Has the South soured on Trump?

Iíve been going over polls looking at census regions instead of party ID and the like. What Iíve been seeing is the Midwest is now Trumpís and the GOPís strongest region. Not the south. Hereís what I found in several categories.

Trumpís very favorable/very unfavorable, Northeast 30/49, Midwest 32/41, South 27/49, West 26/48%

Generic presidential vote, Democratic Candidate/Trump, Northeast 44/36, Midwest 36/39, South 42/34, West 42/34%

Should Trump run for reelection, Yes/No, Northeast 40/52, Midwest 43/46, South 36/50, West 37/51

Should Trump be impeached and removed from office, yes/no, Northeast 49/39, Midwest 41/46, South 49/37, West 48/40%

https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/zgaz948hzw/econTabReport.pdf

Thereís other categories in the link if you care to check them out. It does seem that the Midwest is now Trumpís strongest region of the country. The south is more in line with the Northeast and West Coast than the Midwest. To be sure that somehow YouGov didnít make a miss print, change the southís figures with the midwestís, I went back to an old poll, 31 July 2019 and found the same trend. The Midwest more pro-Trump than the south and the rest of the country.

https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/hash0nbry8/econTabReport.pdf

You can check the differences over time also, using the 30 July poll vs. the 29 Oct poll. I always assumed the south was Trumpís strongest region, the numbers say differently. I was surprised to say the least. What effect if any this has on the 2020 election is hard to tell, too early. I do know Trump is in Trouble in Georgia. With the right candidate the democrats can take my home state, maybe even fairly easily. I found this very interesting, thought Iíd share it.
It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.