by Jeffery J. Haas
Today at 04:16 AM
Minimum wage
by Jeffery J. Haas
Today at 04:12 AM
The Compleat Skywalker Saga (spoilers?)
by NW Ponderer
Today at 01:04 AM
What should we be doing to adapt to large scale crises?
by logtroll
Today at 12:20 AM
The Departed - 2020
by pdx rick
Yesterday at 11:54 PM
Growth, hunh, good god yaw, what is it good for?
by Greger
Yesterday at 11:51 PM
I just don't get Trump
by pdx rick
Yesterday at 11:30 PM
US budget deficit hits $984 billion, highest in 7 years
by pdx rick
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
This 1 chart explains the factual political divide
by pdx rick
Yesterday at 02:17 AM
Is Capitalism doomed?
by pondering_it_all
Yesterday at 01:46 AM
ISIS Leader Killed in U.S. Special Operations Raid in Northern Syria
by Greger
01/25/20 06:39 PM
iranian general qassem soleimani
by CPWILL
01/23/20 05:09 AM
My Obsessive Compulsion
by Greger
01/22/20 07:08 PM
Real Truths
by Hamish Howl
01/21/20 05:38 PM
Warren v. Sanders
by Greger
01/21/20 01:10 AM
Global warming predictions
by Hamish Howl
01/20/20 10:13 PM
All The President's Men
by jgw
01/20/20 09:16 PM
Roe v. Wade Is Under Immediate Threat
by CPWILL
01/20/20 07:08 PM
Biden's Huge Lead in National Poll of Black Voters, 27% Want Black Running Mate
by perotista
01/20/20 02:00 PM
Forum Stats
6289 Members
60 Forums
16799 Topics
294578 Posts

Max Online: 294 @ 12/06/17 12:57 AM
Google Adsense
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#318796 - 12/09/19 06:56 PM Re: FISA Inspector General Horowitz [Re: rporter314]
logtroll Offline
veteran

Loc: One of the Mexicos
Pore Reeps... the Horowitz report is a resounding dud for them.

#318799 - 12/09/19 07:29 PM Re: FISA Inspector General Horowitz [Re: logtroll]
Greger Offline

Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Florida
I actually laughed out loud when that popped up on my screen.

They shoulda kept they dicks in they pants.

#318809 - 12/10/19 02:15 AM Re: FISA Inspector General Horowitz [Re: rporter314]
pondering_it_all Offline
veteran

Loc: North San Diego County
I heard a Comey interview on NPR radio today about the Inspector General's Report on the FBI. He was VERY clear. He really tore Trump and his pet AG new a--holes. He said that all these years of crap about "a witch hunt", "a deep state conspiracy against Trump", and "spying on Trump" were made up (in his words).

He could not have been any more clear. He said the 17 procedural errors the FBI made were simply the product of many people working hard and making assumptions other agents made differently. They were human, and humans make mistakes now and again. He agrees with the report, and said such investigations are necessary so the FBI can fix errors. And praised the current director for taking it the same way.

When asked about Barr's motivation for some of his BS, he said: "I have no idea."

#318813 - 12/10/19 05:34 AM Re: FISA Inspector General Horowitz [Re: rporter314]
pdx rick Offline
CHB-OG

Loc: Puget Sound, WA

Miss Lindsey had to lie down on her fainting counch after reading the IG report, because she caught a bad case of the vapors.

smile

#318845 - 12/11/19 04:50 AM Re: FISA Inspector General Horowitz [Re: pondering_it_all]
Jeffery J. Haas Offline
It's the Despair Quotient!
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Whittier, California
Originally Posted By: pondering_it_all

When asked about Barr's motivation for some of his BS, he said: "I have no idea."

Barr feels both obligated and entitled to lie.
He is no different than every high level other Justice Dept or intelligence agency employee with a top security clearance.
He has been granted access to the most top secret materials in existence, he has seen all the same reports, been briefed by all the same people.
It's an incredible coincidence when, out of THOUSANDS of top level personnel, this one person not only pretends he has not had access to the materials, but continues to promote the very things which those top secret briefings debunked...thoroughly and indisputably.

Since our fearless leader already unzipped Lavrov's fly in full view of everyone except the US press for the second time, and downloaded the latest set of Putin-approved military intel talking points from Lavrov's Kremlin-approved download appendage, one can only conclude that Barr then parked his oral orifice in close proximity to our fearless leader's download appendage, and received his orders.

