Originally Posted By: NW Ponderer
Sadly, it appears we will get no more retorts from SenHat. It is devilishly hard to keep conservative voices here anymore. What I have been hoping for is some serious conservative poster that can make points based upon a reasonable analysis of evidence. I used to play that role occasionally, but I have lost my passion for doing so, given the damage to American values "conservative" ideas have wrought throughout our history. Friend chunk needs a foil!

Don't expect me to say "Stop being such mean girls to the Cons" because in the end this is a marketplace of ideas, and sound ideas sell, and unsound ideas don't sell.

And by "sell" I don't mean they make people change their minds, I mean people respect sound ideas even if they don't agree.

I will continue to try to lure more Cons here but they're going to have to be able to take the heat just like anyone else does.
The only people pushing the Athenian Straw Man Nonexistent Threat of Slippery Slope Windyfoggery (ASMNSSW) RE DEMOCRACY are people who have a misunderstanding/problem or hatred of democracy. (See AUTHORITARIANS)