Originally Posted By: HumblePi
Maybe Joe Biden wouldn't mind being VP? I think we're at the stage in our country's development that we're ready for a strong woman to lead. After 3 years of not only Trump's misogyny, but the whole dark, dirty Jeffrey Epstein scandal, more people (well maybe mostly me) think it's time for a woman to be president. Tell you one thing, there won't be any sexual assaults or blowjobs in the Oval Office. There won't be any patriarchal rich white men's sexcapades at the top of the administrative food chain going on with a woman at the very top of government.

I'll not vote for any woman candidate just because she's a woman. Same for a man. I'll vote for a candidate that I think will make a good president regardless of sex or gender or political party. When I disliked both major party candidates, I have no qualms in voting third party against both major party candidates which is exactly what I did in 2016.

What I hope from the Democrats is that they look for the most qualified and best candidate available to become the next president leaving gender and race entirely out of it. Look for the candidate that would make the best president, period.

Edited by perotista (09/06/19 10:58 PM)
It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.