Originally Posted By: HumblePi
My eternal gratitude goes to Joe Scarborough for tagging McConnell with the 'Moscow Mitch' moniker. It has really caught on. Russia owns his old ass too.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/14/politics/moscow-mitch-mcconnell-nancy-pelosi/index.html

Washington (CNN)House Speaker Nancy Pelosi took a jab at Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell Wednesday, calling him "Moscow Mitch" -- a cutting nickname that recently prompted the Republican leader to take to the Senate floor to decry "modern-day McCarthyism."

McConnell faces new questions after The Washington Post reported Wednesday about how one Russian company with ties to the Kremlin benefited from the lifting of economic sanctions, which McConnell aided by preventing from passing congressional efforts to keep the sanctions in place. That company then made a major investment in a project in McConnell's home state of Kentucky. Popp told the Post that McConnell "was not aware of any potential Russian investor before the vote."

OMG the stench of BS is overwhelming LOL ROTFMOL
Not aware of any potential Russian investor my rosy red ass.

You know, Karen and I have BEEN to Kentucky and I swear I thought there were at least a few intelligent people there.
Maybe they were all just from out of town like we were.

I don't know how Mitch can cook up that much baloney and his constituents lap it up like it's ice cream.
The only people pushing the Athenian Straw Man Nonexistent Threat of Slippery Slope Windyfoggery (ASMNSSW) RE DEMOCRACY are people who have a misunderstanding/problem or hatred of democracy. (See AUTHORITARIANS)