Originally Posted By: logtroll
Originally Posted By: Ma_Republican
In the end, it is always about politics. Events such as this is one is why politics are always so fascinating.

Not politics - law enforcement. Not civil disobedience - armed resistance to the enforcement of law. Most law enforcement types pack heat, do they not? Are you one a them commies who think the cops should be unarmed?

Are my questions too hard to engage? We made a little headway on the question of federal land ownership, but I'd say the answer to my question of you is that you still aren't persuaded that the land in dispute is legitimately owned by the federal government. But you have no evidence that it is not.

I am most interested in why you support welfare when it comes to a prick in Nevada grazing cows on our property, hugely subsidized even before he went all deadbeat on the rent. Does that square with Republican fiscal principle? (PS; this is a political question, so here's where you can enjoy the discussion).

I did not say I supported him, what I said was that I was somewhat sympathetic but thought he should be arrested and tried. Also, this was a case of civil disobedience, almost by definition. The fact that is was committed by a moron who has no clue doesn't change the fact.

Why is the BLM armed? That is really the ultimate question. Is everybody in the Fed armed and incompetent?

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”
Thomas Jefferson