Elect Trump on Russia threat. Does not fully understand. Oh really, couldn't do..."

Then he followed with: "much worse - just look at Syria (red line), Crimea, Ukraine and the build-up of Russian nukes. Not good! Was this the leaker of Fake News?"

Trump routinely skips daily intelligence briefings that could help bring him up to speed on what is or is not happening in the world of threats to America.

Why? "I know more about ISIS than anyone else," he says. "I know more about national intelligence."

In Donald Trump's swamp of a mind, he considers himself more knowledgeable than anyone else on anything.

Writes Eugine Robinson of The Washington Post:
Putin, you see, once paid Trump a compliment. If he says great things about me, Trump told moderator Matt Lauer, Im going to say great things about him.

There you have it, folks, the distilled essence of Trumps disgraceful campaign. Its not about immigration or foreign policy or making America great again, whatever that means. Its entirely about Trump and his raging egomania.

"Donald loves Donald," says Randall Pinkett, winner of season 4 of The Apprentice, the TV "reality" show that Trump hosted.

I dont think its possible to quantify the size of his ego, Barbara Res, a former Trump Organization executive vice-president throughout the 1980. told The Guardian earlier this year. Its too big.

In the top elected position for America, a job that draw egomaniacs like flies to excrement, Trump stands far and above all others when it comes to his ego.

Some of his quotes:

"Nobody know more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world."

"I'm highly educated. I know words; I have the best words."

"I have the best temperament or certainly one of the best temperaments of anybody that's ever fun for the office of president. Ever."

"I will be the greatest jobs president God ever created."

"I know more about foreign policy than anybody running."

"I'm the most successful person ever to run for the presidency, by far. Nobody's ever been more successful than me."

One thing is true about Donald Trump. He is his biggest fan and, by the time his Presidency is over, he may well be his only fan.

Let's hope America can last until this latest national nightmare is over.

Copyright 2017 Capitol Hill Blue

#298330 - 01/23/17 01:53 PM Re: Donald Trump: Our national nightmare [Re: Doug Thompson]
Jeffery J. Haas Offline

Pooh-Bah

Loc: Whittier, California
Shared!

#298331 - 01/23/17 02:15 PM Re: Donald Trump: Our national nightmare [Re: Doug Thompson]
Jeffery J. Haas Offline

Pooh-Bah

True to form, Donald Trump has outfitted his cabinet and coterie of advisers with the best plug-ins that will work with his own mental operating system.

Alixythimia?
CHECK.
Sociopathy?
CHECK
Ayn Rand worshipper?
CHECK
Religious extremist?
CHECK
Bully syndrome?
CHECK
Master of projection?
CHECK
Duning-Krueger Syndrome?
CHECK
Trickle Down?
CHECK
White supremacist?
CHECK
Neo-nazi sympathizer?
CHECK
Misogyny?
CHECK
Craven addiction to ill-gotten gains?
CHECK
Flagrant disregard for the law?
CHECK

The Doublethink and Newspeak of the Trump administration is already now being normalized by our weak-kneed and profit-driven national cable TV news outlets, with one or two lone dissenters, and a pitiful handful of half-hearted holdouts who have lobbed lukewarm salvos at the fortified citadel of Trumplandia.
But rest assured, they will be told by their paymasters to fall in love and fall in line soon enough. The news business, long auditioning as an understudy to reality TV, is now trodding the boards in earnest and the chieftains will learn new and different ways to massage alternative facts until anything and everything that issues from the vast gaping orange maw of our chief executive is rated doubleplus good.
And we will be told it is for our own good.

Already the postmortems of yesterday's massive women's parades across the country are being referred to in some journalistic circles as a last hurrah. One only need wait for the inevitable pronouncement that what we witnessed was, as quoted in Reagan-years terms, "The end of an era" to know that the date rape is complete.

And the lone holdout CNN, singled out by President Trump for daring to utter anything contrary, will find itself groveling in an attempt to regain access.

We are going to need as many Doug Thompsons as we can dig up, so it's good to know our own original is back and in fine fettle.

#298332 - 01/23/17 06:19 PM Re: Donald Trump: Our national nightmare [Re: Doug Thompson]
NW Ponderer Offline
Carpal Tunnel

It is certainly my nightmare. I am actually having trouble sleeping. I'm lookin for things I can do. Doing is the critical word, there. There has never been anyone so unprepared for this office, and despite multiple warnings, the worst happened. I think for many of us, if something this egregious has happened, what other terrible thing isn't imaginable?

