Originally Posted By: Jeffery J. Haas
Originally Posted By: Senator Hatrack
[quote=pdx rick]
Fatass Trump:

Quote:
Good people on both sides.

Nope, there were not. Neo-NAZIs, white supremacists, Alt-Right are not good people.

Hmm

Ever drive a Volkswagen (the People's Wagon)? It was created by the Nazis. Do you support Planned Parenthood? It's founder, Margaret Sanger, was a white supremacist.

Quote:
One of the absolute worst deathtraps ever made.
Swing-arm rear suspension that can roll the car at fifteen miles per hour, a #3 cylinder permanently starved for cooling by design, splash lubrication, and who's bright idea was it to separate vehicle wiring from the trunk mounted gas tank with a piece of cardboard while the gas cap was located INSIDE the trunk?

Yours truly circa 1973

The only reason people bought them was they were cheap as hell and got 26 mpg. They sure didn't buy them because they were good cars.
Ralph Nader was eager to kill the Corvair but the Nazi deathtrap was much worse.

The Volkswagen was not a shining example of German engineering. But it was designed by the Nazis.

Quote:
So what if Margaret Sanger was a white supremacist?
That doesn't mean that the people who work there today are all white supremacists, it means a misguided woman accidentally did something useful and it grew legs and went on to provide essential healthcare and family planning for several generations of families.

What Margaret Sanger was is worse than being a white supremacist. She was a eugenicist. Eugenics is the pseudoscience of trying to create a (white) master race by selective breeding. The Nazis were big fans of the American Eugenicists. So much so that they used the Jim Crow laws as a guide for their race laws. (This is the second time I've posted this link.)

https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/1796

Originally Posted By: Senator Hatrack

What people call the Alt-Right are really leftists who are erroneously considered to be right wingers.

Quote:
This one is absurd. You're basically saying that all those people marching with swastikas saw this poster and went to the wrong rally?

Quote:
So, if they were actually left wingers (but carrying swastikas) why were they fighting Antifa? Senator, turn off Fox News.
It's polluting your ability to think critically!

One does not need to carry or wear a swastika to be antisemitic. (This is NOT red baiting but a statement of facts!) The Communists, and Russians, have a long history of antisemitism.
https://stmuhistorymedia.org/the-communi...comment-page-1/
While the Communist's antisemitism ebbed and flowed it was still a part of their world view. That is why Jews in the USSR who wanted to emigrate to Israel were, if not put in the gulags, harassed and discriminated against. The idea that Antifa is an anti-fascist organization is a lie! They are a modern day version of Mussolini's Black Shirts.

In regards to my watching FOX News you have made a mistake that many people of the left have made while in political discussions with me. In order to watch FOX News it is necessary to have either a subscription to cable or satellite TV. I do not have either of them. Therefore I cannot watch FOX News. This comment is not say that you are leftist but that you have made a mistake about what I watch on TV. I don't watch TV.