LOL Yeah we kind of avoid talking about him here other than a few offhand comments.

But this time, I'll say goodbye, Senator. You're so tied up in your ideology that you literally can't see what's going on around you. I don't care if it's the right or the left that fixes the existential problems that are plaguing our nation and the world. I was hoping to find out what the plans for the future were on the right.

There appear to be none. Only some odd fascination with old newspapers and the political propaganda of the 18th century. Your strange opinions about who we are and what we think are false on almost every front. Yet at the same time you seem to enforce everything I believe to be true about Republicans. And it isn't good Senator, It isn't good.

Trump will be gone soon, he's little more than a blip on my radar. But he's one to be shot down. He and you, Senator, are the enemies of America. You represent a shameful past you bloviate into glory.

We are the future. We see the past clearly, live in today...and plan for the future.

Goodbye Senator.