Barr is also fully expecting a two-fer because much of this is a derivation from the Iran-Contra playbook.
That can explain the balls and chutzpah of this guy.
I don't think he really cares that everyone knows it's B.S.
Far as he's concerned, you'll take it, swallow it and call it ice cream or forever be a marked man in TrumpCo.
And marked men don't last long in TrumpCo.

Organized crime tactics 100%

The entire "deep state conspiracy theory", the latest in a long string of them, now lies as a ruin, a smoking heap of debris and ash. There is no deep state and there never was. The so called "Deep State" is just career professionals who have been steeped in professional values for ten, twenty and thirty years, and they do not have to pore feverishly over the Constitution or their own job description manuals for obscure minutae that might pave the way for remedial action, because they've been doing their job for so long that it's instinctive for them, they know this stuff at the blood and bone level, and in their hearts.

Almost all good career military, career juris doctors, career law enforcement, career intelligence professionals have now been attacked and slandered by this administration.
And the timing of the attacks, the immediacy, suggests that all of this from Barr is from a canned script, a refined model that has already been tested in other countries with at least some modicum of success.
When you decide to go rogue and commit treason against your own country, best to study the intel models of the country you're doing the Benedict Arnold for.

Yeah, that's right, we're not actually newbies at this, kids.
We have rooted out this sort of thing many times in the past.

The entire impeachment push, portrayed by Barr and TrumpCo as a whole as a tantrum over a lost Hillary coronation, actually hinges around the fact that the high crimes and misdemeanors being committed by Trump and TrumpCo constitute a direct attack on the ability of the American people to even hold a free and fair election at all.
The cornerstone of our representative democracy. If that fails, all of democracy fails, for we do not have an Athenian underpinning, because we're a republic.
We have elections and we have a vote.

Ukraine, Spain, India, Greece, the UK and even France
have all reported Russian attempts of this nature, twenty-seven countries in all, most of them some form of Western style democracy and relatively liberal.

And that is a 2017 report, which means that at that time, Ukraine was just starting to get visits from Putin's "Little Green Men", on top of their intense election sabotage efforts.
I guess close proximity and direct casualties makes it a little tougher to deny.

And Comey's being disingenuous when he says he has no idea.
Maybe none dare speak its name.

#318847 - 12/11/19 06:01 AM Re: FISA Inspector General Horowitz [Re: rporter314]
pdx rick Offline
CHB-OG

Loc: Puget Sound, WA

conTARDs have the major sadz over this report. frown

#318857 - 12/11/19 02:48 PM Re: FISA Inspector General Horowitz [Re: rporter314]
Hamish Howl Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Graham is still mumbling s*** from November 21st. It's kinda funny to watch.

Now the Facebook right are all literally hollering that the report proves their point. When you point out that this isn't the case, they look at you like you're crazy and go back to [censored] the chicken.

#318867 - 12/11/19 05:48 PM Re: FISA Inspector General Horowitz [Re: rporter314]
rporter314 Offline
veteran

Loc: Highlands, Tx
Sen Graham is PO'd the FBI did not alert the Trump campaign they were under investigation. So I have a question .... would any investigation warn the person under investigation they were being investigated? I think it is common sense they would not for obvious reasons .... but of course I am not a sitting US Senator.

#318871 - 12/11/19 06:34 PM Re: FISA Inspector General Horowitz [Re: rporter314]
Hamish Howl Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Originally Posted By: rporter314
Sen Graham is PO'd the FBI did not alert the Trump campaign they were under investigation. So I have a question .... would any investigation warn the person under investigation they were being investigated? I think it is common sense they would not for obvious reasons .... but of course I am not a sitting US Senator.

More to the point, you are not Graham, the only evidence of which I need offer is that you have typed a few complete sentences in a row.

#318874 - 12/11/19 06:53 PM Re: FISA Inspector General Horowitz [Re: rporter314]
Jeffery J. Haas Offline
It's the Despair Quotient!
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Whittier, California
This is Steve Bannon's prescribed "deconstruction of the administrative state."

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Who's Online
0 registered (), 30 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
RoughDraft274, CPWILL, Kevin Kohler, Keridan, Chagos
6289 Registered Users
A2