Originally Posted By: Greger
I find it a little bit deplorable that we need to become like the Republicans to defeat them.
To my notion any thinking man should be able to look at the Obama years and judge them as a positive for the good of the nation and the world.
And that any thinking man of normal intelligence should be able to look at the sh*t storm going on up there now and see that it's off the hook cray cray...

Republicans see it the other way around.

Well that sentiment and a five spot should get you a hot cup of coffee. I just had an epiphany with all this weak tea decorum resistance fighting from the centrists Dems might finally shake some of their loyal multitudes of followers free realizing (finally?) that this is a political street fight. Perhaps the stars have fallen from the 'norms and traditions' crowd now that their sacred cows been gored.

Stripping out the industrial interior and selling the factories for parts and unions down river?- fine, we got this shiny new creative economy...

Banks commit fraud on a massive scale? Well that's not good but we better give em money and make em whole again.

We lost the Supreme Court cuz the other guys don't play by the rules?....

At least Ma Republican understands politics.
Centrists Dems?.....
The Juries in....

Edited by chunkstyle (10/06/18 12:21 AM)