Originally Posted By: logtroll
Originally Posted By: Ma_Republican
I try to understand who, what, where, when and why. Tim

From your previous highly biased and propaganda filled posts, I don't think you are doing a very good job of it. Have you checked this out?

https://www.adfontesmedia.com/wp-content...in-1024x759.jpg

Sue me! It bothers me when supposedly informed and morally superior people use politics as an excuse to destroy somebody's life. Hey, the Kav ran a gang rape operation, there isn't any evidence, but who needs eveidence! Hey, the Kav likes beer and when he was in high school he acted like a high schooler! Oh my god can you believe it? Hey, the Kav is a Justice on the Supreme Court! Politics have consequences, and I still hope that the Kav remembers exactly what the Democratic Party tried to do to him. I am an Irishman, I know all about holding grudges. I try not to, but there are a few that I can't let slide. It is human nature and more importantly, it is the nature of politics.

Who knows, maybe the Kav will burry the hatchet? The Irish in me asked where the hatchet will be buried.

Tim

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”
Thomas Jefferson