Here, as elsewhere, people are outraged at what feels like a rigged game -- an economy that won't respond, a democracy that won't listen, and a financial sector that holds all the cards. - Robert Reich

#298335 - 01/23/17 08:27 PM Re: Donald Trump: Our national nightmare [Re: NW Ponderer]
Jim D (FreeThinker) Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Aurora Ohio
Welcome to Trumps America:
Quote:
More than 200 people who were mass-arrested at the Washington, D.C. protests against the inauguration of Donald Trump have been hit with felony riot charges that are punishable by up to 10 years in prison. Those picked up in the sweep including legal observers and journalists had their phones, cameras and other personal belongings confiscated as evidence, a lawyer confirmed to AlterNet.

Quote:
A mother carrying her toddler was pepper sprayed in the face, said Miller. An elder from Standing Rock was sprayed in her face. A woman with crutches tried to intervene, and she was sprayed.

Makes me so freakin' happy that this is the direction we are going, and I blame trump and his minions.

If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent. [] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is.

--David Dunning

#298336 - 01/23/17 09:43 PM Re: Donald Trump: Our national nightmare [Re: NW Ponderer]
Greger Offline

Pooh-Bah

Loc: Florida
Quote:
what other terrible thing isn't imaginable?

Every terrible thing we can imagine is possible. Trade wars and rapidly rising prices? A shooting war with China? The next Great Recession? Another invasion of Iraq?
I am of the opinion that Democrats have been neutered for the next four years. Nothing "we" do is going to make one iota of difference.

Nothing will change the inevitable nightmare we are facing until Republicans turn against Donald Trump and voters rise up and give control back to the adults in the room.

#298340 - 01/24/17 02:26 AM Re: Donald Trump: Our national nightmare [Re: Doug Thompson]
matthew Offline

'
Or until American "democracy" meets its final destruction.

No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of Americans

#298341 - 01/24/17 03:38 AM Re: Donald Trump: Our national nightmare [Re: matthew]
Greger Offline

Pooh-Bah

I s'pose getting nuked by China is an alternative too. But I think what we're gonna see will be more or less a rerun of the Bush years.
New wars, economy in the tank, Trump seen as a failed president and power swinging back to Democrats in 2020.

#298726 - 02/14/17 04:19 PM Re: Donald Trump: Our national nightmare [Re: Greger]
enthusiast

Originally Posted By: Greger
. . . Trump seen as a failed president and power swinging back to Democrats in 2020.

I doubt it. I do not believe there are enough trump supporters that are self aware enough to recognize he and the GOP are the problem in their lives. They will blame the Democrats (with the help of the GOP propaganda machine) and maintain control in 2020.

If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent. [] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is.

--David Dunning

#298773 - 02/16/17 06:07 PM Re: Donald Trump: Our national nightmare [Re: Jim D (FreeThinker)]
Greger Offline

Pooh-Bah

They can blame Democrats all they want. But they own everything that happens between now and the next presidential election. Things will likely level out after a while but nothing Democrats say or do will stop the implementation of conservative policies that are liable to be disastrous on every front.
Conservative voters wanted to blow up government and they've done just that. By 2020 I think enough voters will be tired of the changes wrought by them.

#298779 - 02/17/17 12:29 AM Re: Donald Trump: Our national nightmare [Re: Doug Thompson]
Jeffery J. Haas Offline

Pooh-Bah

Some people are saying that we should give Trump a chance, that we should "work together" with him because he won the election and he is "everyone's president."

