I'm with Warren. I'll be backing Bernies plan by supporting Sanders.

From her 'Plans' website:

"Elizabeth supports Medicare for All, which would provide all Americans with a public health care program. Medicare for All is the best way to give every single person in this country a guarantee of high-quality health care. Everybody is covered. Nobody goes broke because of a medical bill. No more fighting with insurance companies...

...Medicare for All solves these problems. Everyone can see the doctor they need. Nobody goes broke. And your doctor gets paid by Medicare instead of fighting with an insurance company.

Every American should be able to get the care they need when they need it. This is a goal worth fighting for, and Elizabeth is in this fight all the way. That's why Elizabeth will fight for Medicare for All."

Why get the Republican knock off when I have the option for the real thing. Sanders has been unwavering in progressive goals. Warren's history...not so much. Until recently, that is.

Her daughter, CEO of a for profit health insurance company, bribing WFP leadership for endorsement last month over the rank and file vote (which the leadership will not disclose vote totals from) between her and Sanders, is ominous and smells of Clinton corruption. Clinton's are poison for the Left.

No, I don't trust Warren to not back slide. That's just me

Edited by chunkstyle (10/25/19 05:56 PM)