Originally Posted By: rporter314
I don't think VP Biden is delusional. However, he does have a penchant to trip over his own tongue.

Can anyone think of a delusional Democrat? 911 conspiracist? I dunno know. Seems like right wing folks are prone to delusions and paranoia. Someone point out the error in my statement.

I don't dislike Joe Biden. I don't even dislike Hillz.
I imagine Joe is probably a nice guy. Whether or not Hillary is nice doesn't matter to me because she's an excellent policy wonk.
But she has always been a terrible candidate.

But I don't dislike them, I just think that we need to move the needle a little further left than either of them are willing to consider.
Mind you, not to the extreme edge, just enough to put us about where we were back before Ronald Reagan began dissecting the New Deal would be fine.

To people like Joe, maybe the New Deal is considered too extreme.
It might not be extreme enough. Maybe we could do well with passing FDR's Second Bill of Rights...you know, Part II which never got off the ground?

So it's not that I hate Joe, it's that I don't think we should go back to the 1980's and 1990's and Joe represents that in spades.
The only people pushing the Athenian Straw Man Nonexistent Threat of Slippery Slope Windyfoggery (ASMNSSW) RE DEMOCRACY are people who have a misunderstanding/problem or hatred of democracy. (See AUTHORITARIANS)