Quote:
Sanders has been a front runner for awhile now.

I don't think hes been lower than third throughout the race. Seems to be safely in second place right now. Mayor Pete is taking billionaire money and so is Biden. Warren is begging right now, having contests and offering to personally phone small donors. I think she's struggling a bit. The media is shoring up Pete, I don't dislike him and he'd probably make a decent president but I'm just not interested in Republican Lite candidates like him and Biden.

Biden has been the "frontrunner" since the start, but no one actually likes him...Warren and Sanders have been right there with him and Pete has been included among the frontrunners out of kindness I suppose.

For most of the race if you added Sanders' and Warren's poll numbers they were roughly equal to Bidens. Says to me that about 50% of the voters want a progressive candidate. Progressive candidates are funding their race with small donations, the rest with corporate funds...so the pretty obvious conclusion is that Biden and Buttigieg are under the corporate thumb. The lumpen are okay with that, they have good jobs, nice cars and health insurance.

So the people who vote for Democratic candidates are as divided as the nation, with a 50/50 ideological split.

The folks on the far left are saying

Stop A Car Is Coming

the folks on the far right can't hear them.

There's a chance that the car might not hit them, so they needn't hear the warning.

There's a chance that they will see the car and dodge to the left and safety..

And there's a chance of getting T-boned.