by Greger
12:25 AM
Trump and Russia
by pondering_it_all
11:50 PM
Miscellaneous humor thread
by Golem
10:21 PM
Who's more corrupt in Congress between the Republicans and the Democrats?
by jgw
07:07 PM
Round Table for October, 2017
by pondering_it_all
06:12 PM
The Passing Parade: Obituaries: 2017
by Golem
03:18 PM
Whales and dolphins have rich 'human-like' cultures and societies
by logtroll
10/22/17 10:42 AM
The Common Sense Party
by pondering_it_all
10/21/17 07:26 PM
Trump's war on Americans
by pdx rick
10/21/17 02:42 PM
Our entitled ruling class
by NW Ponderer
10/21/17 04:56 AM
Charolottesville
by Jeffery J. Haas
10/20/17 03:58 AM
The Danger of President Pence
by Jeffery J. Haas
10/20/17 03:15 AM
Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams - TV series
by jgw
10/17/17 08:15 PM
The Hoarding of the American Dream
by NW Ponderer
10/17/17 05:10 PM
'Star Trek: Discovery' Drops Franchise's First F-Bomb
by Ken Condon
10/17/17 03:48 AM
Forum Stats
6248 Members
57 Forums
16073 Topics
276940 Posts

Max Online: 282 @ 05/29/08 05:08 AM
Google Adsense
Page 42 of 71 < 1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 70 71 >
Topic Options
#299457 - 03/11/17 03:32 PM Re: Trump Forum [Re: pondering_it_all]
NW Ponderer Offline
Carpal Tunnel

I expected the "Trump administration" to fall apart. I admit, I did not expect it to implode so rapidly. That Trump is impulsive, feckless and uninformed is obvious, but I thought there might be some adults to rein him in. God, was I wrong! The firing of all of the Russia expertise at State, and now all of the US Attorneys without a single replacement having been nominated, bodes extremely ill for the country. Like any autocrat, he is purging anyone who might pose a threat, and perceives threats everywhere.

I've been an optimist all of my life. But now I am genuinely scared. It is one thing to be rude and obnoxious, but the recklessness and unnecessary stupidity, coupled with unbridled cupidity and a prenchant for the "big lie", is beyond alarming. Trump is, truly, an existential threat and needs to be removed as quickly as possible. By lawful and constitutional means, of course. But soon.

Here, as elsewhere, people are outraged at what feels like a rigged game -- an economy that won't respond, a democracy that won't listen, and a financial sector that holds all the cards. - Robert Reich

#299458 - 03/11/17 03:37 PM Re: Trump Forum [Re: pdx rick]
Ujest Shurly Offline
stranger

Loc: Michigan, USA
Hear, hear

Edited by Ujest Shurly (03/11/17 03:38 PM)

Life is like a PB&J sandwich
The older you get, the moldery and crustier you get.

Now, get off my grass!

#299460 - 03/11/17 05:27 PM Re: Trump Forum [Re: NW Ponderer]
Greger Offline

Pooh-Bah

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Trump is, truly, an existential threat and needs to be removed as quickly as possible. By lawful and constitutional means, of course. But soon.

Have patience, my friend, we're not even two months into it.
When the economy goes Trump will go. And mark my words, the economy will go.

#299462 - 03/11/17 06:30 PM Re: Trump Forum [Re: NW Ponderer]
rporter314 Offline
old hand

Loc: Highlands, Tx
The quote on Breitbart will be

Originally Posted By: NWP
Trump ... needs to be removed as quickly as possible

Once published, Mr Trump will read and follow with a tweet, Sec Sessions sees it, issues a warrant, posse comitatus arresting, FEMA black site, waterboarding, returned to Trump society as vocal Trump supporter, next week you will say how great Mr Trump is as the father & savior of America.

