by pdx rick
05:26 PM
Worst Case Scenario
by pdx rick
05:22 PM
The Passing Parade: Obituaries: 2017
by Golem
03:42 PM
White-Owned Restaurants Shamed for Serving Ethnic Food: It's Cultural Appropriat
by Ken Condon
05:47 AM
How is Trump President?!
by NW Ponderer
06:45 PM
The 4 new reasons why more than half of Americans disapprove of President Trump
by pondering_it_all
01:20 AM
Trump Forum
by NW Ponderer
05/25/17 10:53 PM
Miscellaneous humor thread
by Golem
05/25/17 10:35 PM
Saudi Arabia - yet again
by jgw
05/25/17 05:47 PM
South African hunter WAS killed by a crocodile, DNA tests on human remains found
by pondering_it_all
05/25/17 06:53 AM
We Ranked the 40 Greatest Star Wars Moments
by Golem
05/25/17 12:36 AM
fix the telemarketing thing
by pdx rick
05/24/17 05:27 PM
15 Worst Star Trek Episodes Of All Time
by pondering_it_all
05/23/17 06:05 PM
Trump and Russia
by rporter314
05/23/17 03:13 PM
Trump's Great Speech
by pondering_it_all
05/22/17 12:33 AM
Forum Stats
6220 Members
57 Forums
15914 Topics
274786 Posts

Max Online: 282 @ 05/29/08 05:08 AM
Google Adsense
Topic Options
#299213 - 03/03/17 09:27 PM Trump conspiracy #2
jgw Offline

Loc: Port Angeles, WA
Trump made a deal with the Russians about his huge debt whilst running for president. He really didn't have much of a choice as his debt were with the criminal oligarchs of Russia who loan to folks but expect a return or they cap the debtor. Anyway, this is shown as the constant contacts with Russia of anybody of note in his election group. Then the sh*t hit the fan and the election group started lying about anything to do with Russia and the election.

What happened is that when Trump actually got elected he immediately returned to form and started thinking about not paying back the money. (As an aside I would remind everybody that Trump has claimed to be the king of debt and, at least once, said that the way to solve debt, AND the national debt, was to simply not pay it back!! (he has a history of not paying the bills)). I suspect that the fact that he now has the lifelong protection of the United States Secret Service might have had something to do with the thought. He simply told the Russians to fly a kite. Now the Russians are a bit miffed over Trump's decision (well, maybe a bit more than miffed). What we are witnessing, right now, is trump backing out of the deal and telling everybody associated with him to keep their mouths shut or they would be going to prison with him (Sessions is the latest).

This will prove interesting, educating, and entertaining (to say the least) as this one plays out. What we should be speculating about is just how Russia is going to deal with the problem. My own thought is that they will gift wikileaks with a video of Trump making the deal with the Russians, or that mythic video of the supposed shower.

We will know this is the case if the video appears, or Trump suddenly dies due to a mysterious infusion of radioactive stuff that takes him out.

Edited by jgw (03/03/17 11:38 PM)

#299218 - 03/03/17 10:33 PM Re: Trump conspiracy #2 [Re: jgw]
Ujest Shurly Offline
stranger

Loc: Michigan, USA
Vlad has never been called stupid; violent, brutal, ruthless yes, but never stupid. Doing President Trump would be a stupid move, especially with all the attention to any connections that might exist with Russia and any Russian entities. Releasing of a video or other tapes is more likely.

Edited by Ujest Shurly (03/03/17 10:33 PM)

Life is like a PB&J sandwich
The older you get, the moldery and crustier you get.

Now, get off my grass!

#299219 - 03/03/17 11:26 PM Re: Trump conspiracy #2 [Re: Ujest Shurly]
Greger Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Loc: Florida
It was said on several occasions the President Obama was playing chess while his geopolitical adversaries were playing checkers.
The shoe is on the other foot now. With Trump's lack of political acumen he is the one with the checkerboard while Putin and his allies are the chess players.
Trump simply lacks the vision required to deal with the amazingly complicated game of world politics.

#299220 - 03/04/17 02:44 AM Re: Trump conspiracy #2 [Re: jgw]
pondering_it_all Offline
old hand

Loc: North San Diego County
There are an almost infinite number of ways the Russian oligarchs can kill him, in spite of Secret Service protection. Unless he lives 7/24 in an underground bunker, if they decide to kill him he is dead. But Trump does not make any such attempt. He goes to public rallies, for Christ's sake! At any of these events he's dead meat if they want him.

So I suspect they don't want him yet. If he delivers on ending sanctions, kissing Putin's butt, etc. then maybe all is forgiven?

If he is impeached or removed, I wouldn't recommend standing too close to him.

#299221 - 03/04/17 03:57 AM Re: Trump conspiracy #2 [Re: pondering_it_all]
pdx rick Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Puget Sound, WA
Originally Posted By: pondering_it_all
If he is impeached or removed, I wouldn't recommend standing too close to him.

LOL

#299222 - 03/04/17 05:58 AM Re: Trump conspiracy #2 [Re: jgw]
Jeffery J. Haas Offline

Pooh-Bah

Loc: Whittier, California
And let ME state for the record that NO ONE here is advocating for such a thing.
On a personal level, I think it's the worst possible situation because it would leave us bent over with our fly unzipped...vulnerable as all git out.
It would also trigger a massive national emergency AND give license to every jackbooted authority apparatchik and entity to implement yuge crackdowns on ordinary law abiding people, and it would jump start the nascient right wing fringe groups to start large scale violence., most of which would be misdirected against fellow Americans.

But yes, President Trump has been more than lackadaisical about his personal security, it's a nightmare of enormous proportions and it reflects upon his utter stupidity and lack of awareness.
He actually believes his own hype to the point where he is convinced that he is untouchable, despite Putin and other players having documented tracks records of being able to reach out and touch their enemies.

#299223 - 03/04/17 11:35 AM Re: Trump conspiracy #2 [Re: Jeffery J. Haas]
pdx rick Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Puget Sound, WA
Originally Posted By: Jeffery J. Haas
And let ME state for the record that NO ONE here is advocating for such a thing.

Ireland's Village political magazine asked:

#299225 - 03/04/17 02:21 PM Re: Trump conspiracy #2 [Re: jgw]
Jeffery J. Haas Offline

Pooh-Bah

Loc: Whittier, California
Heh, I don't know if the editors realize this, but the US Secret Service does have global reach via cooperative agreements with other agencies, including Interpol.
They have to.
A kook in New Zealand got a visit by his local PD because our Secret Service was concerned about his nonstop rants about "killing Obama".

Who's Online
0 registered (), 33 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
agentfity, ojixadybi, tjgraylaw, AndyEmisa, lubluodPix
6220 Registered Users
A2