6248 Members
58 Forums
16339 Topics
281335 Posts

Max Online: 294 @ 12/06/17 12:57 AM
Google Adsense
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
#306482 - 04/25/18 07:44 PM Re: What it will take to curb the President [Re: NW Ponderer]
pondering_it_all Offline
veteran

Loc: North San Diego County
Quote:
his style of politicking is refreshing

No, his style of politicking is erratic. He either does not remember his positions from one day to the next or he is just a pathological liar. Most of his positions don't even make any sense. They are simply what he saw on Fox and Friends the day before.

Blaming Democrats for his problems is delusional: Donald's problems are all of his own making. No Democrat made him nominate all these criminals and morons. No Democrat made him screw so many women, grab women by the crotch and brag about it on video tape, spy on naked teens, make up a phony ACA replacement ("every will be covered for less money"), support neo-nazis, kiss Putin's butt, etc.

Trump has only one redeeming quality: His Presidency will mean the destruction of the Republican Party. Congressional Republicans could have saved their party by opposing Trump from the start but they supported all his vile behavior and they will never live that down. Trump is the Republican Party jumping the shark.

#306483 - 04/25/18 10:17 PM Re: What it will take to curb the President [Re: NW Ponderer]
rporter314 Offline
old hand

Loc: Highlands, Tx
Tim ... it would not do any good to refute your beliefs, since you would continue to believe them regardless of the facts.

My God ... I know you represent a significant segment of the population but what I see coming is a failing reality show on the cancellation block to become a 3rd rate banana dictatorship run by phony klepocrats ... and you find that good

May God have mercy on America, because some citizens don't give a crap about it

#306484 - 04/25/18 10:36 PM Re: What it will take to curb the President [Re: Ma_Republican]
Greger Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Loc: Florida
Quote:
You have provided the blueprint for how to screw the POTUS and the country all in one fell swoop. I just hope that you get the chance to reap what you have sown.

Oh Tim....while we're being honest and all, just glance back at the way your party treated Obama. Republicans meticulously drew up that blueprint and followed it for eight years.

As it stands, my friend, it is your party reaping the whirlwind.

#306486 - 04/26/18 10:45 AM Re: What it will take to curb the President [Re: NW Ponderer]
Kaine Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Pennsylvania
I can just see what would happen if a Democrat would be president and pulling the same bs that Trump is doing. I think a Democrat would have been impeached by now. How sad the hyprocisy is.

#306487 - 04/26/18 12:17 PM Re: What it will take to curb the President [Re: rporter314]
Ma_Republican Offline
old hand

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: rporter314
Tim ... it would not do any good to refute your beliefs, since you would continue to believe them regardless of the facts.

My God ... I know you represent a significant segment of the population but what I see coming is a failing reality show on the cancellation block to become a 3rd rate banana dictatorship run by phony klepocrats ... and you find that good

We are living in great moment in the history of the United States of America. We have a President who is a moron. A President who has no filter between his thoughts and his mouth. A President who has proven to everybody in America that it is possible for a somewhat ordinary person to become POTUS. Think about that for a moment and bask in the glory of what actually happened. Donald Trump is the antithesis of a typical politician. He speaks his mind, unfortunately a lot of times it at 2:00 AM on Twitter, but there is no doubt that Trump is genuine. Yes, yes, I can hear many of you now thinking “Genuine loser”, or “Genuine A-hole”. What Trump did was turn the political class out on their collective asses. I don’t care who you are, or what party you support, that is a very VERRY good thing.

Donald Trump is not the guy I would have wanted to be President, not even the second or third guy. But what he accomplished by being elected is incredible! What he has proven is that the system works and is robust. Politics is a contact sport, only the strong should play. Donald has shown America that there is another playbook that can be followed. He has proven that Americans are sick of having to be good all of the time. He has proven that America is not Europe, and hopefully never will be.

Hate on Donald all you want. His election might just be a blip on the radar, or it might be the beginning of America rediscovering what made is successful in the first place. America always ignored the naysayers, never listened when she was told something was impossible. Everybody said that Hillary was the next best thing. Everybody was going to celebrate the coronation of the second very PC POTUS, a powerful woman who would set the world on fire. Tough sh!t that she was unlikable, that she had the personality of a goat, she was the preordained champion. Sometimes, life gives you lemons, but this time, life gave us lemonade. America, it seems, didn’t want a PC POTUS, hell they didn’t want a politician, what they wanted was somebody who listened and put America’s interests ahead of everybody else’s. The administration is still young, and don’t believe for a second that the next election will be easy. America, once again, is ahead of the curve.

We have a President who is a moron. A President who has no filter between his thoughts and his mouth and I wouldn’t want anybody else right now. From an entertainment standpoint, this is priceless. From a policy standpoint, he is hitting most of the issues that he promised he would (imagine a pol who actually does what he says he would do?). He is driving the inbred and ingrained Washington elite crazy. He is doing exactly what he said he would do. What a great time to be an American!

