There does seem to be a dearth of information on the subject. As near as I can tell, the FBI and DOJ are looking into the armed resistance stuff and the BLM is pursuing a contempt of court judgment against Bundy for which he could be arrested and jailed.

I seriously doubt that no further action will be the result, but the action could be glacial in speed. The guns aren't going to help when it is the IRS rounding up Bundy's non-cow assets. I would assume that Bundy is already on a cash-and-barter-only economy, what with IRS vacuums in any bank accounts he might have and even the cattle sale ring removed from his use in generating income. Remember, the cows are now effectively owned by the U.S. Gummit, which was rounding them up to sell and recover the judgment. Anyone who buys them from Bundy will be buying stolen federal property, unless they give the money to the court. Kinda impacts the market value, wot?

As for the gun-pointers, their piper payment moments may come when a county sheriff pulls them over for a taillight out and then says, "Hmmmm, seems to be a federal warrant against you for threatening an officer of the law with a deadly weapon in Nevada back in April... would you please step out of the car?"

If things go right with this, there may not be much for news.