by pondering_it_all
Today at 08:10 AM
RoundTable for Summer 2020
by pondering_it_all
Today at 12:43 AM
What is the purpose of Capitalism?
by pondering_it_all
Today at 12:38 AM
Coronavirus: The Plague of The 21st Century?
by pondering_it_all
Yesterday at 10:13 PM
Little Houses
by pondering_it_all
Yesterday at 09:42 PM
There needs to be a ‘real reckoning’ for Trump’s abuses if Biden wins
by jgw
Yesterday at 07:30 PM
Mysteries not solved
by jgw
Yesterday at 06:29 PM
WV woman goes to Mexico with her daughter and series of TOP SECRET U.S docs
by pdx rick
07/08/20 11:07 PM
Batsh!t crazy Kanye West just announced he's running for POTUS in 2020.
by perotista
07/07/20 11:45 PM
Drug prices
by jgw
07/07/20 05:29 PM
The Departed - 2020
by pondering_it_all
07/07/20 07:10 AM
Medications that might help against SARS-CoV-2
by pondering_it_all
07/07/20 07:01 AM
Decisions
by pondering_it_all
07/06/20 07:12 PM
congress gets
by jgw
07/05/20 07:49 PM
Normal Stuff
by jgw
07/05/20 06:30 PM
the Trump Plan
by pdx rick
07/04/20 05:34 PM
Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops, US Intel
by pdx rick
07/04/20 05:24 PM
What is wealth? How is it made? How is it accounted?
by logtroll
07/04/20 12:44 AM
These are, apparently, college kids?
by pondering_it_all
07/03/20 07:50 PM
State Voters and Covid-19
by jgw
07/03/20 07:39 PM
Forum Stats
6292 Members
60 Forums
16960 Topics
301111 Posts

Max Online: 294 @ 12/06/17 12:57 AM
Google Adsense
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#326242 - 05/31/20 07:41 PM Re: The Far-Right's Civil War aka "boogaloo" [Re: rporter314]
CPWILL Offline

Originally Posted By: rporter314
Quote:
Do you think he'll blame Diebold voting machines, the SCOTUS, Russian Interference, or voter suppression?

For starters Mr Trump is a well known liar. He is a narcissist and is therefore compelled to lie to maintain his delusions he is the greatest human to have ever lived etc etc. So does it really matter which and how many scapegoats he uses to incite {{{{THE BASE}}}}.

Originally Posted By: Verified Voting Foundation, Inc.
Far too many states use unreliable and insecure electronic voting machines, and many states have made their situation worse by adding some forms of Internet voting for some voters, which cannot be checked for accuracy at all. Even in states where verifiable systems are used, too often the check on the voting system’s function and accuracy is not done. The voting equipment now in use are aging; resources are severely impacted by the state of the economy over the past several years; shortages of both equipment and human resources are likely. After all the effort necessary to overcome the other hurdles to casting a ballot, it is patently unfair that once you get to the ballot box, that the ballot itself fails you. Taken together, these problems threaten to silently disenfranchise voters, potentially in sufficient numbers to alter outcomes.

So clearly he would start with the machines.

You left out mail-in voting. He would also blame teenage gangsters stealing ballots to ensure anti-Trump votes. So far in my neck of the woods, the only teenagers I have seen on a rampage are Trump supporters who drink until drunk and wave Trump maga flags.

Why blame SCOTUS? Remember how they installed Pres Bush? Floridians lost their right to vote. Count the votes, no matter how long it takes.

Why blame the Russians? Well he could if they don't give him enough resources. Even though Mr Trump has no acting chops, he would say in his best waterfront voice, " I coulda been a contender" if only the Russians had given me some dirt on Joe.

Voter suppression? Really???? Republicans are all about voter suppression and Democrats are all about allowing as many qualified people as possible the opportunity to vote.

So what you really meant was Mr Trump will say Democrats allowed dead people to vote, they allowed people to vote multiple times, they allowed illegals to votes, they allowed felons to vote, they allowed blacks to vote, they allowed etc etc.

And those are just the easy obvious ones. Shoot, Mr Trump may claim space aliens voted against him.

Sorry. That may have been too obscure. Those were references to the different ways that Democrats have recently tried to claim that elections were fraudulent/stolen/etc.

#326245 - 05/31/20 08:47 PM Re: The Far-Right's Civil War aka "boogaloo" [Re: CPWILL]
pdx rick Offline
CHB-OG

Loc: Puget Sound, WA
Originally Posted By: CPWILL
Sorry. That may have been too obscure. Those were references to the different ways that Democrats have recently tried to claim that elections were fraudulent/stolen/etc.

1. Obviously, you haven't read, or choose not to read the Mueller Report
2. Obviously, you're not aware, or choose not to be aware of NC-09
3. The 2004 irregularities: Please, these are just three examples. rolleyes

#326250 - 05/31/20 10:04 PM Re: The Far-Right's Civil War aka "boogaloo" [Re: pdx rick]
jgw Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Port Angeles, WA
Years ago there was a big debate about voting machines. I thought it was quite simple. A rich guy, at least during that time, owned the voting machine business. His machines ran proprietary software which, apparently, is easily hacked to this day (there was a recent report of a high school kid doing it in about 20 minutes). Anyway, if memory serves, a group of programmers got together and offered software that was more responsible, worked better, kept track of things better, etc. That software was free. One would have thought, but, no, nothing ever came of that one and there are still these voting machines out there. I have never used one but understand thousands do. These machines can be easily hacked, have poor software which can blow, and, at the time, the guy who owned the company that made them was promising the Republicans to "bring the votes".

