6248 Members
58 Forums
16339 Topics
281310 Posts

Max Online: 294 @ 12/06/17 12:57 AM
Google Adsense
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#306830 - 05/25/18 11:34 PM Utah Senator Orrin Hatch ... The elephant in the room.
Buzzard's Roost Offline
stranger

Loc: UT
Utah Senator Orrin Hatch
The elephant in the room that no one is seeing or watching.

Smoothly, purposefully, quietly, and almost hypnotically, Orrin Hatch wields unlimited power and influence that comes from position … Chairman of the Senate Committee on Finance arguably the most powerful committee in Government … President pro tempore of the Senate 2nd most powerful in the Senate and 3rd in line to be President of the United States … and longevity … 40+ years. Player, spectator, chess master Hatch is sub rosa over the board, under the board, and on all sides of the board.

As for informants, moles, cutouts, back channels, and Deus ex machina in President Trump’s administration, take a longer look at Hatch. Hatch works the whole stage and the audience like Puppeteer Edgar Burgen worked Charlie McCarthy and Mortimer Snerd. Now Hatch has even played President Trump like Bergin pulled strings on McCarthy and Snerd.

Case in point is the Bears Ears land grab by Utah where the President in a quid pro quo, mutual huggin' event with Hatch celebrated the reverted size and scope of the monument as pay back for Hatch’s “all in” over the President's tax plan.

For more than 40 years, Hatch has insinuated himself into every stratum of society. He has packed the Federal Justice system with his nominees, and the legislature and other influence centers with his Moles, Proxies, Professionals, Quislings, Factotum, Toadies, Fawning Sycophants, and Goodfellas. He is a darling of the Mormon Church, and plays the media like a Concert Master plays “First Violin.”

There now surfaces ample evidence that Utah is but a minor mirror of what Hatch has accomplished in Washington. Hatch has managed to insert and insinuate himself by proxy creating cut outs, back channels and “back and forth channels” throughout. For example, recently disgraced wife beater and the President’s White House Staff Secretary Rob Porter was a likely Hatch plant and is a former Hatch employee. Hatch went out of his way to defend porter, vouch for his good character, and say he shouldn’t resign until Hatch saw that the “jig” was finally up. Please look around Mr. President. There may be another Hatch skunk or two in the White House wood works.

For Star Trek fans, the following metaphor will resonate. It now dawns on us that another of Hatch’s Borg like characters has been planted in a strategic spot. Whether by subterfuge, stratagem or mutual agreement, Hatch the “Hive Master” has his man now planted in the middle of the Mueller team. “Résistance is futile.” Orrin Hatch & Robert Mueller share … from out of the Hatch camp and now firmly ensconced into the Mueller camp … press secretary and spokesman and Utah native Peter Carr. Carr can “cutout” for both camps and channel back and forth across the Washington Merry-go-round with anonymity and impunity.

One must plant firmly in mind the history behind Hatch and Mueller who, we allege, like collegial heads of “States within a State” share notes, resources, channels, mutual admiration urges, and reams of plausible denials.

Mueller in the 1990s did damage control in order to sidetrack the investigation and prosecution of, at the time, the most corrupt bank in the history of the World …The Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI). Mueller’s misfeasance and complicity in the matter ultimately gave the BCCI compromised Senators and Congressmen a pass. Hatch narrowly escaped censure and/or prosecution for his scandalous conduct in the BCCI affair. Hatch eulogized Mueller in his confirmation hearing to become the FBI Director and praised Mueller at every other opportunity thereafter.

History persuades that Hatch and Mueller have, “no Politics ... no Party ... no Ethics ... no Position ... no Nation ... no God” and are in and of themselves Gods and Goodfellas of the Deep State.

What is less or more to expect of Masters Dei ex Machina (Gods in the Machine) … the indomitable Senator Orrin Hatch and his doppelganger Robert Mueller?

What next and who else will spring from Hatch’s hive? Ah yes … but only if the fates damn us ... will it be Mitt Romney.

See other background available at " Unmasking the Mimes Unmasking the Mimes ...."

Best wishes,

Wayne

Wayne L. Wickizer - MSAJ
Major, U.S. Army Special Forces Ret.
Former FBI Agent 1970-76
Retired Educator
Member Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ)
Freelance Commentator and Political "Lurker"
justice@utahwtp.com
Skype = wwickizer1
Linkedin = http://goo.gl/Rgz9vd

The only Agent in the history of the FBI to have a letter of commendation from Director J. Edgar Hoover and also a letter of commendation from Jack Anderson of "The Washington Merry-go-Round." If you understand the significance of the foregoing relationships, you may or may not want to shake my hand when we meet.

