Originally Posted By: california rick
The National Review has gone off the rails and is featuring an article about sedition. Apparently lawlessness and treason is comforting to RWingnut, in small amounts, of course.
I was completely unaware of the stunning similarities between Bundy and that rather dark-skinned seditionist Gandhi. I will have to refresh myself on the circumstances of the Indian government squashing Gandhi's ancestral rights to graze cattle for market consumption for free on government land. I'm ecstatic that the RWNutters are finally supporting an individual's right to get free sh!t from the government. I believe this apt comparison should also put to rest the silly notion that RWNutters are racists...

That legal case you cited, Monsieur Crick, is nothing but a load of unConstitutional frippery, more evidence why we need to overthrow the Lord and Massa Federal Gummit. Next thing the NSA will be coming after your goldfish!!! (If you leased the goldfish bowl from them and stopped paying the two cents per decade rent, that is.)