Originally Posted By: logtroll
Originally Posted By: perotista
So are you saying all of the so called classified e-mails were from the state department and were unclassified at the time Hillary received them?

My recollection is that the classified info in emails they found was all classified after they got into Clinton's server. I don't recall anything about which departments they were associated with.

While I think Hillary got away with something that no one else ever would have. It's water under the bridge. I do know with DOD that all plans are classified from the get go until the operation is completed. She had 22 TS SAP (Top Secret Special Access Program) e-mails on her sever. If you ever been involved in any of these, you know those types of messages/e-mails stay in a SCIF and can't be removed.

Having dealt with the State Department before, their security both electronic and physical is about as lax as one can get. This was a long time ago while on active duty, but I doubt their security procedures has changed much.

I can understand one not understanding the difference between NIPR, SIPR and SCI Networks and how they work. I can also understand the reluctance to inform the public about how they work, what they're used for and what type of traffic, e-mails they carry.

Perhaps, it was better to let her skate than bring how we as a country handle our information and distribution of it out into the public arena. I understand all of this, it caused me to vote against her, but not to be bothered she wasn't charged. It's all probably for the best.
It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.