by Irked
35 minutes 26 seconds ago
Sous vide cooking...
by TatumAH
Yesterday at 09:52 PM
GOP at war with itself on health care
by pondering_it_all
Yesterday at 09:08 PM
With Obamacare repeal less likely, opponents of expansion in the states have jus
by TatumAH
Yesterday at 06:38 PM
Trump Forum
by pondering_it_all
Yesterday at 04:43 AM
NFL owners vote 31-1 to approve Raiders move to Las Vegas
by Irked
Yesterday at 02:04 AM
The Most Infuriating Movie Endings Of All Time
by Irked
Yesterday at 01:53 AM
The Passing Parade: Obituaries: 2017
by Golem
03/28/17 03:09 PM
What Russia's Latest Protests Mean for Putin
by TatumAH
03/28/17 05:47 AM
A Farewell to Douchebags 2006
by TatumAH
03/28/17 12:04 AM
Divorce - American Style
by TatumAH
03/27/17 04:09 PM
Why the Sunday roast is the most overrated meal in Britain
by pondering_it_all
03/27/17 10:32 AM
Forum Stats
6219 Members
57 Forums
15826 Topics
273592 Posts

Max Online: 282 @ 05/29/08 05:08 AM
Google Adsense
Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic Options
#299972 - 03/25/17 03:29 PM Re: Trump and Russia [Re: pdx rick]
Ujest Shurly Offline
stranger

Loc: Michigan, USA
The beginnings of another Joe McCarthy episode. How many day till impeachment?

The current administration has all the earmarks of a failed Presidency and not even a hundred days yet LOL

Life is like a PB&J sandwich
The older you get, the moldery and crustier you get.

Now, get off my grass!

#300077 - 03/28/17 12:15 AM Re: Trump and Russia [Re: Ujest Shurly]
TatumAH Online   content
stranger

Loc: Upstate NY
Report: judge-granted FISA warrant defined Donald Trump as a Russian agent of influence
Report: judge-granted FISA warrant defined Donald Trump as a Russian agent of influence

Now that Congressman Devin Nunes has announced on live television this week that someone in the White House is under surveillance, and now that Boris Epshteyn has abruptly resigned from the White House in the fallout from it, Mensch is confirming that Epshteyn was one of the four people named in the warrant. But it’s one of the other three names that sets off the biggest alarms.

In addition to Boris Epshteyn, the other three people in the Trump campaign who were named in the FISA warrant were Carter Page, Paul Manafort, and Donald Trump himself. For these four men to have been named in the FISA warrant granted by the judge, they would need to have been considered Russian agents, or Russian agents of influence.

Quote:
Four and a half months ago, former British Parliament member and current political journalist Louise Mensch reported that she had an inside source confirming a FISA eavesdropping warrant which covered the Donald Trump’s campaign ties to Russia. It was met with skepticism by some at the time, but events have since unfolded to vindicate her original reporting and sourcing. Now Mensch is finally able to reveal the four Trump campaign people covered in the warrant – and Donald Trump himself is one of them.

As Mensch reported at the time, a judge issued the warrant against two Russian banks for alleged money laundering, not against any individual people – but four people from the Trump campaign were named within that warrant (source: Heat Street). Now that Congressman Devin Nunes has announced on live television this week that someone in the White House is under surveillance, and now that Boris Epshteyn has abruptly resigned from the White House in the fallout from it, Mensch is confirming that Epshteyn was one of the four people named in the warrant. But it’s one of the other three names that sets off the biggest alarms.

In addition to Boris Epshteyn, the other three people in the Trump campaign who were named in the FISA warrant were Carter Page, Paul Manafort, and Donald Trump himself. For these four men to have been named in the FISA warrant granted by the judge, they would need to have been considered Russian agents, or Russian agents of influence.

In other words, back in October, a federal judge concluded that the FBI had sufficient evidence that Donald Trump was a (witting or unwitting) “agent of influence” of the Russian government with regard to Russian money laundering.

#300111 - 03/28/17 06:16 PM Re: Trump and Russia [Re: pdx rick]
Spag-hetti Offline

Loc: Middle, USA
America and Russia have one thing in common -- a lot of people in the streets protesting. I suppose Trump is watching the goings on in Russia, looking for tips on how a real leader handles protesters.

#300120 - 03/28/17 10:12 PM Re: Trump and Russia [Re: TatumAH]
Schlack Offline
veteran

Loc: Ireland
Nunes 3 stooges attempt at stonewalling continues. I wont be suprised in the slightest if he shows up on TV with the remains of a custard pie on his face.

WaPo playing a blinder:

WaPo: WH tries to muzzle Sally Yates
WH: We would love sally to testify
WaPO: erm heres the letters you sent trying to stop her

Boom.

House meetings cancelled, Yates apparently to testify in Senate Ctte.

1st republican comes out demanding Nunes recuse himself... Jared linked to Shady Russian Banks. Things are getting hotter and faster! I got blueballed for 6 years with Bush (Phrasing). Please dont let it happen again.

This on top of the wet fish slap in the face of trumpcare last week.

As the bottom feeders in 4 chan would say: TOP KEK.

Edited by Schlack (03/28/17 10:37 PM)

#300121 - 03/28/17 10:14 PM Re: Trump and Russia [Re: Schlack]
Schlack Offline
veteran

Also:

#300124 - 03/28/17 11:22 PM Re: Trump and Russia [Re: Schlack]
NW Ponderer Offline
Carpal Tunnel

My initial impression was that the Russian thing was overblown. I no longer think so. The desperation with which the Trump administration is trying to prevent the investigation indicates SOMETHING is going on, and it doesn't look good.

Here, as elsewhere, people are outraged at what feels like a rigged game -- an economy that won't respond, a democracy that won't listen, and a financial sector that holds all the cards. - Robert Reich

#300127 - Yesterday at 12:38 AM Re: Trump and Russia [Re: NW Ponderer]
logtroll Offline
veteran

Loc: New Mexico (not old Mexico)
Originally Posted By: NW Ponderer
... and it doesn't look good.

Or does it? coffee

#300175 - Yesterday at 11:42 PM Re: Trump and Russia [Re: logtroll]
Schlack Offline
veteran

20 witnesses to testify in front of the Senate intel Ctte. 5 tomorrow publicly.

I'm 50/50 on whether the stonewalling will continue in the Senate.

#300179 - 17 minutes 27 seconds ago Re: Trump and Russia [Re: pdx rick]
Irked Online   content
enthusiast

Loc: Somewhere out in left field
If the stonewalling don't continue, the Boss will know who needs to be shown the door. And that right quick.

Coulda tripped out easy, but I've changed my ways - Donovan

I consider myself to be a laid back type and quite tolerant on most issues - AB Breivik

Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Who's Online
1 registered (TatumAH), 52 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
ojixadybi, tjgraylaw, AndyEmisa, lubluodPix, EugeneHag
6219 Registered Users
A2