See no need to be scared

#299470 - 03/11/17 09:53 PM Re: Trump Forum [Re: NW Ponderer]
pdx rick Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Puget Sound, WA
Originally Posted By: NW Ponderer
I expected the "Trump administration" to fall apart. I admit, I did not expect it to implode so rapidly. That Trump is impulsive, feckless and uninformed is obvious, but I thought there might be some adults to rein him in. God, was I wrong! The firing of all of the Russia expertise at State, and now all of the US Attorneys without a single replacement having been nominated, bodes extremely ill for the country. Like any autocrat, he is purging anyone who might pose a threat, and perceives threats everywhere.

I've been an optimist all of my life. But now I am genuinely scared. It is one thing to be rude and obnoxious, but the recklessness and unnecessary stupidity, coupled with unbridled cupidity and a prenchant for the "big lie", is beyond alarming. Trump is, truly, an existential threat and needs to be removed as quickly as possible. By lawful and constitutional means, of course. But soon.

Bow

#299471 - 03/11/17 09:54 PM Re: Trump Forum [Re: Greger]
pdx rick Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Originally Posted By: Greger
Quote:
Trump is, truly, an existential threat and needs to be removed as quickly as possible. By lawful and constitutional means, of course. But soon.

Have patience, my friend, we're not even two months into it.
When the economy goes Trump will go. And mark my words, the economy will go.

They'll blame BAMZ!!! when the sh!t hits the fan - just like they are taking credit for the residual BAMZ!!! policies now. (Good unemployment, jobs report) Hmm

#299475 - 03/11/17 11:40 PM Re: Trump Forum [Re: pdx rick]
pdx rick Offline
Carpal Tunnel

#299539 - 03/13/17 06:52 PM Re: Trump Forum [Re: pdx rick]
Ujest Shurly Offline
stranger

Loc: Michigan, USA
Well, it looks like President Donald (Massive Voter Fraud) Trump was right, there was voter fraud. It is a shame, that this proven incident of voter fraud occurred in a State with a Republican Governor, one who ran for his party's nomination and with strict voter ID laws.

Dozens of ... voted illegally

It wern't illegals,

ROTFMOL

Edited by Ujest Shurly (03/13/17 06:53 PM)

Life is like a PB&J sandwich
The older you get, the moldery and crustier you get.

Now, get off my grass!

#299542 - 03/13/17 07:54 PM Re: Trump Forum [Re: NW Ponderer]
Jeffery J. Haas Offline

Pooh-Bah

Loc: Whittier, California
Originally Posted By: NW Ponderer

I get so tired of being called "dramatic" and get tired of being accused of hyperbole.
I am not some political genius, all of this is just simple pattern matching and intuition.
Putin's wealth is like Gaddafi's wealth. He's not a Westerner and he's not a communist, he's a TSAR, and tsars OWN their country, thus Putin is easily worth two hundred billion dollars, at least as long he is in power anyway.

Trump gets a little chubby one around anybody worth a lot of money so you can bet his heart THROBS for Putin, and you can bet he would do ANYTHING to get next to Putin.
100 percent of President Trump's loyalty IS TO Putin, zero percent to the United States of America or its people.

And with the deals Trump is helping to engineer, Putin may actually become the world's first TRILLIONAIRE.
Are we ready to deal with a single human being worth a trillion dollars?
I don't think so and I don't think that the planet itself or its population would survive it.
Human civilization itself definitely wouldn't.

Anyone with any sense can detect a clear and present danger if they just open their eyes and see the patterns which are ridiculously evident.

#299609 - 03/15/17 11:27 PM Re: Trump Forum [Re: pdx rick]
matthew Offline

'
I heard today that Trump went to Nashville and laid a wreath on the grave of the genocidal murderer and stealer of Indian lands, Andrew Jackson !!

It figures.

No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of Americans

Page 42 of 71 < 1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 70 71 >

Who's Online
0 registered (), 47 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
TrentonP, Nosf50, erumonej, Jensen Breck, Albertapkr
6248 Registered Users
A2