Forum Stats
6248 Members
57 Forums
16103 Topics
277446 Posts

Max Online: 282 @ 05/29/08 05:08 AM
Google Adsense
Topic Options
#303924 - 11/14/17 04:17 PM The Communication-coordination-collusion-conspiracy Continuum
NW Ponderer Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Recent revelations about Don Junior's "communicating/coordinating" with WikiLeaks and Jeff Sessions' recovery of repressed memories has reinvigorated this debate. Where on the Continuum are we? And who is where?

Here, as elsewhere, people are outraged at what feels like a rigged game -- an economy that won't respond, a democracy that won't listen, and a financial sector that holds all the cards. - Robert Reich

#303925 - 11/14/17 05:15 PM Re: The Communication-coordination-collusion-conspiracy Continuum [Re: NW Ponderer]
logtroll Offline
veteran

Loc: New Mexico (not old Mexico)
CcccC... certainly has a Russian ring to it...

#303927 - 11/14/17 06:24 PM Re: The Communication-coordination-collusion-conspiracy Continuum [Re: NW Ponderer]
pondering_it_all Offline
veteran

Loc: North San Diego County
Sessions DIDN'T REMEMBER? The Russia thing is a legal bombshell, and he didn't remember? I think he needs to be evaluated by a neurologist to see if he is too senile to serve as the Attorney General of the US.

Either that, or he needs to face perjury charges. I think he did remember and the best absolutely bullet-proof evidence for that is that he recused himself from investigating anything to do with Russia. If he really didn't remember, then why the recusal?

I'll tell you why: He knew illegal stuff was going on and he wanted to distance himself to try not going to prison. As AG he should have known this doesn't work. When you become aware of a crime you need to report it, not try to insulate yourself, stick your fingers in your ears, and start shouting "la, la, la, la" as loud as you can.

There is such a thing as lawyer-client privilege, but that ends when the lawyer starts to get involved in ongoing crimes. Besides, I don't believe the AG is anybody's lawyer. The President has actual lawyers for that.

#303938 - 11/15/17 06:42 AM Re: The Communication-coordination-collusion-conspiracy Continuum [Re: NW Ponderer]
NW Ponderer Offline
Carpal Tunnel

I'm having another of my spitting mad, thoroughly pissed-off days listening to the established liar Jeff Sessions' testimony, the bad theater of Representative Jordan's theatrics trying to distract from the real-world criminality in front of him by trying to impugn the integrity of Hillary Clinton over a non-issue of a corporate sale, and over the gross immorality of the Republican party and its machinations to save the Alabama Senate seat. Corruption so blatant is an insult to Americans.

Here, as elsewhere, people are outraged at what feels like a rigged game -- an economy that won't respond, a democracy that won't listen, and a financial sector that holds all the cards. - Robert Reich

#303947 - 11/16/17 04:40 AM Re: The Communication-coordination-collusion-conspiracy Continuum [Re: NW Ponderer]
pdx rick Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Puget Sound, WA
Originally Posted By: NW Ponderer
I'm having another of my spitting mad, thoroughly pissed-off days listening to the established liar Jeff Sessions' testimony, the bad theater of Representative Jordan's theatrics trying to distract from the real-world criminality in front of him by trying to impugn the integrity of Hillary Clinton over a non-issue of a corporate sale, and over the gross immorality of the Republican party and its machinations to save the Alabama Senate seat. Corruption so blatant is an insult to Americans.

Mitch McConnell is trying to make Jefferson Beauregard a Senator again. Hmm Sessions is clearly unfit to be a United States Attorney General.

#303949 - 11/16/17 08:28 AM Re: The Communication-coordination-collusion-conspiracy Continuum [Re: NW Ponderer]
pondering_it_all Offline
veteran

Loc: North San Diego County
What is it with Alabama Senators? I think they really need to have a Democratic Senator just so they can see what a normal non-scumbag person is like. They have had only Republicans for so long their values are in the dirt.

Who's Online
0 registered (), 35 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
TrentonP, Nosf50, erumonej, Jensen Breck, Albertapkr
6248 Registered Users
A2