Communism? Not a high bar? How much chit you got in your house that says "made in china"? Who does your government borrow money from when they can't run the printing presses fast enough? That would be Communist China. I know, I know it's not really a communist utopia, but it seems to work ok. It's still a Communist Influenced Society, and so, without further ado, you admit a Libertarian Influenced Society might work at least as well as China.

That's really just an aside though, Ardy, my real question is this:
What makes you think I stumbled? I've been over that bridge before and tried to spook the troll out. It's not Libertarianism that's confrontational it's the Libertarians themselves.

The United States itself is a Libertarian Utopia. The Land of Liberty! Freedom and Justice for all! The Statue of Liberty, The Liberty Bell, the Liberty Half Dollar, we are a society based on Liberty Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness, The Bill of Rights. the right to bear arms the right to remain silent. Send us your poor, your tired. your huddled masses yearning to be free!

Liberty: 1: the quality or state of being free: a: the power to do as one pleases b: freedom from physical restraint c: freedom from arbitrary or despotic control d: the positive enjoyment of various social, political, or economic rights and privileges e: the power of choice

Libertarianism is a term used by a broad spectrum[1] of political philosophies which seek to maximize individual liberty[2], which they see as requiring minimization of state power over individuals' personal and economic decisions

The word libertarian is an antonym of authoritarian.

Oh nevermind, I'm probably barking up the wrong tree.