Of course Fatass knew about the Trump Tower meeting:

The meeting came together because a music publicist with a Russian client emailed Don Jr. offering to put together a meeting with some Russians who had “some official documents and information” that constituted “very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

Don Jr.’s response was: “If it’s what you say I love it.”

Two days before the Trump Tower meeting:

Quote:
“I am going to give a major speech on probably Monday of next week and we’re going to be discussing all of the things that have taken place with the Clintons,” Trump said on June 7. “I think you’re going to find it very informative and very, very interesting.”

- Fatass

The Monday in question was June 13.

The meeting takes place with Jr, Kushner and Manafort, plus seven Russians. The meeting ends because there is really no "dirt" on Hillary.

What is Fatass going to say on Monday?

Sunday, June 12 - Pulse Nightclub shooting.

A media advisory from the Trump campaign later that same day, June 12th, said the speech was canceled “due to the horrific tragedy that has just taken place.”

Quote:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!

Fatass never gave the "dirt on Hillary" speech - and it wasn't because of the Pulse Night Club shooting. It was the Russians didn't deliver at Trump Tower as promised to Don Jr.

Hmm