This is my response:
I will not forget how badly he and so many others treated former President Barack Obama for 8 years...
I will not "work together" to privatize Medicare, and cut or privatize Social Security, Medicaid and the VA Health Care System.
I will not "work together" to eliminate public schools and make higher education even more unaffordable.
I will not "work together" to make it easier for Wall Street crooks to destroy the economy for the sole benefit of a few billionaires.
I will not "work together" to advance income inequality.
I will not "work together" to build a wall.
I will not "work together" to persecute Muslims or any other religious orientation, including atheists and agnostics.
I will not "work together" to shut out refugees from other countries.
I will not "work together" to lower taxes on the 1% and increase taxes on the middle class and poor.
I will not "work together" to help Trump use the Presidency to line his pockets and those of his family and cronies.
I will not "work together" to weaken and demolish environmental protection.
I will not "work together" to sell American lands, especially National Parks, to companies which then despoil those lands.
I will not "work together" to enable the killing of whole species of animals just because they are predators, or inconvenient for a few, or because some people want to get their thrills killing them.
I will not "work together" to remove civil rights from anyone.
I will not "work together" to alienate countries that have been our allies for as long as I have been alive.
I will not "work together" to slash funding for public education.
I will not "work together" to take basic assistance from people who are at the bottom of the socioeconomic ladder.
I will not "work together" to get rid of common sense regulations on guns.
I will not "work together" to undermine internet access and neutrality.
I will not "work together" to undermine freedom of the press.
I will not "work together" to eliminate the minimum wage.
I will not "work together" to support so-called "Right To Work" laws, or undermine, weaken or destroy Unions in any way.
I will not "work together" to suppress scientific research, be it on climate change, fracking, or any other issue where a majority of scientists agree that Trump and his supporters are wrong on the facts.
I will not "work together" to criminalize abortion or restrict health care for women.
I will not "work together" to increase the number of nations that have nuclear weapons.
I will not "work together" to put even more "big money" into politics.
I will not "work together" to violate the Geneva Convention.
I will not "work together" to give the Ku Klux Klan, the Nazi Party and white supremacists a seat at the table, or to normalize their hatred.
I will not "work together" to deny health care to people who need it.
I will not "work together" to deny medical coverage to people on the basis of a "pre-existing condition."
I will not "work together" to increase voter suppression.
I will not "work together" to normalize tyranny.
I will not work together to eliminate or reduce ethical oversight at any level of government.
I will not "work together" with anyone who is, or admires, tyrants and dictators.
I will not support anyone that thinks its OK to put a pipeline to transport oil on Sacred Ground for Native Americans. And, it would run under the Missouri River, which provides drinking water for millions of people. An accident waiting to happen.
This is my line, and I am drawing it.
I will stand for honesty, love, respect for all living beings, and for the beating heart that is the center of Life itself.
I will use my voice and my hands, to reach out to the uninformed, and to anyone who will LISTEN:

That "winning", "being great again", "rich" or even "beautiful" is nothing, when others are sacrificed to glorify its existence.

Thomas J. Gray - Attorney

#298780 - 02/17/17 12:40 AM Re: Donald Trump: Our national nightmare [Re: Jeffery J. Haas]
NW Ponderer Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Amen, brother!

I listened to today's press conference. I thought I was listening to a broadcast from another planet, it was so bizarre. An amazing moment in history: Donald Trump's press conference. CNN
Quote:
President Donald Trump launched an extraordinary denunciation Thursday of his critics, complaining he inherited a "mess" and slamming stories that his campaign was constantly in contact with Russia as "fake news."

Trump held court during a news conference that lasted an hour and fifteen minutes, carving out a stunning moment in modern American political history. He displayed a sense of anger and grievance rarely vented by a President in public -- let alone one who has been in office for just four weeks.

"I have never seen more dishonest media, frankly than the political media," Trump said, later slamming leaks to the press from the intelligence community -- some of which led to the resignation of national security adviser Michael Flynn.

Here, as elsewhere, people are outraged at what feels like a rigged game -- an economy that won't respond, a democracy that won't listen, and a financial sector that holds all the cards. - Robert Reich

#298781 - 02/17/17 01:03 AM Re: Donald Trump: Our national nightmare [Re: Doug Thompson]
rporter314 Offline
old hand

Loc: Highlands, Tx
and now your name is on his enemies list .... sleep tight but keep your togo bag stocked

#298782 - 02/17/17 01:44 AM Re: Donald Trump: Our national nightmare [Re: NW Ponderer]
Ken Condon Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Eugene, OR
Quote:
I listened to today's press conference. I thought I was listening to a broadcast from another planet,

I actually watched that whole thing on the telebitchin live as it unfolded in all of its bizarreness. It was without a doubt the most surreal event I have ever witnessed from a US politician live on that now thinner, but very much clearer, box.

Hey--Im retired--I have an excuse.

OK--- what to say?

Im speechless. But working on it. But I am usually better served walking my dog or singing a song.............. Im just a walking the dog.....

#298785 - 02/17/17 06:31 AM Re: Donald Trump: Our national nightmare [Re: Ken Condon]
pdx rick Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Puget Sound, WA
Originally Posted By: Ken Condon
Quote:
I listened to today's press conference. I thought I was listening to a broadcast from another planet,

I actually watched that whole thing on the telebitchin live as it unfolded in all of its bizarreness. It was without a doubt the most surreal event I have ever witnessed from a US politician live on that now thinner, but very much clearer, box.

Hey--Im retired--I have an excuse.

OK--- what to say?

Im speechless. But working on it. But I am usually better served walking my dog or singing a song.............. Im just a walking the dog.....

Did anyone else get the mental illness vibe from that presser today? Hmm

#298787 - 02/17/17 07:44 AM Re: Donald Trump: Our national nightmare [Re: Doug Thompson]
NW Ponderer Offline
Carpal Tunnel

I get that vibe every time a certain person who cannot open his mouth without spewing falsehoods with such rapidity and repetition opens his mouth.

