Quote:
why he has imposed more sanctions on Russia while he has been our President than Pres. Obama did during his entire administration?

"Under sustained pressure from Congress, President Donald Trump has imposed long-overdue, legally mandated sanctions on Russia for its poisoning of an ex-spy in the United Kingdom. " from CNN

Now could you please list all the sanctions Mr Trump initiated? Your list would be very short as it has been Congress putting pressure on Mr Trump to impose sanctions. Just because he had to sign the EO's and laws does not mean he actually wanted to impose them. In fact look at the number of times Mr Trump has wanted to stop sanctions ... even before he became the current occupant of the WH.

Quote:
Then considering that the allegation of Trump's collusion with Russia was proven to be false by the Mueller Report the claim that he trusted Putin more than he did our own intelligence services is a lie!
Why would you use a source which always misrepresents the facts?

Regarding the question of the numerous Russian connections to the Trump campaign and its personnel Mueller said “We did not address ‘collusion,’ which is not a legal term. Rather, we focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy. It was not.”

In his own words Mr Trump said, "I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today" or he trusted Putin over his own intel agencies.