Tim

Edited by Ma_Republican (04/26/18 12:18 PM)

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”
Thomas Jefferson

#306488 - 04/26/18 05:28 PM Re: What it will take to curb the President [Re: Ma_Republican]
Greger Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Loc: Florida
The economy dropped 140,000 jobs last month. Stock market showing signs the bull market is coming to an end.

Despite the entertainment value, there are consequences to electing a moron for a president. He promised to do moronic things...he's doing moronic things.

#306489 - 04/26/18 05:33 PM Re: What it will take to curb the President [Re: Ma_Republican]
logtroll Offline
veteran

Loc: New Mexico (not old Mexico)
Ma_Republican, reporting live from the Upside Down!

#306490 - 04/26/18 05:54 PM Re: What it will take to curb the President [Re: Ma_Republican]
chunkstyle Offline
journeyman

Originally Posted By: Ma_Republican
Originally Posted By: rporter314

We are living in great moment in the history of the United States of America. We have a President who is a moron. A President who has no filter between his thoughts and his mouth. A President who has proven to everybody in America that it is possible for a somewhat ordinary person to become POTUS. Think about that for a moment and bask in the glory of what actually happened. Donald Trump is the antithesis of a typical politician. He speaks his mind, unfortunately a lot of times it at 2:00 AM on Twitter, but there is no doubt that Trump is genuine. Yes, yes, I can hear many of you now thinking “Genuine loser”, or “Genuine A-hole”. What Trump did was turn the political class out on their collective asses. I don’t care who you are, or what party you support, that is a very VERRY good thing.

Donald Trump is not the guy I would have wanted to be President, not even the second or third guy. But what he accomplished by being elected is incredible! What he has proven is that the system works and is robust. Politics is a contact sport, only the strong should play. Donald has shown America that there is another playbook that can be followed. He has proven that Americans are sick of having to be good all of the time. He has proven that America is not Europe, and hopefully never will be.

Hate on Donald all you want. His election might just be a blip on the radar, or it might be the beginning of America rediscovering what made is successful in the first place. America always ignored the naysayers, never listened when she was told something was impossible. Everybody said that Hillary was the next best thing. Everybody was going to celebrate the coronation of the second very PC POTUS, a powerful woman who would set the world on fire. Tough sh!t that she was unlikable, that she had the personality of a goat, she was the preordained champion. Sometimes, life gives you lemons, but this time, life gave us lemonade. America, it seems, didn’t want a PC POTUS, hell they didn’t want a politician, what they wanted was somebody who listened and put America’s interests ahead of everybody else’s. The administration is still young, and don’t believe for a second that the next election will be easy. America, once again, is ahead of the curve.

We have a President who is a moron. A President who has no filter between his thoughts and his mouth and I wouldn’t want anybody else right now. From an entertainment standpoint, this is priceless. From a policy standpoint, he is hitting most of the issues that he promised he would (imagine a pol who actually does what he says he would do?). He is driving the inbred and ingrained Washington elite crazy. He is doing exactly what he said he would do. What a great time to be an American!

Tim

Refreshing to see a fool enthusiastically shoveling a rich mans stable for the 'freedom' of being politically incorrect. Whatever that means...

#306491 - 04/26/18 06:19 PM Re: What it will take to curb the President [Re: NW Ponderer]
Ma_Republican Offline
old hand

Loc: USA
What a bunch of typical, narrow minded Kool-Aid drinkers. You just can't see past your politics. Trump won because people took politics seriously. They thumbed their nose at the quality of the candidates, at the content that they spewed and at the policies that they represented. They collectively said HELL NO! and sent Trump to take the fall.

Being POTUS sucks, being POTUS in today's politics sucks worse. Had Hillary won, the atmosphere might have been a little better, but not by much. Imagine Hillary in the #MeToo era? Hell, she is the poster child for abusers and their patsies. So, let me tell you something that you just don't want to admit to yourselves; America is sick of the junk that has been thrown at them for the past 30 years and is looking for a President who represents America. They don't want Obama apologizing for being American, they don't want to make excuses at the UN and they don't care what Europe wants us to spend our money on. The days of the imperial US President are, I hope, over. The days of the President doing what is right for America are starting, and we are just at the beginning.

Be happy! You are at the beginning of a rebirth of a nation. You will be witness to either America taking control of their destiny, or America dying the lingering death of internationalism. A country cannot survive if it does not protect itself. It is time for America to look inward, and ignore the noise from the outside.

Tim

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”
Thomas Jefferson

#306492 - 04/26/18 06:43 PM Re: What it will take to curb the President [Re: NW Ponderer]
chunkstyle Offline
journeyman

You say nothing and talk in slogans Ma. We are an organization of corporations. International organization that pay little taxes and cannot be sued. The politicians work for them. You helped this state of affairs every step of the way. We are little more than a conglomeration of nuclear armed strip malls, cul de sac's and spent urban centers with gaping income disparities.
What will rise out of this is fascism. You are leading the parade with your watered down 'blood and soil' slogans. You will go Nazi.

Edited by chunkstyle (04/26/18 06:45 PM)

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >

Who's Online
0 registered (), 22 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
TrentonP, Nosf50, erumonej, Jensen Breck, Albertapkr
6248 Registered Users
A2