#298791 - 02/17/17 03:40 PM Re: Donald Trump: Our national nightmare [Re: Doug Thompson]
enthusiast

Yesterday afternoon I had an errand to attend to that required that I go someplace in my car. My car radio is tuned to NPR by default. I expected to be listening to "Hear and Now" but instead what I got was NPR's coverage of Trump's press conference. I thought I was listening to a comedy hour. My head is still spinning.

Here are a couple of questions that come to my mind after listening to this:

1. Does he truly believe what comes out of his mouth?
2. Does he think everyone else believes what comes out of his mouth?
3. Does he even know how bizarre he sounds?

To wit, he said his admin is running like a fine tuned machine and that he had inherited a mess (that's a new one to me.) This is the first time that I actually listened to him live and now I am frightened. This guy is deranged.

--David Dunning

#298793 - 02/17/17 03:58 PM Re: Donald Trump: Our national nightmare [Re: Jim D (FreeThinker)]
rporter314 Offline
old hand

now the serious answers to your facetious but valid questions
yes
yes
no

It is apparently not enough to run a campaign no how unfit your political opponent is, as it is also clear that about 50% of American voters are equally unfit to vote intelligently, as they see unfitness as a good quality for president

#298795 - 02/17/17 04:11 PM Re: Donald Trump: Our national nightmare [Re: Doug Thompson]
Ujest Shurly Online   sleepy
stranger

Loc: Michigan, USA
I tuned in at some point and tuned out 20 minutes later. Could not take any more of President Donald (self-aggrandizing, infantile, the bully-in-Chief) Trump's incoherent babble.

Life is like a PB&J sandwich
The older you get, the moldery and crustier you get.

Now, get off my grass!

#298797 - 02/17/17 05:12 PM Re: Donald Trump: Our national nightmare [Re: Doug Thompson]
NW Ponderer Offline
Carpal Tunnel

I listened to most of it live, and have seen even more on various news broadcasts since. Particularly telling, I think, was the reaction of the FOX News anchor (don't know her name), who said at the end of the presentation... "Wow. Alrightythen."

But seriously, I think we have passed the boundary between someone with some "eccentricities", to serious mental issues, to a "danger to himself or others." Even FOX News Shep Smith Has Had Enough of Trumps Lies: Its Crazy What Were Watching VIDEO The 25th Amendment looms large. House Dem Calls for Review of 25th Amendment on Removing the President. This, too, will pass from partisan perseverating to serious discussion in a short (maybe weeks) period of time.

#298804 - 02/17/17 06:42 PM Re: Donald Trump: Our national nightmare [Re: NW Ponderer]
enthusiast

Originally Posted By: NW Ponderer
This, too, will pass from partisan perseverating to serious discussion in a short (maybe weeks) period of time.

Only if the republicans think that will be the only way to get re-elected. They are a spineless bunch (most dems too) that can not think for themselves beyond re-election. If their constituency demands it they might do something in spite of their fear of donald.

--David Dunning

#298805 - 02/17/17 06:42 PM Re: Donald Trump: Our national nightmare [Re: Doug Thompson]
rporter314 Offline
old hand

I am not so sure.

His behavior is so erratic, if he does not show up in public, no one would know if he was sick or simply did not want to be in the public eye. If he became seriously incapable of functioning i.e. irrational ranting, Bannon could perform the functions of president and no one would know. We have historical precedent for it.

Republicans/conservatives have an agenda and it serves their party interest for Mr Trump to remain in office, even if he is incapacitated. Do not believe they would place country over party. Part of conservative philosophy is to place God and individual above all else.

The only reasonable alternative is to vote him and them out of office. A tall order considering they have rigged the system in their favor.

#298809 - 02/17/17 07:05 PM Re: Donald Trump: Our national nightmare [Re: rporter314]
pondering_it_all Offline
old hand

Loc: North San Diego County
Quote:
Part of conservative philosophy is to place God and individual above all else.

But Trump is not particularly religious. His favorite preachers are all "church of being rich" types. Pence, on the other hand, is a true believer. Anytime they want, they can dump Trump and get a real hard-core Christian in the White House. Of course, they may be wary of Pence because he is more Christian than Republican...

(Suggesting Congressional Republicans are only Christian in the Saint Augustine sense: "Grant me chastity and continence, but not yet.")

#298813 - 02/17/17 08:20 PM Re: Donald Trump: Our national nightmare [Re: Doug Thompson]
enthusiast

As long as he is useful to the conservatives and their constituency does not holler much he's safe.

