by Greger
08/12/20 02:56 PM
Is it too soon to be talking 2020?
by logtroll
08/12/20 12:19 PM
Medications that might help against SARS-CoV-2
by Greger
08/12/20 04:31 AM
What happens if the election doesn't settle due to voting problems?
by Greger
08/11/20 07:44 PM
Coronavirus: The Plague of The 21st Century?
by pondering_it_all
08/11/20 12:09 AM
Lists of Trump actions
by Greger
08/10/20 04:38 AM
Portland. A Turning Point?
by jgw
08/09/20 06:54 PM
Normal Stuff
by pondering_it_all
08/03/20 10:07 PM
A possible solution to rental problems.
by Irked
08/01/20 12:21 AM
Ongoing Slavery
by jgw
07/31/20 05:06 PM
The Departed - 2020
by pondering_it_all
07/29/20 01:33 AM
Seattle had a Riot!
by jgw
07/28/20 06:17 PM
The Boogaloo Bois
by pondering_it_all
07/25/20 08:08 PM
Collections
by Greger
07/24/20 11:08 PM
There needs to be a ‘real reckoning’ for Trump’s abuses if Biden wins
by pondering_it_all
07/24/20 09:35 PM
Deranged Trump supporter suspected in murdering son of judge
by Greger
07/24/20 05:54 PM
What is the purpose of Capitalism?
by logtroll
07/24/20 12:07 PM
Chad Wolf
by pdx rick
07/24/20 03:54 AM
why cities won't be able to stop Trump's secret police
by jgw
07/23/20 07:06 PM
Fox News anchor shared fabricated tweet in attempt to smear AOC
by rporter314
07/22/20 03:11 AM
Forum Stats
6292 Members
60 Forums
16978 Topics
301829 Posts

Max Online: 294 @ 12/06/17 12:57 AM
Google Adsense
Page 10 of 11 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#326560 - 06/12/20 06:34 AM Re: The Far-Right's Civil War aka "boogaloo" [Re: CPWILL]
pdx rick Offline
CHB-OG

Loc: Puget Sound, WA
Originally Posted By: CPWILL
...your pathetic (and foolish) bigotry is transparent. I'm as much a white nationalist as (I assume) you are a child rapist.

Because white nationalists like you think that ALL gays are child rapists. Indeed, i don't hide my complete and utter distain and contempt for Conservatives. I just don't. If that's bigotry, then so be it. smile

#326564 - 06/12/20 03:20 PM Re: The Far-Right's Civil War aka "boogaloo" [Re: pdx rick]
CPWILL Offline

Originally Posted By: pdx rick
No. The point was that, despite continued abuses that exist in our country, this Liberal, individual-rights-oriented Western society of ours is still

A) better than the alternatives and
B) improving

How is life improving for the Black American?

Well, the statement was for our society as a whole...

The only group whose lives are improving in America are the 1% who are generally white, followed by non-1% white males.

:shrug: This is false, as demonstrated by nothing better than the fact that you had to carefully edit out the rest of my post in order to avoid having to deal with other improvements.

Quote:
Your talking points are such a white nationalist stereotype. crazy

:shrug: foolish assignation of that term to anyone the left disagrees with immunized Trump to the accusation. You can only cry wolf so many times before you stop getting taken seriously, even when there actually is a wolf. So, I hope you like Trump - that's how you get more of him.

Edited by CPWILL (06/12/20 03:21 PM)

#326565 - 06/12/20 03:22 PM Re: The Far-Right's Civil War aka "boogaloo" [Re: pdx rick]
CPWILL Offline

...your pathetic (and foolish) bigotry is transparent. I'm as much a white nationalist as (I assume) you are a child rapist.

Because white nationalists like you think that ALL gays are child rapists.

....yeah. No. Cretins like Milo Yiannopoulos may be nationalists, but they are definitely not of the opinion that all gays are child rapists, nor, for that matter, is any nationalist of any stripe that I've ever heard write or speak on the matter.

So, once again, it seems, you have no idea what you are talking about when you discuss people who aren't like you.

Quote:
Indeed, i don't hide my complete and utter distain and contempt for Conservatives. I just don't. If that's bigotry, then so be it. smile

Fair enough. You proudly claim the intellectual credibility of a racist, sexist, or any other bigot. Well done.

Edited by CPWILL (06/12/20 03:36 PM)

#326566 - 06/12/20 03:34 PM Re: The Far-Right's Civil War aka "boogaloo" [Re: rporter314]
CPWILL Offline

Originally Posted By: rporter314
hmmm .... "What we've got here is failure to communicate".

Mr Howl was not suggesting the problem was at the county level but at the GOP state level.

Yes. People tend to work up through the different layers of government until they reach one currently populated by members of the party they don't like and - magically - come to the conclusion that it is that level of government responsible for a mishap. The Minneapolis police department can't be the fault of decades of local Democrat rule, despite the fact that it is the local government that actually makes decisions regarding it's police forces... and the state is Democrat... so.... gotta be Trump. The county government is Democrat, so, it can't be held responsible for the fact that it screwed up....so....next level is State... which is GOP.... AHA! Check!.

