Current Topics
Is it too soon to be talking 2020?
by perotista
0 seconds ago
What happens if the election doesn't settle due to voting problems?
by Greger
11 minutes 1 second ago
Medications that might help against SARS-CoV-2
by Greger
35 minutes 14 seconds ago
Coronavirus: The Plague of The 21st Century?
by jgw
Today at 06:55 PM
RoundTable for Summer 2020
by Greger
Today at 06:33 PM
Normal Stuff
by pondering_it_all
Yesterday at 10:07 PM
Portland. A Turning Point?
by Irked
08/01/20 12:49 AM
A possible solution to rental problems.
by Irked
08/01/20 12:21 AM
Ongoing Slavery
by jgw
07/31/20 05:06 PM
The Departed - 2020
by pondering_it_all
07/29/20 01:33 AM
Seattle had a Riot!
by jgw
07/28/20 06:17 PM
The Boogaloo Bois
by pondering_it_all
07/25/20 08:08 PM
Collections
by Greger
07/24/20 11:08 PM
There needs to be a ‘real reckoning’ for Trump’s abuses if Biden wins
by pondering_it_all
07/24/20 09:35 PM
Deranged Trump supporter suspected in murdering son of judge
by Greger
07/24/20 05:54 PM
What is the purpose of Capitalism?
by logtroll
07/24/20 12:07 PM
Chad Wolf
by pdx rick
07/24/20 03:54 AM
why cities won't be able to stop Trump's secret police
by jgw
07/23/20 07:06 PM
Fox News anchor shared fabricated tweet in attempt to smear AOC
by rporter314
07/22/20 03:11 AM
We have now reached peak Libertarianism - and it is literally killing us
by jgw
07/21/20 07:07 PM
Forum Stats
6292 Members
60 Forums
16977 Topics
301704 Posts

Max Online: 294 @ 12/06/17 12:57 AM
Google Adsense
Page 5 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#326322 - 06/02/20 07:51 PM Re: The Far-Right's Civil War aka "boogaloo" [Re: Greger]
CPWILL Offline

Originally Posted By: Greger
Quote:
the Diebold conspiracy theory

Has there ever been a single example of this proven? I aint gonna Google it because I doubt it. And like other stuff, so rare as to affect nothing.

Our voting system needs a complete overhaul.

laugh Agree. Service Guarantees Citizenship laugh

Edited by CPWILL (06/02/20 07:51 PM)

#326325 - 06/02/20 09:10 PM Re: The Far-Right's Civil War aka "boogaloo" [Re: CPWILL]
pdx rick Offline
CHB-OG

Loc: Puget Sound, WA
Originally Posted By: CPWILL
That is impossible. I have been assured that the 2000, 2004, and 2016 Presidential elections were all stolen laugh

Supports ^^^ the last vestige of slavery. coffee

#326326 - 06/02/20 09:12 PM Re: The Far-Right's Civil War aka "boogaloo" [Re: CPWILL]
pdx rick Offline
CHB-OG

Originally Posted By: rporter314
Quote:
I have been assured that the 2000, 2004, and 2016 Presidential elections were all stolen
who exactly assured you??? I am really curious.

Despite the fact Candidate Bush would have won the 2000 election anyway the SC should not have intervened in the counting process.

The 2016 results were heavily influenced by Russians and Dir Comey.

I think when people use the term "stolen election" they mean actual real fraudulent voting (which changes the outcome), stealing ballots boxes, machines changing votes, etc. You will also notice for any of that to be really meaningful it has to be rampant in the real sense of an actual dictionary i.e. " flourishing or spreading unchecked", and not in Republicans use of word rampant meaning 7 cases per state. Now if you know of anything like that happening in 2000, 2004, or 2016, then not only do I want to know about it but I think law enforcement would like your evidence .... otherwise nothing was stolen.

smile They should talk to PDX, I suppose, then smile Because:

Quote:
I think when people use the term "stolen election" they mean actual real fraudulent voting (which changes the outcome), stealing ballots boxes, machines changing votes, etc.

is a description that fits the Diebold conspiracy theory pretty well.

Except the Diebold machine fckups are not conspiracies. Someone doesn't understand facts from conspiracies.

Hmm

#326328 - 06/03/20 02:45 AM Re: The Far-Right's Civil War aka "boogaloo" [Re: pdx rick]
Greger Offline

Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Florida
What Diebold machine f*ckups? Is there any real convincing proof that voting machine results have been tampered with? Any convictions? Or are we just sure it has to be happening because the internet.

