277447 Posts

Max Online: 282 @ 05/29/08 05:08 AM
Google Adsense
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#303666 - 11/03/17 12:08 AM Re: Trump's war on Americans [Re: NW Ponderer]
jgw Offline

Loc: Port Angeles, WA
I have been thinking about Trump and the supposed terrorist in New York. I suspect this should be in this topic. Trump, in his wisdom, decided that the refugee terrorist should die. Not only this but, between Trump, refugees, and terrorist the refugee community has got to be terrified. This is especially true when Trump runs his mouth. Our refugee community, as a whole, has had nothing but positive marks up to now. They tend to all work, pay taxes, and are grateful. Trump, on the other hand, if he gets his way, will probably turn his core believers into serious refugee haters and, then, we are going to have the opportunity to watch a genuine mess take place.

I am not sure that there shouldn't be a topic to list Trump offenses in one sentence at a time. How about a list of Trump lies? (must be thousands of these)

#303669 - 11/03/17 03:14 AM Re: Trump's war on Americans [Re: NW Ponderer]
pondering_it_all Offline
veteran

Loc: North San Diego County
The impeachable offenses list is as long as your arm, before Mueller even gets to it. He was actually impeachable on Day 1 because of his refusal to divest and create a blind trust.

#303721 - 11/05/17 12:54 PM Re: Trump's war on Americans [Re: pondering_it_all]
NW Ponderer Online   content
Carpal Tunnel

In his continuing theme of "do what I say, not what I do", the Trump administration expanded "non-agricultural" H-2B visas so that Mar-a-Lago could hire more foreign workers.
Quote:
Earlier this year, Trump increased the number of available H-2B visas by 15,000 for fiscal year 2017. In announcing the change, the Department of Homeland Security said the goal of the increase was to help “U.S. businesses in danger of suffering irreparable harm due to a lack of available temporary nonagricultural workers.”
Not all businesses, just Trump properties. While the property "technically" complied with the rules, it certainly rigged the process.

Here, as elsewhere, people are outraged at what feels like a rigged game -- an economy that won't respond, a democracy that won't listen, and a financial sector that holds all the cards. - Robert Reich

#303796 - 11/09/17 04:26 AM Re: Trump's war on Americans [Re: NW Ponderer]
Carpal Tunnel

Here, as elsewhere, people are outraged at what feels like a rigged game -- an economy that won't respond, a democracy that won't listen, and a financial sector that holds all the cards. - Robert Reich

#303797 - 11/09/17 04:43 AM Re: Trump's war on Americans [Re: NW Ponderer]
pdx rick Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Puget Sound, WA
Quote:
President Trump on Tuesday made a personal appeal from across the globe to ask moderate Senate Democrats to support the emerging Republican tax plan, while an influential conservative group demanded the House GOP change its tax bill to further cut taxes for businesses and the wealthy.

Washington Post

Why should the Dems help Trump rip-off the lower and middle-class Americans in order to give rich people a bigger tax break?

Is this guy stupid, or what? mad , Hmm

#303798 - 11/09/17 04:45 AM Re: Trump's war on Americans [Re: NW Ponderer]
pdx rick Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Puget Sound, WA
Originally Posted By: NW Ponderer
In his continuing theme of "do what I say, not what I do", the Trump administration expanded "non-agricultural" H-2B visas so that Mar-a-Lago could hire more foreign workers.
Quote:
Earlier this year, Trump increased the number of available H-2B visas by 15,000 for fiscal year 2017. In announcing the change, the Department of Homeland Security said the goal of the increase was to help “U.S. businesses in danger of suffering irreparable harm due to a lack of available temporary nonagricultural workers.”

Yup, this has been discussed on other sites for a few days now. rolleyes

Donald J Trump wanted to be President for two reasons only:

A) To get rid of the Estate Tax

B) To make his brand "Trump" more valuable because he IS the President

#303839 - 11/10/17 09:38 AM Re: Trump's war on Americans [Re: pdx rick]
pondering_it_all Offline
veteran

Actually, Democrats have no plans to freeze out Trump like Republicans did Obama. As soon as he comes up with something they like, I'm sure they will vote for it. The Democratic leadership has already made that clear when they had that meeting with Trump.

By doing that, Trump could actually get some "wins", some big wins. All he needs to do is convince a few Republicans to go along with him and support that legislation. If he really does not care what he is signing, he should really think about this opportunity.

#303848 - 11/11/17 01:48 AM Re: Trump's war on Americans [Re: pondering_it_all]
TatumAH Offline

Loc: Upstate NY
It seems to me that Alabama has forfeited any right to have senators. I suggest we give their senatorial seats to Puerto Rico to keep the number of senators at 100!

Just another modest purrposal by Tat, the reasonable and rationable!

It makes my smiling muscles spasm when I have to judge between voting for a pedophile vs a Democrat!

Respectfully submitted, yeah right

Tat

#303851 - 11/11/17 06:04 AM Re: Trump's war on Americans [Re: TatumAH]
pondering_it_all Offline
veteran

Quote:
a pedophile

Well, if that's a requirement now, I'm sure we could find a Democrat who "likes em young". We're talking Alabama her,for God's sake.

#303853 - 11/11/17 07:01 AM Re: Trump's war on Americans [Re: NW Ponderer]
Carpal Tunnel

Welcome back, Todd Akin! You're mainstream now...

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Who's Online
0 registered (), 35 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
TrentonP, Nosf50, erumonej, Jensen Breck, Albertapkr
6248 Registered Users
A2