Edited by Buzzard's Roost (05/25/18 11:35 PM)

#306831 - 05/26/18 02:06 AM Re: Utah Senator Orrin Hatch ... The elephant in the room. [Re: Buzzard's Roost]
Jeffery J. Haas Offline

Pooh-Bah

Loc: Whittier, California
I'm floored, because I'd forgotten about Mueller's role in the BCCI scandal.
Laboring under the possible misimpression that Mueller was a straight shooter and a "by the book" law man, I was hoping that the truth would out and justice would be served by his current investigation, and I was ready to accept whatever the outcome was, whether or not any heavy timber was felled.

Now I am in doubt about Mueller.
There isn't that much daylight between money laundering on the scale of BCCI and the scale of the Trump Organization, there's only position and optics.

#306832 - 05/26/18 02:11 AM Re: Utah Senator Orrin Hatch ... The elephant in the room. [Re: Buzzard's Roost]
Jeffery J. Haas Offline

Pooh-Bah

Loc: Whittier, California
PS:Glad to see you back here after...nine years!
Maybe stick around some, it's good to get some new ideas.
Don't let another nine years go by.

#306833 - 05/27/18 01:04 AM Re: Utah Senator Orrin Hatch ... The elephant in the room. [Re: Jeffery J. Haas]
Greger Offline

Pooh-Bah

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Now I am in doubt about Mueller.

I've told you...he's a Republican and can't be trusted.

#306835 - 05/27/18 06:00 AM Re: Utah Senator Orrin Hatch ... The elephant in the room. [Re: Buzzard's Roost]
pondering_it_all Offline
veteran

Loc: North San Diego County
On the other hand, people have been indicted...

#307649 - 07/25/18 04:59 PM Re: Utah Senator Orrin Hatch ... The elephant in the room. [Re: Jeffery J. Haas]
Buzzard's Roost Offline
stranger

Loc: UT
Thank you. I'm getting used to the site again.

#307655 - 07/25/18 07:15 PM Re: Utah Senator Orrin Hatch ... The elephant in the room. [Re: Buzzard's Roost]
rporter314 Offline
old hand

Loc: Highlands, Tx
I have on several occasions tried to find the evidence Mueller actually did something wrong with BCCI investigation and still haven't found anything but soft innuendo and the fact he had little to do with the investigation.

Conservative nutty news sites however have a whole list of Mueller transgressions. Two major cases come to mind.
Anthrax

I am not going to look for the dates but I suspect Mueller was Dir of FBI at time and unless Dir's have a hands-on approach to doing business, I suspect he had little to do with either investigation except having actually authority over said investigations. It could be he was directed by the Bush WH to quash the 911 Saudi connection and FBI informant connection and he directed the investigating agents to frame the anthrax doc, also perhaps from WH, but there is no direct or even circumstantial evidence of it. Just a few scattered facts and for the nut jobs out there we have a full blown conspiracy.

I don;t know one way or the other. What I will know is when SP Mueller files report (hopefully it becomes public) and I read it, I will be able to discern whether the "Deep State" was at work or just a bunch of agents doing investigative work.

As is true of many things in life, they should be taken one at a time without necessarily linking one to another.

#307658 - 07/25/18 11:18 PM Re: Utah Senator Orrin Hatch ... The elephant in the room. [Re: Buzzard's Roost]
pondering_it_all Offline
veteran

Loc: North San Diego County
If anything, the "Deep State" is the inherent conservative ideology of most FBI agents since that's their job: To find people who are breaking the law, and get them stopped, prosecuted, and jailed. That's the only deep-seated tendency they have. In the past, the Republican Party has claimed that as their position, but not lately.

Now they're all upset because the FBI is investigating their crimes! Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, m____f___ers! Republicans seem to have a deep misunderstanding that when they pass a law or support a position, it applies to everybody. Including them. There are no "Crimes for Democrats Only" laws.

#307661 - 07/26/18 05:16 AM Re: Utah Senator Orrin Hatch ... The elephant in the room. [Re: Buzzard's Roost]
rporter314 Offline
old hand

Loc: Highlands, Tx
In Amerika there are crimes against Mr Trump. Disloyalty leads the list.

#307664 - 07/26/18 06:44 PM Re: Utah Senator Orrin Hatch ... The elephant in the room. [Re: pondering_it_all]
Greger Offline

Pooh-Bah

Loc: Florida
Quote:
There are no "Crimes for Democrats Only" laws.

There certainly is enforcement for Democrats only though.
people of color are most often sympathetic to Democrats. They outnumber whites in our overflowing prisons and are likely to receive longer sentences. White(Republican) gun owners are able to flaunt firearms publicly while black gun owners are shot on sight for even being suspected of having a firearm.
Purges of voter rolls also target Democratic leaning voters. Often illegally because election tampering is not seen as a crime when Republicans do it. Democratic officeholders and candidates are more likely to be investigated for perceived "crimes' than their Republican colleagues. There are many many instances where the laws are twisted to favor Republicans over Democrats.

It's okay to flaunt the law if you're a Republican.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Who's Online
0 registered (), 18 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
TrentonP, Nosf50, erumonej, Jensen Breck, Albertapkr
6248 Registered Users
A2