I like the idea of mail in paper ballots. Millions and millions of machines dragged to all the precincts and set up for a few days then hauled back to warehouses to sit for two years seems a bit frivolous to me. What's the point of voting machines in the first place? Counting machines are much simpler.

#326329 - 06/03/20 03:08 AM Re: The Far-Right's Civil War aka "boogaloo" [Re: Greger]
pdx rick Offline
CHB-OG

What Diebold machine f*ckups? Is there any real convincing proof that voting machine results have been tampered with? Any convictions?

Page 3, post 2 of this thread. smile

I beginning to think that I post links around here just for sh!ts and giggles. coffee

#326330 - 06/03/20 03:12 AM Re: The Far-Right's Civil War aka "boogaloo" [Re: jgw]
rporter314 Offline
veteran

Loc: Highlands, Tx
I don't know about interesting since the writer is a nut.

#326342 - 06/03/20 05:54 PM Re: The Far-Right's Civil War aka "boogaloo" [Re: CPWILL]
Greger Offline

Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Wealthiest, most powerful, nation on a globe with a standard of living unmatched in human history and an imperfect but generally steady and increasing protection of individual liberties?

Fair enough. I'll take that hit. laugh

Have you asked George Floyd about the protection of his individual liberties?

If he was alive to answer he might disagree. But if you ask the wealthy and powerful you find them all on your side. They are none of my concern. They'll get along fine. The boog bois are cowards. Did you see the one shooting arrows into the crowd? They won't go toe to toe with anyone because they are pussies. But they want the same things you do. And the one breaking windows with a hammer? He ran away.

Did you see the cops pushing down the old white man? They're Boog Boi cosplayers too. Respect Ma Authoratah! A cosplay that comes with a license to kill.

These are your people CP.

I see everything through a Marxist lens, y'know? You are on the side of the king or you are not.

It's not a bad thing to be a bougie and I'm fairly certain it's genetic.

Societies always draw themselves up into two factions. White people vs POCs, Republicans vs Democrats, Christians vs All Other Faiths. Tories vs Labour, Bougies vs Proles.

The Haves, and the Have nots. The right and the left.

You, CP, sit at the right hand of the king, and I sit on the left.

I'm convinced that the Big Bang was the culmination of the eternal class struggle in another Universe and our concept of The Tetragrammaton, is the leader of one of the factions whose spirit got sucked through into this universe as his own was being destroyed. An Elder God in the Lovecraftian sense.

What were we talking about anyway...

#326345 - 06/03/20 06:18 PM Re: The Far-Right's Civil War aka "boogaloo" [Re: Greger]
pondering_it_all Offline
veteran

Loc: North San Diego County
Quote:
Millions and millions of machines dragged to all the precincts and set up for a few days then hauled back to warehouses to sit for two years seems a bit frivolous to me.

It's actually MUCH worse than that: Every single one of those machines has to be programmed correctly for the districts they will end up in. It requires a huge amount of IT-like physical work. Instead of workers just sitting at their computers specifying the ballots for each district, and then sending the info to the printers. That whole paper ballot process is highly automated. Delivery of paper ballots is done by truck drivers.

Programming voting machines is not. Somebody has to specify the ballots, and then manually hook each machine up to a computer, select the right district's ballot, download the code, then test the machine to make sure it works, has the right ballot, uploads the right totals, and then transport it to the right polling place, hook it up, and then test it again.

Any savings in printing costs is far outweighed by the cost of the people who have to support the machines.

#326466 - 06/09/20 08:34 PM Re: The Far-Right's Civil War aka "boogaloo" [Re: CPWILL]
Hamish Howl Offline
journeyman

Loc: Tucson, AZ

Wealthiest, most powerful, nation on a globe with a standard of living unmatched in human history

Norway and New Zealand would like a word.

Quote:
and an imperfect but generally steady and increasing protection of individual liberties?

Eric Garner and George Floyd would like a word.

#326467 - 06/09/20 08:34 PM Re: The Far-Right's Civil War aka "boogaloo" [Re: CPWILL]
Hamish Howl Offline
journeyman

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Quote:
the Diebold conspiracy theory

Has there ever been a single example of this proven? I aint gonna Google it because I doubt it. And like other stuff, so rare as to affect nothing.

Our voting system needs a complete overhaul.

laugh Agree. Service Guarantees Citizenship laugh

Our cult of the military is bad enough already.

Page 5 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 >

Who's Online
0 registered (), 148 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Superfly, GreatNewsTonight, danarhea, RoughDraft274, CPWILL
6292 Registered Users
A2