Originally Posted By: rporter314
And perhaps you hit it on the nail head .... they worked at State not DoD. I think I said it in a different way in a previous post.

Maybe they should all be sent to boot camp for 6 weeks before assuming their positions.

Out of curiosity I have to wonder if the current State Dept is not guilty of similar "crimes". Maybe FOIA should be consulted.

Unless the State Department has changed drastically, I very sure they are as lax as ever about both electronic and physical security as ever. It a mentality at State. Then again, you have two entirely different missions between State and DOD.

The State Department just doesn't give security a high priority. At least in my opinion. Not even close to DOD standards.

This was true way before Hillary and I don't expect much have changed since.
It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.