Here is Mueller's mandate:
(©ffice of tqe g}cput- J\tiortte}:J ®eneral .l!lu.sl1ington, /.<!!. 20530ORDER NO. 3915-2017APPOINTMENT OF SPECIAL COUNSEL TO INVESTIGATE RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE WITH THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND RELATED MATTERS By virtue of the authority vested in me as Acting Attorney General, including 28 U.S.C. §§ 509, 510, and 515, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and management of the Department of Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, I hereby order as follows: (a) Robert S. Mueller III is appointed t() serve as Specia] Counsel for the United States Department of Justice. (b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confined by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including: (i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and (ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and (iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

This, I think, means that Mueller was given a mandate to investigate Russian efforts to interfere in the election and if any Trump campaign folks had links, or coordination, to such interference.

Any crimes discovered, along the way would also be noted.

THAT'S IT!

My suspicion is that most of the report will be centered on Russians and Trump campaign folks, Mueller may have also investigated any obstruction.

What Mueller seems to have done is to find a LOT of crime that was not directly linked to Russia, etc. It would also seem that most of the crime stuff was handed off to other offices of the DOJ. We have also been told that there are at least 20 separate investigations going on from California to New York! In addition to that I believe Cohen seems to have been sent, by Mueller, to congress to point the way. We are also told that the House has 20 committees working on a variety of investigations into Trump, et.al.

There is an ongoing conviction that the Mueller report will be this or that and nobody is going to be happy with it. This may or may not be true. The simple fact that there are, apparently over 40 investigations, by government, into everything Trump, Russian, Campaign, etc.

Therefore, whilst all hopes for the Mueller report to have all the answers is just plain crazy! If that was the case then gov is doing 40 investigations for absolutely no reason! I do not believe that. I believe that Trump is a gangster and will, eventually be found out. When that happens the Republicans are going to be in a VERY tight spot (to the point, I suspect, that they will actually be willing to work with the Dems). I think Fox news, for instance, understands this and are actually, inviting Dems to appear and preach to other than the choir, for instance.

So, I am hopeful that justice IS coming but slowly. We must all remember that Gov is not exactly noted for moving quickly on just about anything. This being the case patience will be its own reward. Why anybody would think that Gov is going to move swiftly to punish evil, reward good, and solve the current mess, is going to be seriously disappointed. Unless gov is actually taken over, lock, stock and barrel by the bad, I suspect we will survive and things will, in the end work out.

Remember - there is a LOT of people investigating this stuff. As far as I am concerned we are just going to have to wait until all the facts are in and we aren't there yet. We will probably know more but no anywhere near what all these investigations are doing or what they are learning. We will, eventually................

Hopefully!

One last. Trump has yet to make a single 'deal'. He is claiming the overhaul of NAFTA but that was an Obama deal he claimed. The greatest deal maker of the entire world and not a SINGLE deal!!!