Quote:
This is a problem for the Democrats to figure out.

Before the election rolls around Democrats are going to figure out that whomever they nominate will beat Trump. They don't need to be conservative to win. They don't need to nominate the smelly old empty suit who wants to keep weed illegal. 76% of Democrats are in favor of legalization...Biden is not.

In fact, 76% of Democrats would rather have someone else as president. He may get the nomination anyway. Despite his being generally unable to remember where he is at any given time or what he was talking about. He's pretty sure weed is bad stuff though.

Quote:
Gaylord Cumquat from the nether regions

You mean Mayor Pete? The queer candidate? He'll gas before the third round, or in horse race terms he'll fade...But you really just can't help liking the guy. I'm sort of rooting for him even though he'll totally feck up my carefully planned predictions. If his surge to the front in Iowa tells us anything, it's that he's the man for middle America.

He won't interfere much with my overall agenda though. If I can't have a progressive candidate running against Trump I'll settle for a centrist Millenial.