Except, of course, that all that is BS. In reality, Trump is responsible for what he does and fails to do. The county is responsible for what it does and fails to do. So, yes, if he's going to argue that "only black county's can't pull off elections", then he's making an argument that in reality is a judgment against African American dominated local governments.

#326567 - 06/12/20 03:39 PM Re: The Far-Right's Civil War aka "boogaloo" [Re: CPWILL]
Hamish Howl Offline
journeyman

Loc: Tucson, AZ
So, yes, if he's going to argue that "only black county's can't pull off elections", then he's making an argument that in reality is a judgment against African American dominated local governments.

Do you agree with that argument?

#326572 - 06/12/20 04:29 PM Re: The Far-Right's Civil War aka "boogaloo" [Re: CPWILL]
rporter314 Offline
veteran

Loc: Highlands, Tx
wow ... I am almost impressed with your creative dissemblance, but for the fact it is standard right wing sophistry.

Having listened to right wing radio hacks for years, I can recognize their shtick. The article cited actually presented both sides of the GA situation. It describes problems at the local level and detailed the states response to those problems. You as a conservative immediately assumed states response was the correct one. I on the other hand see far more in the local problems than you would ever entertain.

It is well known Republicans have for years been trying to disenfranchise groups which are potentially Democrat voters, and when a few thousand votes may determine an election, it is important to Republicans to keep those potential Democrat voters from voting. Thus when the local problems are listed and it is well known ( I guess to everyone but conservatives) the state makes determinations regarding voting stations and mail out ballots, I have to wonder, is the state lying about their responsibilities? You didn't even question that possibility. I would have thought an open minded individual trying to be objective would have done that ... but maybe I am wrong. Maybe conservatives don't want to know the facts, Maybe they don't care what the facts are. Maybe they just want to maintain power at the expense of democracy.

Quote:
In reality, Trump is responsible for what he does and fails to do.
ROFLMAO

I don;t know if that was willful ignorant, just plain old ignorant, or some lame attempt at disingenuousness. Regardless here is the clue .... the buck does not stop with Mr Trump ... he is not responsibile for anything.

Quote:
if he's going to argue that "only black county's can't pull off elections"
You have a comprehension problem unless you don't care if you have one.

The argument is ... now pay attention ... the state intentionally manufactured a process intent on failure (or to say it another way .... disenfranchisement). The state failed to mail out ballots. Counties don't do that. The state determined a limited number of polling stations. Counties do not do that. The state did this in only the counties which have high Democrat voters or potential turnout. Can you imagine what would have happened had the state done the same in a high density Republican county???

Now since I am a narrow minded liberal and only take my positional cues from G Soros, Sec Clinton, lets see ... who else do conservatives hate ... well whoever they are, I don't know if the states actions could have been over come, I don't know if the states actions were a part of the standard Republican disenfranchisement campaign, in fact I don't have but one conclusion and it is an opinion because I don;t have the facts ... the actions of the state are suspicious. How about and after voting report of the GA debacle to find out what really happened and how to fix the problems.

How about that???

#326581 - 06/13/20 05:09 AM Re: The Far-Right's Civil War aka "boogaloo" [Re: CPWILL]
pdx rick Offline
CHB-OG

Fair enough. You proudly claim the intellectual credibility of a racist, sexist, or any other bigot. Well done.

Takes one to know one. At least I don't loathe black Americans as you do - I only loathe white Conservatives and their Uncle Tom tokens like Zirconia and Burlap and that idiot savant Ben Carson.

smile

#326584 - 06/13/20 05:52 AM Re: The Far-Right's Civil War aka "boogaloo" [Re: pdx rick]
pdx rick Offline
CHB-OG

The Party of Lincoln is now the party of cryin’ NAZIs, white supremacists, police brutality enthusiasts, anti-semites, child creepers, sexual harassers, vote suppressors, bigots, science deniers, nutball conspiracy theorists, big fat orange liars and assorted criminals of all stripes.

That's what happens when conservatives infest a political party. Hmm

#326586 - 06/13/20 03:34 PM Re: The Far-Right's Civil War aka "boogaloo" [Re: Hamish Howl]
CPWILL Offline

Originally Posted By: Hamish Howl
So, yes, if he's going to argue that "only black county's can't pull off elections", then he's making an argument that in reality is a judgment against African American dominated local governments.

Do you agree with that argument?

Nope - I disagree with your premise. Plenty of places have ***'d Up elections.

#326587 - 06/13/20 03:36 PM Re: The Far-Right's Civil War aka "boogaloo" [Re: pdx rick]
CPWILL Offline

Takes one to know one. At least I don't loathe black Americans as you do - I only loathe white Conservatives and their Uncle Tom tokens like Zirconia and Burlap and that idiot savant Ben Carson.

smile

And you're a racist to boot. How astonishing.

Page 10 of 11 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 >

Who's Online
0 registered (), 39 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Superfly, GreatNewsTonight, danarhea, RoughDraft274, CPWILL
6292 Registered Users
A2