by Senator Hatrack
48 minutes 25 seconds ago
RoundTable for Fall 2019
by pdx rick
59 minutes 15 seconds ago
Global warming predictions
by logtroll
Yesterday at 08:47 PM
Turkey's Erdogan threatens to release millions of refugees into Europe over crit
by pdx rick
10/12/19 07:35 PM
The Trump/Biden/Ukraine thing
by pdx rick
10/12/19 06:38 PM
The Departed - 2019
by Jeffery J. Haas
10/12/19 04:51 AM
Partisans' Trust in Legislative Branch Has Shifted in Past Year
by perotista
10/11/19 03:37 AM
Are both "sides" equally corrupt?
by chunkstyle
10/10/19 07:21 PM
Trump unleashes ISIS in Kurd Country
by Greger
10/10/19 05:31 PM
What is "old"?
by Ujest Shurly
10/10/19 01:42 PM
Hyper-partisanship and irrationality
by NW Ponderer
10/10/19 04:10 AM
SF Board of Supervisors declare NRA a domestic terrorist organization
by NW Ponderer
10/09/19 03:08 PM
Is it too soon to be talking 2020?
by chunkstyle
10/07/19 02:44 PM
NRA acted as "foreign asset" for Russia ahead of 2016 election, Senate report cl
by Greger
10/07/19 02:19 AM
Roe v. Wade Is Under Immediate Threat
by jgw
10/06/19 08:05 PM
Quinnipiac Loves Liz Warren
by perotista
10/03/19 02:46 PM
Fixing Social Security
by jgw
10/02/19 07:58 PM
Here we go again!
by jgw
10/02/19 07:48 PM
Forum Stats
6282 Members
59 Forums
16710 Topics
290672 Posts

Max Online: 294 @ 12/06/17 12:57 AM
Google Adsense
Page 15 of 15 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15
Topic Options
#315941 - 09/26/19 08:51 PM Re: What Can Be Done About The Bipartisan Corruption In Our Government? [Re: rporter314]
Senator Hatrack Offline

Loc: MN
Originally Posted By: rporter314
Quote:
[Mr.] Donald J. Trump. He doesn't like it when people disagree with him

He doesn't like it when people disagree with him because he is a narcissist and the true and valid things people say about him do not fit into his delusional vision of himself.

Once you accept Mr Trump is a narcissist, the Emperor will be a man standing without clothes.
It is human nature to dislike it when someone says something you disagree with. To certain extent anyone who runs for the presidency is a narcissist.

#315942 - 09/26/19 09:41 PM Re: What Can Be Done About The Bipartisan Corruption In Our Government? [Re: Senator Hatrack]
NW Ponderer Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Originally Posted By: Senator Hatrack
Originally Posted By: NW Ponderer
The funny thing, friend Hatrack, is that you are only defending Dershowitz because he is defending Trump. You don't know what his position is. You don't know his legal reasoning (or lack thereof), and you don't care. You haven't read the report, or even Dershowitz version of it. All that matters is, he pisses liberals (and other sentient beings) off.

Again you have made the bogus claim that I have not read The Mueller Report. Unless you are spying on me you have no way in hell of knowing what I have or have not read! The only possible basis for that bogus claim is because my opinion of it does not agree with yours. Every time you have made that bogus claim NW you are showing that you do not believe in freedom. To believe in freedom requires the acceptance that others might disagree with you. That you make that bogus claim is an indication that you are like Donald J. Trump. He doesn't like it when people disagree with him. His bogus claim is that it is "fake news." Yours is that I haven't read The Mueller Report or Alan Dershowitz's introduction to it. Contrary to your bogus claim I have read both of them.
Which I think is a long-winded way of demonstrating I am correct. It's an observation, my friend. If you had, indeed, read either the Mueller report or Dershowitz's defense you could provide some details or context. Since you have never done that, I reach the natural conclusion the you haven't read it, especially as a number of assertions are directly contradicted by the contents. That's really all there is to it. You've never proven the observation wrong.

#315947 - 09/26/19 10:45 PM Re: What Can Be Done About The Bipartisan Corruption In Our Government? [Re: NW Ponderer]
Senator Hatrack Offline

Loc: MN
Originally Posted By: Senator Hatrack
The funny thing, friend Hatrack, is that you are only defending Dershowitz because he is defending Trump. You don't know what his position is. You don't know his legal reasoning (or lack thereof), and you don't care. You haven't read the report, or even Dershowitz version of it. All that matters is, he pisses liberals (and other sentient beings) off.

Again you have made the bogus claim that I have not read The Mueller Report. Unless you are spying on me you have no way in hell of knowing what I have or have not read! The only possible basis for that bogus claim is because my opinion of it does not agree with yours. Every time you have made that bogus claim NW you are showing that you do not believe in freedom. To believe in freedom requires the acceptance that others might disagree with you. That you make that bogus claim is an indication that you are like Donald J. Trump. He doesn't like it when people disagree with him. His bogus claim is that it is "fake news." Yours is that I haven't read The Mueller Report or Alan Dershowitz's introduction to it. Contrary to your bogus claim I have read both of them.
Which I think is a long-winded way of demonstrating I am correct. It's an observation, my friend. If you had, indeed, read either the Mueller report or Dershowitz's defense you could provide some details or context. Since you have never done that, I reach the natural conclusion the you haven't read it, especially as a number of assertions are directly contradicted by the contents. That's really all there is to it. You've never proven the observation wrong.
I didn't read the report with the expectation that I might have to post quotes from it. I read it for my own edification not debate it. I got the report from the library and don't have it on hand to use as a source for quotes. I don't remember you posting any quotes from it. Since you didn't, that I remember seeing, I can make the claim that you never read it either. Again, your claim that I didn't read it is BS! It is your natural, and biased, conclusion that my assertions are directly contradicted by the content of it. So, make all the biased conclusions you want to because you can't prove I didn't read it.

Page 15 of 15 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15

Who's Online
0 registered (), 106 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Snarky_Politics, Moot, Ikari, perotista, ttwtt78640
6282 Registered Users
A2