--David Dunning

#298814 - 02/17/17 10:10 PM Re: Donald Trump: Our national nightmare [Re: Jim D (FreeThinker)]
enthusiast

Here's a good one.

A Medical Theory for Donald Trumps Bizarre Behavior

Quote:
Physicians like me have also taken notice of Trumps bizarre, volatile behavior. Given our experience, we cant help but wonder if theres a medical diagnosis to be made. After all, many medical conditions exhibit their first symptoms in the form of psychiatric issues and personality changes. One condition in particular is notable for doing so: Neurosyphilis.

That would be interesting.

Somewhere there is a real, legitimate reason for his behavior.

--David Dunning

#298815 - 02/18/17 03:06 AM Re: Donald Trump: Our national nightmare [Re: Doug Thompson]
pondering_it_all Offline
old hand

Loc: North San Diego County
I was speculating on just that diagnosis a few months ago, in this forum. It still seems like a very reasonable possibility, but you need to keep in mind that his father died of Alzheimers Disease. That is a condition that can't be diagnosed until after death by a Pathologist. (Unless you want to do a brain biopsy, which nobody does.)

Tertiary syphilis explains the grandiose behavior but people with Alzheimers commonly have a time-sensitive symptom called "sun-downing" where they get worse later at night and then better in the morning. Trump's pathology seems to match this well. He should get the blood tests and then the spinal tap if positive. The damage can't be reversed but the infection can be stopped so it doesn't get any worse.

We may be observing more than one problem here. He may have already been a narcissist for decades. Now some disease is making the expression of the problem more pronounced.

The important thing here is that so many people who have interacted with him lately have come away with the strong impression that "somethin ain't right". He needs a good medical and psychiatric workup. The docs over at Bethesda are really great. He should take advantage of them. He might actually have something they can fix.

#298816 - 02/18/17 09:10 AM Re: Donald Trump: Our national nightmare [Re: Doug Thompson]
NW Ponderer Offline
Carpal Tunnel

It is an interesting question regarding how much, and how soon Republicans will act on disagreement with the President. Flynn's departure and Puzder's withdrawal aside, this is the most partisan approval process in history. Pruitt was approved today, DeVos and Sessions earlier, on strict party-line votes.

#298817 - 02/18/17 12:16 PM Re: Donald Trump: Our national nightmare [Re: Doug Thompson]
rporter314 Offline
old hand

i think you answered your own question

#298819 - 02/18/17 03:42 PM Re: Donald Trump: Our national nightmare [Re: rporter314]
NW Ponderer Offline
Carpal Tunnel

John McCain just systematically dismantled Donald Trumps entire worldview. WaPo. This is the first time John McCain has actually inspired hope in me.

#298821 - 02/18/17 04:56 PM Re: Donald Trump: Our national nightmare [Re: Doug Thompson]
rporter314 Offline
old hand

Sen McCain has always held a mildly hawkish view of American security in the sense of being pro-active and responding proportionally.

I think he is responding to what he believes is a garish chaotic foreign policy. That policy, I suspect, is a direct result of Bannon's influence.

However, he and Sen Graham have lost to the extremists in the Senate. As long as BAnnon is pulling the levers of foreign policy and we have a narcissist presenting them in irrational pressers, we will have chaos.

40% of Americans love this ... maybe you should get on board the TrumpTrain before FEMA black camps have a cot with your name on it.

I am wondering if I will live long enough to see sanity return

#298843 - 02/19/17 11:14 PM Re: Donald Trump: Our national nightmare [Re: Doug Thompson]
rporter314 Offline
old hand

in an interesting twist on the Russian theme ... M Cohen had worked on a plan to blackmail Ukrainian Pres Poroshenko which had input from Gen Flynn & Russians (and apparently some Russian compromising items)in order to relieve Russia of Ukrainian sanctions. Allegedly Mr Trump knows nothing of this plan.

Why would Mr Trump even consider such a plan? The only person it helps is Putin. The Russian gambit is in motion

#299169 - 03/02/17 05:41 PM Re: Donald Trump: Our national nightmare [Re: Doug Thompson]
Jeffery J. Haas Offline

Pooh-Bah

(SATIRE)
World Bank Reveals The Entire Global Economy Is A Giant Payday Loan Owed To The Ferengi

"The REAL Fake News"

Quote:
The Ferengi rules of acquisition are pretty clear. The Ferengi Commerce Authority and Board of Liquidators are not to be trifled with.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Who's Online
0 registered (), 33 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Seadog, sapogvvsrost, papedPop, Dujmovochka123, zapedPop
6234 Registered Users
A2