Nobody was ever sure what, exactly, he meant by that one but it changed absolutely nothing.

to my own mind voting machines should be gone. There is really no reason why they even exist as they don't help the process and have problems.

#326274 - 06/01/20 03:19 PM Re: The Far-Right's Civil War aka "boogaloo" [Re: pdx rick]
CPWILL Offline

Originally Posted By: pdx rick

1. Obviously, you haven't read, or choose not to read the Mueller Report
2. Obviously, you're not aware, or choose not to be aware of NC-09
3. The 2004 irregularities: Please, these are just three examples. rolleyes

smile Thank you. I am certain that Trump and his supporters after the 2020 election (should he lose) will have similar claims, similarly supported, which I expect you will, of course, recognize the validity of smile

#326277 - 06/01/20 04:57 PM Re: The Far-Right's Civil War aka "boogaloo" [Re: CPWILL]
rporter314 Offline
veteran

Loc: Highlands, Tx
Gee I am so dense I did not recognize your oblique references to Democrat criticisms. Yes I guess all liberals are too dumb for a discussion with conservatives.

Mr Trump does not care about the source of his narcissistic rants nor his inability to accept reality. He will as I have typed simply turn it around and use for his own delusion.

That you failed to see that, may be the problem. Your failure to see the potential impact of derelict voting machines, intrusion of both the SC and Russians, and of course the active measures used by Republicans to disenfranchise (which BTW has been publicly confirmed by top Republican officials) potential Democrat voters is the real problem. I guess this is akin to the public denial that much of the Trump base is driven by bigotry (at least in my neck to the woods it is 100% true and valid).

#326279 - 06/01/20 05:16 PM Re: The Far-Right's Civil War aka "boogaloo" [Re: CPWILL]
rporter314 Offline
veteran

Loc: Highlands, Tx
Yes I support Mr Trump's claims of rampant voter fraud.

The Heritage Foundation continues documenting the rampantness of this fraud (which BTW only documents Democrats) and has found some 1400 cases in 8 years from 2008 to 2016. Thus averaging the rampantness we find for 4 election cycles 7 cases of fraud per cycle per state. Definitely rampant .... plum outta control ... OMG ... what can we do to stop the rampantness?????

Gee even more concerning are some of the cases. Collecting ballots from older folks for delivery to post office ... yep that be a crime according to Republicans who prosecuted the cases. The cases for actual in person voter fraud (impersonation) was so far less as to be uncountable.

So do you support Mr Trump, and more broadly Republican, ridiculous claims of rampant voter fraud?

Quote:
I am certain that Trump and his supporters after the 2020 election (should he lose) will have similar claims, similarly supported, which I expect you will, of course, recognize the validity
Should Republicans produce, and I really hope it would be local law enforcement, factual evidence, yes I support and recognize it.

The problem is Republicans routinely claim the ridiculous .... Mr Trump and his partisan gangs of voter thugs ... do you support that claim??? ... or how about rampant voter fraud and never supplying a shred of evidence (think caravans of MA voters voting in NH elections ... I saw the license plates!!!!) or how about millions of illegals voting ( I think I saw only a handful were caught) ... do you believe that????

But the problem is Republicans will claim .... yeah but those are only the ones who were caught ... millions were not caught ... all those dead folks .... crossing state lines .... illegals ... etc. So is that your evidence? the belief millions committed crimes but just weren't caught???? I wonder how that would hold up in court.

You got real evidence? the answer is yes!!!!!

#326282 - 06/01/20 06:08 PM Re: The Far-Right's Civil War aka "boogaloo" [Re: CPWILL]
pdx rick Offline
CHB-OG

Thank you. I am certain that Trump and his supporters after the 2020 election (should he lose) will have similar claims...

Someone doesn't have a firm grasp of the definition of claims. coffee

#326284 - 06/01/20 06:48 PM Re: The Far-Right's Civil War aka "boogaloo" [Re: pdx rick]
CPWILL Offline

Thank you. I am certain that Trump and his supporters after the 2020 election (should he lose) will have similar claims...

smile Sure, PDX. BS claims of stolen elections that undercut public confidence in our electoral system are only bad when the other guy does it. smile

#326287 - 06/01/20 08:18 PM Re: The Far-Right's Civil War aka "boogaloo" [Re: CPWILL]
pdx rick Offline
CHB-OG

smile Sure, PDX. BS claims of stolen elections that undercut public confidence in our electoral system are only bad when the other guy does it. smile

Yet if you read the articles, if you can, the facts of the matter are quite different. smile

#326288 - 06/01/20 09:50 PM Re: The Far-Right's Civil War aka "boogaloo" [Re: pdx rick]
CPWILL Offline

Yet if you read the articles, if you can, the facts of the matter are quite different. smile

Oh yes, of course. The OTHER guys are ALWAYS in conspiracies against goodness and freedom. That's why it's only legitimate when WE claim that our losing elections was illegitimate smile.

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 >

Who's Online
0 registered (), 29 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Superfly, GreatNewsTonight, danarhea, RoughDraft274, CPWILL
6292 Registered Users
A2