I received this from Gallup today. I found it very interesting. 2018 Republicans control the house, they're trust in the legislative branch is at 48%, Democrats trust at 33%, independents at 36%. 2019, Democrats take the house, Republican trust drops down to 33%, Democrats rise from 33% to 45% and independents drop 3 points down to 33%.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/267041/part...ign=syndication

There is also the break down of trust in the legislative branch from 1997-today by party.

Then there is the history of all Americans trust of the judicial branch, executive Branch and the legislative branch from 1974 to today.

I found this whole history of trust interesting. Perhaps others might also. You can see the highs and the lows The one thing for certain is that the legislative branch hasn't fared well since 2008. It has had the least amount of trust among all Americans than either the executive or judicial branch.

I'm fascinated that the people's house which is suppose to represent the people has the least trust of all.
It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.