Forum Stats
6248 Members
57 Forums
16122 Topics
277891 Posts

Max Online: 294 @ 12/06/17 12:57 AM
Google Adsense
Topic Options
#300823 - 04/21/17 04:16 PM What happened to you white people?
Golem Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Orange County, California, USA
Mason Weaver
WorldNetDaily
April 20, 2017

Quote:
What happened to you white people? Really, please tell me what happened to the people that have achieved so much but have now become wimpy, pansies cowering in fear of someone not liking them. White people today are seeking safe places when there was no safe place from them 100 years ago.

I wrote “It’s OK to Leave the Plantation” to help black people leave the inner city oppression. Now I need to write a book to help white people leave the outer city oppression...

Maybe some of you really consider yourselves having “white privilege.” Wake up! White privilege does not exist. Stop apologizing for having a culture. Start proclaiming that what works for you will work for anyone...

More, with reader comments

I don't usually post material from WingNutDaily, but this time I made an exception.

#300826 - 04/21/17 05:22 PM Re: What happened to you white people? [Re: Golem]
rporter314 Offline
old hand

Loc: Highlands, Tx
I didn't get any comment hyperlink but then i didn't allow scripts to be run (the site may be contagious & deleterious to my mental health)

Mr Weaver I would say is delusional. He misappropriated and misrepresented all the social ills in the country and blamed pansy liberal white folks for the problems. These are complex problems and no super simplification does any good by diverting the light away from a wide range of causes. I suspect this is common among conservatives who perhaps because they are so self righteous see only 1's and 0's without realizing there is an infinity of numbers between 0 and 1.

BTW .... been a while since I have been n that site but I did get a kick out of the conflation of religion and politics. It makes me think, conservatism is the new religion of the right.

Now, who was the cat they called Ιησούς Χριστός????

#300828 - 04/21/17 06:12 PM Re: What happened to you white people? [Re: Golem]
Golem Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Orange County, California, USA
Originally Posted By: rporter314
I didn't get any comment hyperlink

There is no separate link for comments. Just scroll down.

Quote:
BTW .... been a while since I have been n that site but I did get a kick out of the conflation of religion and politics. It makes me think, conservatism is the new religion of the right.

There is a reason why I call it WingNutDaily. I consider it to be an embarrassment to conservatism.

#300835 - 04/21/17 10:03 PM Re: What happened to you white people? [Re: Golem]
rporter314 Offline
old hand

Loc: Highlands, Tx
and yet ...

I have for a long time seen a difference between conservatives and the paranoid, delusional hillbillys who claim they are conservatives

scrolling ... i always disable scripts from running so I suspect the comments may have been loaded by script since there was no comments at bottom .... but no matter as there is a local libertarian radio talk show host who mirrors similar sentiments ... he is strange as he has adopted at least one Somali kid and yet will support the alt-right views on white superiority and then say he is not a bigot

#300840 - 04/22/17 02:02 PM Re: What happened to you white people? [Re: Golem]
NW Ponderer Offline
Carpal Tunnel

"... an embarrassment to conservatism." Still trying to make sense of that tautology... But I do so agree that WND is an embarrassment. Where I get confused is how to distinguish it from the majority of "conservative" outlets. Here's an article from a liberal rag that makes my point:
The Conservative Media Echo Chamber Is Making the Right Intellectually Deaf - National Review.

Here, as elsewhere, people are outraged at what feels like a rigged game -- an economy that won't respond, a democracy that won't listen, and a financial sector that holds all the cards. - Robert Reich

#300867 - 04/23/17 03:12 AM Re: What happened to you white people? [Re: NW Ponderer]
Jeffery J. Haas Offline

Pooh-Bah

Loc: Whittier, California
Originally Posted By: NW Ponderer
Where I get confused is how to distinguish it from the majority of "conservative" outlets.

Joseph Farah and Jerome Corsi, that's how.
They are mac daddies of so damn many conspiracy theories, but top honors goes to the Barack Obama Kenyan Muslim Birther Theory, with the abiotic oil theory still on top of the food chain a peg or two down from climate denial.
It's a wonder there isn't a secret operation tucked into a basement around the corner where they spawn golden calves.

----Leon Russell - "Magic Mirror"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-H1iQ5Y6Eg

Who's Online
0 registered (), 46 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
TrentonP, Nosf50, erumonej, Jensen Breck, Albertapkr
6248 Registered Users
A2